• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Amanita Combinations

Foreigner said:
Oh yeah, about amanitas. I personally don't dabble in those, not after treating someone with kidney failure due to ingesting them.

Are you talking about Amanita Muscaria causing kidney failure... or another Amanita variety?

If it was Amanita Muscaria, did they prepare the caps correctly?

I've never heard of Muscaria causing liver failure.

Would really appreciate a response on this one.

Last edited:
Ive had reality good experiences mixing amanita with the following (not all at once lol)
San Pedro, psilo mushrooms, LSD, cannabis and Pharmahuasca (oral dmt and harmalas)
Not sure but I also beleive ive done it with 4acodmt.

I usually save it for the afterglow, makes it alot easier to deal with post peak insomnia and just relaxes you in a very therapeutic way.

Ive only done high dose amanita by itself once.
Was def interesting but a very strange beast indeed.

Sorry to burst your bubble but today I bought advertised Amanita gummies, and its actually just 4-aco-dmt and the label ibullshit.

The store was selling tons of brands who knows what’s really in them. The brand I happened to buy is definitely 4-aco-dmt.

Sorry to burst your bubble but today I bought advertised Amanita gummies, and its actually just 4-aco-dmt and the label ibullshit.

The store was selling tons of brands who knows what’s really in them. The brand I happened to buy is definitely 4-aco-dmt.
Yeah, i wouldnt trust most extracts or products claiming to be amanita.
Just pickem yourself or buy dried mushrooms.

while it is not that far off that what you bought was misrepresented, afaik you didn't send the material off to confirm your suspicion. maybe you should do that before touting that it is definitely 4-aco-dmt...