• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Am I the only stupid one around here?

Youre not the only stupid one around here now that I have posted on this thread
Haha! I hafta say the bluelighters do indeed give me a little more to hang onto.
I think that for the amount that my "problem" fucks up my life I feel I should be alot more of a hardcore regular user than I am. I shut myself off from my connections last December. I been on the no fly list since. Dealers w a heart gotta love em!
So now I do MORE than my share of stupid shit, crazy antics, chasing shit, constantly distracted from my real life somewhere lying underneath a thick haze of stupidness!
As we get older we are supposed to get wiser. Then there is the exception.... Me.

I figured the problem was me at some point.

Yeah, dealers can be some very good people. Maybe not inside but atleast act like good people which makes them good people to me.

Some of us are wild ones, thats just how it goes. Stay strong.

I figured the problem was me at some point.

Yeah, dealers can be some very good people. Maybe not inside but atleast act like good people which makes them good people to me.

Some of us are wild ones, thats just how it goes. Stay strong.
Yeah man! That's right. I am going to keep reminding myself to stay strong. Always good to read nother vote of confidence. You too eh? Us stupid ones gotta look out for one nother👍

I believe in you. Everyone has the strenght to power through and I think you have more than it if you just want to.

I always thought it takes stupid to like me and really stupid to love me. I love my stupid people.