• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Am I the only stupid one around here?

Paratwice

Greenlighter
I just want to know if anyone out there based on what I'm doing now. I'm to get a feel for how long you can do something that is bottom line so f****** stupid it's ridiculous before your luck runs out. That way I have a reason to take it seriously write the facts on enough I got to be Knox.
Does anyone else slam methylphenidate? Too ridiculous substitute and I only do it cuz I'm jonesing I don't have the connections to get drugs when I want them thank God. It does happen on occasion though occasion enough to make me think it's a good idea tissue anywhere from 3 to 8:20 mg tablets a day. Double filtering it dissolving it in 100% ethanol or water. I know that's a lot of filler is s*** your I hear people talking about Ritalin long and I'm assuming that that is if a crumb gets by your needle and yes inject into your bloodstream and gets caught in your lung somehow so if you filter so it doesn't look like cloudy mud is that any safer?
By the way I'm driving and voice texting. I know I got to cut the s*** I'm smarter but I'm not acting it 46 years old what the f*** am I doing?

If I had been an IV user when I was prescribed ritalin, I would have absolutely slammed it. No, it is not the most wise thing someone can do, but it doesn't necessarily make you stupid. The needle has a hold on you, it can make you do crazy things.

I suggest looking into wheel filters. I hear they are the go to for safer pill shooting.

The problem with injecting methylphenidate is mostly the insoluble talc in the pills, if you are using a micron filter it greatly reduces the risk. Cotton filters are not enough, but are better than nothing.

One of the real problem areas for blood vessel blockages is the veins in the retina. The vessels are very small there, and if they get blocked it can cause partial blindness, depending on the location of the blockage... I wouldn't want to risk IVing without a really good filter.

Also, methylphenidate tends to be very "moreish" in some people, especially if IV'd. Even if you are filtering it perfectly, using methylphenidate too often will wreck your veins eventually.

The problem with injecting methylphenidate is mostly the insoluble talc in the pills, if you are using a micron filter it greatly reduces the risk. Cotton filters are not enough, but are better than nothing.

One of the real problem areas for blood vessel blockages is the veins in the retina. The vessels are very small there, and if they get blocked it can cause partial blindness, depending on the location of the blockage... I wouldn't want to risk IVing without a really good filter.

Also, methylphenidate tends to be very "moreish" in some people, especially if IV'd. Even if you are filtering it perfectly, using methylphenidate too often will wreck your veins eventually.

Yeah, wow that's along the lines of what I'm looking for.
If I had been an IV user when I was prescribed ritalin, I would have absolutely slammed it. No, it is not the most wise thing someone can do, but it doesn't necessarily make you stupid. The needle has a hold on you, it can make you do crazy things.

I suggest looking into wheel filters. I hear they are the go to for safer pill shooting.
Yes your right. Not exactly stupid in general but putting this out there makes me feel that.way. So thanks.👍

I used to do this. Terrible habit for me. The fillers are nasty and the it definitely took a toll on my body over time. Sorry I am a little speedy right now, how much do you use? Do you use daily?

Oh and No, we have ALL been stupid. That's why this place was made. It helps stop smart people like us from doing stupid things. Dont beat yourself up.

Oh and No, we have ALL been stupid. That's why this place was made. It helps stop smart people like us from doing stupid things. Dont beat yourself up.
[/QUOTE3-8 twenty mg methylphenidate pills a day. Thanks btw. My wife gets the script and doesn't take it so I do.

Never IV'ed MPD but you're not alone mate. I'm 20 years old and been railing ~100mg methylphenidate in a daily basis for about a month, also not filtering the shit in the pills. They're not being get by prescription but are legit pills (10mg IR) since I get them from a brazilian pharmacy. I'm trying to get out of the habit but this is being very difficult specially cause quarantine and politics is fucking my mental health. The other reason is I have very easy access to them and rather MPD than coke, and can't easily get amphetamines here. I'm daily prescribed bupropion 150mg, valproic acid 500mg, amitriptyline 50mg and clonazepam 2mg. Stopped taking bupropion one week ago because I lost about 20 pounds in this period and I'm a very thin guy, now weighting about ~110 pounds. Also I'm taking valproic acid only 2 or 3 times by week since they seem to affect MPD high. Not eating well. Didn't tell anyone about that habit, feeling ashamed. I know how hard this addiction is and sometimes ridicularizated by other people ("child drug", you know). Please don't feel you're alone, deserve you the best.

Yes for the words ty. Always nice to connect w another who knows how it goes. I used to b able to b happy w some good buds.
These days my wife is Nancy drew.she won't just let things roll. Always accusing me, stressing me and I can't get escape. Except with some form of getting high. Like u need a cig worse than u ever have. You know if u wait a sec the grip will loosen, but that logic is hard fucking won for me. Ya go from level to slow consistent decline. Just slow enough for a guy like me not to notice. Like when it goes from dusk to night. Shit! Gotta have something more important in your life to nudge the drugs out. They don't play fair though.

It becomes unfuckingmanagable. Slow and sure. It seems like it boils down to how much shit u can out up with. I hate to say no to anyone, used to taking short end of the stick. I can put up w alot of bullshit I when it builds up gradual. Tipping point is like WTF!!! AM I INSANE???!!!

It becomes unfuckingmanagable. Slow and sure. It seems like it boils down to how much shit u can out up with. I hate to say no to anyone, used to taking short end of the stick. I can put up w alot of bullshit I when it builds up gradual. Tipping point is like WTF!!! AM I INSANE???!!!
Least that's how it is for me personally I know people can relate..

IV methylphenidate gets me to sleep
True

That means you have ADD/ADHD. Stimulants make you sleepy.
A simple test (but my NO MEANS THE SAME AS SEEING A DOCTOR) if you think you might have it is that if you DO, coffee will make you tired rather than perked up.
My friend had ADD and even Quetiapine (Seroquel) make her super alert.

True, but not all stimulants. I can tell you that good meph, Ephy or amp gets me stimmed up like no-one else. It varies on if it's pure reuptake inhibitor or if there's some release, in which case I get sped up.
Do you mean alert or sleepy?
On the other side, morphine kept me awake for a whole night with a blissfull feeling.

After Iv methylphenidate enthusiasm perks up a bit and I feel somewhat more confident. If the urge took me I could easily sleep feeling good about the nap. Always been this way.
I asked my doc to put me on Vyvanse and I told my wife not to give me her Ritalin anymore. I left out the juicy details. C what happens.
I scored a half g of hard Fri night. Shot .3 then half hour later the rest. Fucked half the night then slept Saturday tired and depressed. WTFAAAAK!
I got too much shit going on that ceases to progress when I'm all distracted w this shit ugh!
Dr. Jeckyl and Mr.Hyde. It is very hard to pick back up where I left off before getting to off course when I discovered iv rits. I'm pescribed Adderall but my tolerance is enough that it don't do shit if I shoot it. Best time was after I got outta jail for 30 days (first time in) last December I tried it and HOLY SHIT! IT was good for a couple days.
Way off subject here so how to other people cope w picking up where they left off through the haze of depression etc?

I used to do this. Terrible habit for me. The fillers are nasty and the it definitely took a toll on my body over time. Sorry I am a little speedy right now, how much do you use? Do you use daily?
How and in what way did it take a toll on your body?