• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Am I the lucky one everyone has heard about??

Used to do mdma every weekend at least once for a few months, started not rolling as often, not very much fun any more but I feel like the things ive learned from it all outweigh the emotional effects, usually feel great after a week or two of sobriety but havent made it past 2weeks in a while.

I used to get negligible comedowns and be able to roll every weekend with no real repercussions.

Now, many years later, I can't take even a small dose of MDMA without crying for three days.

The transition between those two states was really gradual and probably could have been avoided if I'd been more responsible with my use to start with.

Maybe he'll come back online years later with a story to tell... Hope this guy's alright, really is quite a scary thought.

Once you can't remember where you put your phone, keys, wallet, money, drugs etc etc, see how long it takes for you to be less forgetful. The # of times I locked my front door leaving my house and stressed about not remembering...

I used to roll for almost week long periods. Terrible god damn idea, the depression that follows isn't worth it.

It will catch up with you. About 6+ months ago I was rolling at least once a week on Orange Teslas sometimes twice.
I recently quit because my tolerance was getting too high and my rolls were much milder. I'm now more depressed than ever, however not quite as bad as I was a few weeks ago, and hopefully I'll be ok.
Please be careful and take a break. Your body and mind will thank you.
If you insist on rolling, eat healthily, exercise, sleep etc - the obvious.

Last edited:
It will catch up with you. About 6+ months ago I was rolling at least once a week on Orange Teslas sometimes twice.
I recently quit because my tolerance was getting too high and my rolls were much milder. I'm now more depressed than ever, however not quite as bad as I was a few weeks ago, and hopefully I'll be ok.
Please be careful and take a break. Your body and mind will thank you.
If you insist on rolling, eat healthily, exercise, sleep etc - the obvious.

Haha yeah I am. Thanks