• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Am I the lucky one everyone has heard about??

Ain'tSleptInWeeks

Greenlighter
My first roll was on September 23, 2015 I took a yellow snapchat no comedown just a nice after glow. I've rolled 14 times in 1 whole month sort of until now I've been curious about my status. 2 days after my first roll I've decided to roll again took a white speaker the day after I took a silver bar. 1 day has past I took orange tesla no comedown. Now here is where it gets interesting. October 2nd,3rd and 4th.i had Back to back rolls. 3 days in a row. Took 1 orange tesla each day. Rolled hard all 3 days, no comedown in sight. Then October 8th,9th.10th. and 11th is back to back rolls. On the 8th I took half of a tesla, 9th and 10th I took a whole 11th I took a whole and half some how managed to roll hard on mdma alone. I took a 2 week break and on the 24th of October I took an orange tesla and rolled hard as hell like where you drift off and wake up to doing something stupid. The next day I took a snapchat rolled good. october 30 I took a white speaker. Basically every time I've rolled, it has hit me hard and I don't get a comedown, I wanna know when this is all gonna come back and smack me cause I know I went hard in the paint compared to most people when they roll during their first month Or first time ever. IM RESPONSIBLE BY THE WAY

Last edited by a moderator:
I've rolled 14 times in 1 whole month sort of until now
IM RESPONSIBLE BY THE WAY
That's kind of a paradox

You are rolling waaaaaaaay too often, not just a bit, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too often. You should really slow down your usage, you're going to fuck yourself up if you keep going like that, it IS going to come back and kick your ass sooner or later, you are no different from the rest. When, I don't know, but I can guarantee you that if you continue like this you're going to regret it. MDMA is not a drug you want to binge on, the after-effects can be quite severe

Hehe, I used to be like you, but less severe. Not noticing I was ruining my brain, wondering if I was somehow the exception. People told me I was being irresponsible and such, but as time passed, I got more and more convinced of myself. I had been doing it this way (in my case weely, sometimes 2 times a week) from the start, without any problems!

Yup, that's right, you notice nothing until you do and when you do: Stay strong

It's the opposite of responsible. You sound almost proud that you've 'achieved' using MDMA so much with no negative effects (yet). Truth is nobody respects anybody by how much they can abuse a drug, and no brain is invincible to the very well known negative effects of MDMA abuse. It may take longer (a lot longer) for some than others, but if you continue that use, you're guaranteed to run into issues sooner or later, even if you never noticed them directly and yet your life or mind has fallen apart around you (does happen).

Just be a sensible and responsible adult and don't set a bad example for the drug using community, you'll be much more thankful in the long run if you approach MDMA properly.

If I may ask? How old are you? And is your M really M? If you had something else from the start, you wouldn't even know... All you're mentioning is prints and colors. To me, that's like saying you own a blue 4 wheeled car. Almost all pills have prints and they're all some color. It's the content that matters

That's kind of a paradox

You are rolling waaaaaaaay too often, not just a bit, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too often. You should really slow down your usage, you're going to fuck yourself up if you keep going like that, it IS going to come back and kick your ass sooner or later, you are no different from the rest. When, I don't know, but I can guarantee you that if you continue like this you're going to regret it. MDMA is not a drug you want to binge on, the after-effects can be quite severe

Yeah I'm gonna rest for a long ass time. I abused it

If I may ask? How old are you? And is your M really M?
Hehe, I used to be like you, but less severe. Not noticing Iwas ruining my brain, wondering if I was somehow the exception. People told me I was being irresponsible and such, but as time passed, I got more and more convinced of myself. I had been doing it this way (in my case weely, sometimes 2 times a week) from the start, without any problems!

Yup, that's right, you notice nothing until you do and when you do: Stay strong

I am staying strong also yes my M is M. Reliable source. I'm pretty sure it's gonna catch up to me soon but for now I'm taking a long break.

What I meant to ask is: Are you 100% certain, because you verified the quality?

No you are the same as everyone else, next!

What I mean by that is we all think we are special. We all have point where we go "am i special i dont get hang overs?" "am i special i dont get addicted" "am i special because i go to school" The short answer is no you are just like everyone else and just like everyone else you have things that are easy for you and things that are hard maybe the comedowns on MDMA arent that bad for you or maybe you do things a little right and it makes them less bad however, just like everyone else the second you think you are invulnerable to what *everyone* experiences is the second you become a statistic for what you thought wasnt going to happen to you.

Things catch up to you and when they do you notice too late.

My first roll was on September 23, 2015 I took a yellow snapchat no comedown just a nice after glow. I've rolled 14 times in 1 whole month sort of until now I've been curious about my status. 2 days after my first roll I've decided to roll again took a white speaker the day after I took a silver bar. 1 day has past I took orange tesla no comedown. Now here is where it gets interesting. October 2nd,3rd and 4th.i had Back to back rolls. 3 days in a row. Took 1 orange tesla each day. Rolled hard all 3 days, no comedown in sight. Then October 8th,9th.10th. and 11th is back to back rolls. On the 8th I took half of a tesla, 9th and 10th I took a whole 11th I took a whole and half some how managed to roll hard on mdma alone. I took a 2 week break and on the 24th of October I took an orange tesla and rolled hard as hell like where you drift off and wake up to doing something stupid. The next day I took a snapchat rolled good. october 30 I took a white speaker. Basically every time I've rolled, it has hit me hard and I don't get a comedown, I wanna know when this is all gonna come back and smack me cause I know I went hard in the paint compared to most people when they roll during their first month Or first time ever. IM RESPONSIBLE BY THE WAY

Just reading that made me panic

I do question how you were able to roll that many times consecutively. But whatever.

There's always gonna be people that fill different categories, like that old adage that some do and some don't. Mdma doesn't seem that toxic to me; I don't feel like elaborating much, but what's most important is that the doc thinks I'm healthy, tests come out clear and I feel healthy too. It's been more than 4 years since I last used mdma extensively, and during that time I was fine. It's not like I ever got depressed, felt sick, couldn't do the things I wanted to, etc. Everything was normal, except my sleeping and eating habits got better.

It's just nobody knows in the actual long term case, and on the other hand there are legitimate complaints about the short term consequences. Some people think it's toxic because they encountered negative effects, and really there's a case to be made for both sides.

Your attitude is a bit naive and immature, but if you're young then that's fine. Just don't apply that to your substance use. :)

Now here is where it gets interesting. October 2nd,3rd and 4th.i had Back to back rolls. 3 days in a row. Took 1 orange tesla each day. Rolled hard all 3 days, no comedown in sight. Then October 8th,9th.10th. and 11th is back to back rolls. On the 8th I took half of a tesla, 9th and 10th I took a whole 11th I took a whole and half some how managed to roll hard on mdma alone.

Takes me a lot to make a post these days OP...but I feel you are just too ignorant to ignore.

Fact of the matter is, the damage is already done. You just wont notice until you abstain. Right now, your axons are regrowing into improper channels which will cause cognitive deficits and inconsistencies. You are going to feel pretty retarded after all this.

I wont play captain hindsight, but if you continue moving forward you are making a toxic decision to your mind and body. Even if you dont mind the psychological damage you will cause, the chances are much higher for you to run into adulterated or deadly pills.

Be smart and dont be another statistic.

Good luck with the comedown.

There is no lucky one and this is definitely going to catch up to you. Honestly that's the worst roll streak I've ever heard of...
You need to quit thinking your invincible. We are all human and that is WAY WAY WAY TOO MUCH MDMA. Not trying to beat you up but how stupid and irresponsible?? Still curious as to age as well??
Other than that read mastersplinter's post.

There is no lucky one and this is definitely going to catch up to you. Honestly that's the worst roll streak I've ever heard of...
You need to quit thinking your invincible. We are all human and that is WAY WAY WAY TOO MUCH MDMA. Not trying to beat you up but how stupid and irresponsible?? Still curious as to age as well??
Other than that read mastersplinter's post.
Don't bother, he's already dead.

That's kind of a paradox

@Ain'tSleptInWeeks,
Don't mean to judge or to be harsh on you but you need to slowdown.
It's too much and you have just started.
Take care! <3

There are a lot of good responses here. This isn't a drug to be taken more often than once a month, if not less often than that. It does seem like people take E more often than they should irl, but they shouldn't be doing that either.

Indeed, take care and take a break. :)

All the pills hes mentioning are clean and good, but i honestly cant tell if trolling, or just really that dumb.

The thing about the depression that mdma causes, is you don't notice it until you are in a very dark place. You still may not even notice it. Most people are NOT in tune with themselves, so they continue on as they were thinking nothing bad is gonna happen. Boy are you in for a wake-up call soon. You've done some damage that will take 2-3 years to fix.

Basic mdma rule 1 month minimum (I dont believe this myself Suggest going for the latter) and 3 months+ wait between rolls optimum. At your rate, youll be asking us whats wrong with you in no time. Rules to the game. Learn them.