• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Am I the asshole?

i didn't even think while responding to this thread at first that if your dealer's friend was a user, he could be worried that drugs played a role in his friend's death. they even could've been drugs that he got that were involved in the crash or he could be in the friend's phone doing deals or something... this could be a messed up situation with out knowing. i hope you know that this isn't the case. i don't want to make you paranoid. i really have no idea what i would do in your situation.

To answer some questions, if he's still not willing to help me by the 31st, I could always take Kratom (as someone mentioned). Not sure how helpful it would be for me at this point, but I suppose it's worth a try if all else fails. Also, he doesn't use opiates himself that I know of. He's just a pothead who occasionally takes xanax, but he doesn't mess with anything else that I know of. I normally have at least 2 plugs minimum, but my other contact quit getting prescribed her meds at the beginning of the year. Now he's my only source.

Last edited:
i didn't even think while responding to this thread at first that if your dealer's friend was a user, he could be worried that drugs played a role in his friend's death. they even could've been drugs that he got that were involved in the crash or he could be in the friend's phone doing deals or something... this could be a messed up situation with out knowing. i hope you know that this isn't the case. i don't want to make you paranoid. i really have no idea what i would do in your situation.
Good point, actually. I wouldn't know though. I suppose that's a possibility. He sells weed too, not just oxy and blues (and he'd rather sell oxy than blues, which I can understand). I'm 1 of maybe 2 other people he sells oxy or blues to. The rest of his customers are mostly just potheads, if I remember what he told me correctly.

Last edited:
Basically if it’s too soon then you shouldn’t be able to reach him anyways so if you do and he’s making light of the condition this has put you in then he’s being the asshole. Cause any addict should be able to understand that addiction doesn’t take a break. Facts don’t care about anyones feelings. No one wants to be sick af. That’s why we are addicts. And if he’s not an addict and just a dealer then he profits from your addiction so he has to know how it works.

The fact that you are being this pretentious about the next time you contact him shows that you are being considerate. I hate that someone’s lost their best friend. He’s in a world of hurt right now. But hopefully he’ll just make himself unreachable until hes mentally ready. That’s what I would do. Cause regardless of experiencing a loss I’d still be able to see the position this would put you in.

Idk. Maybe I’m just a bitch.

Without knowing the facts, perhaps he doesn't know that you have no other plug and how desperate you are? Also, not being an addict himself, he may not be as empathetic to your situation, particularly with his own suffering. Dunno. Anyhow, it's rough to have only one source and it's for blues. No judgements here, but it seems like it might be a good sign that it's time to find a different path. You seem to be a nice, thoughtful person. Fetty is not good, neither is xylizine, which could turn up for you at some point . I hate to see you going through this struggle and it could get worse. ❤️

I may have misread. He isn't a junkie?
He may not know what you are going through, if he is not a user. Give him his 2 days.
I have to say you have bad luck. Maybe you should take this as a sign to try and quit.
I am not trying to be mean but things seem to not work out well for you. I've read many of the issues that you have faced. This might be a sign you need to quit.