• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Am I going to die? First LSA trip advice please

Well first of all... stop eating a meal beforehand! ;)

It sounds like they may not be for you, you describe pretty undesirable effects. There are other drugs to do. Also morning glory seeds cause more nausea generally but I think the effects are better.

Well first of all... stop eating a meal beforehand! ;)

It sounds like they may not be for you, you describe pretty undesirable effects. There are other drugs to do. Also morning glory seeds cause more nausea generally but I think the effects are better.

Haha you're so right about the meal. I don't know, these last two times it was an impulsion, I knew I shouldn't do it after dinner but I still did it.

First time was really nice, my imagination was definitely more vivid than usual, I mean things presented to myself without me having to think about them. I was seeing landscapes, unknown lifeforms on exotic planets, and hearing music. Pretty cool. Until someone entered the hostel room and broke the trip. Lol

First I have to say that this is my first message in this community and that I'm glad to be here.

Welcome thainearys! LSA isn't too psychedelic and not much of a drug to be honest. If you're in Europe then keep an eye out for something called AL-LAD. This has been around for a while and may become available this year. It's a very fun-loving and legal twist on the LSD molecule that will give you more bang for your buck than LSA.

Oh and yes - you are going to die. Eventually we all do ;)