View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Am I going to die? First LSA trip advice please

thainearys

Greenlighter
First I have to say that this is my first message in this community and that I'm glad to be here.

I'm quite nervous because tomorrow I'm going to go on my first LSA trip that is my first psychedelic trip. I would want to get some advice if it would be possible.

I bought 10g of Morning Glory Ipomoea Tricolor in a local flower shop. As I saw on the internet I washed all the seed with warm water and soap to remove the chemicals. Then I dried the seeds and I grinded them with a cofee grinder, and then I threw the seed powder inside a glass with 1,1 ml of cold water with some lemon juice.

I would want to know it I did it well and if I'm going to die or something if I drink that liquid.

Please give me some advice!
Thanks!

Nah drinking LSA from seeds won't kill you. Just be careful and do research if ur on any medications. Expect some vasoconstriction & and body discomfort, it's worth it though.

Is this your first time taking a psychedelic? I wouldn't reccomend LSA as a first psychedelic since the body load is nasty. 4-AcO-DMT is the perfect psychedelic to start out with if you can't get shrooms IMO, just make sure u get a mg scale.

Last edited:
If you think a psychedelic drug is going to kill, you're probably not in the correct mindset to consider actually trying them.

But I'm quite scared because I haven't used a non-polar extractor or something like that. Just grinded the seeds and soaked them in cold water and lemon juice. I'm scared of ergotism and other problems caused by ergot alkaloids.

Should I relax or I can have any problem?

If you think a psychedelic drug is going to kill, you're probably not in the correct mindset to consider actually trying them.
I'm not afraid of the psychedelic, I'm afraid of the possibility that I did something wrong and I could die of ergotism or problems like that related to a bad reaction or ergot alkaloids.

why would anyone in modern world go on first trip with anything else than the safest,easiest on body psychedelic ever,the lsd?

LSA is worst trip I ever tried,I would rather have anything else first time than the vomit terror LSA

this is acid
meditation-headphones.jpg

this is LSA
vomit-441.jpeg

Last edited:
why would anyone in modern world go on first trip with anything else than the safest,easiest on body psychedelic ever,the lsd?

LSA is worst trip I ever tried,I would rather have anything else first time than the vomit terror LSA
Becaus LSA is cheaper and easier to get.

Morning glory seeds don't contain the toxic ergotamine found in the ergot fungus. You'd need to take a ridiculous amount for any significant health issue to occur.

You aren't gonna die, lots of people just eat the seeds straight and they're fine.
However be prepared for the very likely event of extreme painful nausea on the comeup and possibly lingering throughout the experience, although for me once I had come up and vomited my fucking guts out the nausea went away.
It is unique to LSD, lacks almost entirely in visuals, but is very lucid and dream like with a lot of laughter.
However for me it wasn't worth it for the hour and a half of lying in the fetal position on my bed from the pain in my gut, and I used hawaiian baby woodrose seeds which are generally considered to be lighter on the stomach, however I also have a notoriously weak stomach and can vomit on most drugs

This is an awful way to think about psychedelics. Were not talking about crack bud, were talking about a life changing experience. I'm inclined to say do it right or not at all.

This is an awful way to think about psychedelics. Were not talking about crack bud, were talking about a life changing experience. I'm inclined to say do it right or not at all.

Sorry, I haven't explained myself well. I would love to try lsd. LSD has been my dream since I saw it on tv shows and I read Albert's Hoffman book "How I discovered LSD and what happened then in the world. But now, LSD is difficult to get, and I don't have any contact in my area who I can trust to bring me true LSD. And now I am short of money so I decided to try LSA.

yes,but you get what you pay for,LSD is very popular and can be found anywhere...

you seem like impatient noob,I was like you too once when I was 15/16.... I see no matter what you aint gonna go wait a little bit and find acid contact,you just cant wait to put that crap inside you,well... goodluck,dont forget puke bucket and rehydrate often

P.S write us a trip report about fascinating patterns of half diggested foods you find in your vomit,maybe you find fibonacci sequnce there...

You guys are bashing LSA rather unfairly, it can be a great experience after the nausea subsides, the mental high and potential for introspection can be there even though the visuals aren't
I mean think of 2ce, it's my absolute favourite psychedelic even though I have to deal with nausea on the comeup, although it's never as bad as LSA was.

It's too late now but the best way to take morning glory seeds is after you have washed the seeds, just chew them like chewing tobacco and have a cup or a mug or something to spit into when your mouth gets full of saliva. It's important to never swallow any of the spit as that's what will make you sick. The LSA will absorb through your tounge and all the other nasty stuff in the seeds won't. I've found you need to chew for about 30 mins. And then just spit everything out. About an hour after you spit everything out you will be high as fuck. The vasoconstriction can be a bitch on LSA though. Have some muscle pain rub (Lakota, Rub A535, etc) and some Advil on hand if you get a sore back/neck.

It's too late now but the best way to take morning glory seeds is after you have washed the seeds, just chew them like chewing tobacco and have a cup or a mug or something to spit into when your mouth gets full of saliva. It's important to never swallow any of the spit as that's what will make you sick. The LSA will absorb through your tounge and all the other nasty stuff in the seeds won't. I've found you need to chew for about 30 mins. And then just spit everything out. About an hour after you spit everything out you will be high as fuck. The vasoconstriction can be a bitch on LSA though. Have some muscle pain rub (Lakota, Rub A535, etc) and some Advil on hand if you get a sore back/neck.

Would this work well with HBW seed? I've been very curious about lsa myself lately but morning glory doesn't appeal to me due to the amount needed for a trip, but I'm also not fond of nausea and vomiting. If using sublingual instead of eating helps with the nausea I would be much more inclined to try.

Worked great the 1 time I tried HBW seeds but I did notice even greater vasoconstriction than with heavenly blues. However the trip was way more intense.

Oh yes, I almost forgot be sure to scrape off the furry coating if you use HBW seeds. We didn't if my memory is trustworthy and that's probably why we had such bad muscle tension.

yes,but you get what you pay for,LSD is very popular and can be found anywhere...

you seem like impatient noob,I was like you too once when I was 15/16.... I see no matter what you aint gonna go wait a little bit and find acid contact,you just cant wait to put that crap inside you,well... goodluck,dont forget puke bucket and rehydrate often

P.S write us a trip report about fascinating patterns of half diggested foods you find in your vomit,maybe you find fibonacci sequnce there...

I think you're being a little harsh, both on the OP and on LSA. Yes, LSA has a body load, but it can be a good substance, you make it sound like anyone would be an idiot to use it which is simply not true. That said, I still wouldn't choose it for my first psychedelic.

Would this work well with HBW seed? I've been very curious about lsa myself lately but morning glory doesn't appeal to me due to the amount needed for a trip, but I'm also not fond of nausea and vomiting. If using sublingual instead of eating helps with the nausea I would be much more inclined to try.

Yes, sublingual/buccal absorption works with HBWR seeds too, in fact whenever I use them that's how I do it. It's pretty easy since you use so few seeds (compared to morning glory which requires a lot of seeds).

Worked great the 1 time I tried HBW seeds but I did notice even greater vasoconstriction than with heavenly blues. However the trip was way more intense.

I agree HBWR is way more intense.
Also, I wouldn't eat ANYTHING from a flowershop...get some high viability HBWR seeds from an internet vendor...I know a good one.

10 grams of MG seeds ain't much. It's plenty to feel like shit, but not enough for a really intense trip.

my first foray into LSA was around 40-50 HBWR seeds, it was INTENSE, and for whatever reason I get very little nausea from them, but I'm the exception, not the rule...I don't recommend that much though, at least, not for a first trip.

4-ACO-DMT or 4-HO-DET are legal to buy and easy to find...I know another good vendor for that too.

Don't get in a hurry to trip...you'll be disappointed if you just do a sub. "because it's there", IMHO.

I've used HBWR 3 times. Not in the form of seeds though, in the form of pills, so I can't say how many seeds that was.
1st time: 200mg. Also weed and a beer. Got mild closed-eye visuals while lying on bed. No nausea or any bad effects.
2nd time: 275mg. It was after eating, which is not the best idea. Also smoked salvia and weed. Got some CEV's when going to bed but that's all. Got pain in the stomach, no nausea. At 2am my friend who was sleeping in the living room called me on my phone, she was feeling sick. She had taken the same dose as me. She puked, then I had to reassure her, put some music etc.
3rd time: 400mg. This time, I knew I shouldn't do it, since I had to go to work in the morning, but I still did it. Wrong idea. After eating too. I also took 2 alprazolam, which is pretty silly since it's known to kill the experience. However by the time LSA kicked in I think the effects of alprazolam were gone. I went to bed and the shadows were seeming darker than usual and I could see some movements in my peripheral field of vision (all my house was in the dark). I woke up at 2am and felt not right at all. Anxious, feeling poisoned. I had to wake up at 6:30 to go to work. So I made myself vomit, then I felt much better. Had no problem waking up at 6:30.