• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Am I a Bad Person

Why dont you want a more serious relationship with this girl? You clearly like her physically and she sounds loyal af.

Why dont you want a more serious relationship with this girl? You clearly like her physically and she sounds loyal af.
Only the OP knows. Maybe she does not want a serious relationship and only contacts him when she wants attention/sex? Maybe she is too clingy and wants to immediately get into a serious exclusive relationship?

I have dated men and women like this and I ended it for the reasons I wrote about.

I think it’s fine to have casual sex with exes for former FWB’s so long as everyone understands the ground rules and is just up for a fling. However, I’m very wary about women trying to fuck me into a relationship. It seems to happen quite a lot with younger women where that take sex as a sign of some kind of implicit commitment.

If you know a woman wants commitment or is into you romantically and you still have sex with her casually (from your perspective) I think that’s a bit of a dick move. It’s kind of taking advantage of her emotions. Even though she should perhaps be smarter and more protective of her own feelings/self, it’s still selfish on the guy’s part if he leads her on to thinking there might be something more than the purely physical.

The problem is, girls can send very mixed signals about whether their feelings are physical or emotional and what it is they really want. So you can be damned if you do and damed if you don’t.