Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Alternatives to ecstasy

I d

When was this study?

Have you combined d amp with mescaline?

Have you tried methallylescaline?

It's of the phenethylamine chemical class, which this class seems to behave more like MDMA.
phenethylamines and I get along swimmingly yeah i have noticed a good similarity between things like MDMA, regular amphetamine, mescaline, 2CB and so on

phenethylamines and I get along swimmingly yeah i have noticed a good similarity between things like MDMA, regular amphetamine, mescaline, 2CB and so on
Genetic makeup tends to tolerate tryptamines and possibly LSD group , they seem much more forgiving as far as negative effects than phenethylamines. Can not use phenethylamines too much it seems, like maybe four times a year max at normal ish doses, from much experience.

I like the empathy pro social open deep communication from lets called them entacogens in phenethylamine group .

Mescaline solo is bit in the middle , there's some open communication, from experience,that is close to MDMA without the dopamine and noradrenaline release

Genetic makeup tends to tolerate tryptamines and possibly LSD group , they seem much more forgiving as far as negative effects than phenethylamines. Can not use phenethylamines too much it seems, like maybe four times a year max at normal ish doses, from much experience.

I like the empathy pro social open deep communication from lets called them entacogens in phenethylamine group .

Mescaline solo is bit in the middle , there's some open communication, from experience,that is close to MDMA without the dopamine and noradrenaline release

What do you mean by genetic makeup not tolerating phenethylamines as well as tryptamines?

What do you mean by genetic makeup not tolerating phenethylamines as well as tryptamines?
I think they mean their genetic makeup, like personal constitution. That's what I read into it anyway lol.
Cause I personally find Phenethylamines to be quite tolerable without too much crashing/draining of my energy/mood.

Aside from MDMA of course, I had to learn to treat that one specially the hard way, lmfao.

There Is no substitute for MDMA.
Just Try To Enjoy Your 1st 100, 150.. Rolls

One of the best drugs I ever had was "M1" aka "methylone" which to me was a "businessman's lunch" version of MDMA in that you blasted off like a rocket of orgasmic fury, rolled, and then back down to earth again and back to the office in a tidy 4 hours. A very condensed and concise MDMA trip. Sadly this research chemical seems gone off the face of the earth, afaik.

I dont know about anyone else but just starting a high dose of vyvanase 40mg has made me feel like i was rolling, what are the links and maybe from the suboxen i take as well? (very small doses).

Phenibut I think has produced effects for me similar to MDMA, maybe even stronger, but that's probably because it's like a combo of MDMA and Xanax, I was getting really fucked up on it for awhile, it's addicting, but one day I just suddenly stopped liking it. Takes forever to kick in and would keep me up all night, plus the hangovers were awful. MDMA never gave me much for a hangover, more an afterglow.

Stimulants aside I think pheni is the closest thing I've tried but it put me in an even more crazy manic state than MDMA did. Similar shit with messaging everyone on the face of the Earth because I was feeling the vibes. Only thing lacking is the psychedelic-esque feeling MDMA gives. I've found in the past even a good dose of shrooms can be incredibly euphoric and uppity, I had one strain like that a long time ago but nothing else I've had compared.

Shilajit bears a subtle resemblance, more to MDA than MDMA.

Really stands out on top of LSD. Also potentiates Kavalactones like no other potentiation I've known.

Im currently using this combo. Lyrica, speed, valium and beer. The effects are just like the clean pills i used to eat back in the early/mid 90s.

It's such a pity that 7,α-DMT is too costly to make because it's identical to MDA but doesn't need as much. 80mg is more than enough.

As for the neurotoxicity of the above, it hasn't been studied but it hasn't got an MD bridge so their won't be toxic phenolic metabolites.