• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Alternatives to ecstasy

Mcracken420

Bluelighter
What are some fairly common drugs that have a similar effect to MDMA but without the risk of serotonin syndrome and with less neurotoxicity. Just like almost everyone, I love ecstasy, and I'm looking for a similar drug in terms of sociability, euphoria, and hopefully energy. I'm thinking 2-cb mixed with a small amount of ketamine could do something similar, right?

You’re asking a lot lol. The APB class is theorized to possibly have less neurotoxicity but at a certain dosage it’s almost unavoidable with this class of drugs.

2CB with Ketamine is a possibility. Mescaline is a good one too, pretty sure they looked at the brains of regular mescaline users and found no abnormalities. I like to use d-Amphetamine as my substitute. D-Amp plus caffeine, alcohol and phenibut create a pretty euphoric sociable headspace.

-GC

I think it would be a good idea to keep the 2c-b dose low in this combination, like 10-15 mg, so you stay functional. Should combine with pretty much anything.

I'm going with G- chem.

I was into the five and six APB APDB.

Two of them are way longer acting than MDMA and psychedelic.

One of the other two is better than the best ecstasy I ever had in my life.

And the thing was you can do it the next day and get the same effect. It doesn't drop off.

But I had to like stop because I was just stay doing it all the time. It's so good.

The only problem is apparently their cardio toxic.

Not neurotoxic but cardio toxic.

Apparently the letters differ in cardio toxicity and so do the numbers but I'm not sure about the specifics.

I do know that they are probably as cardiotoxic as MDA, which if you didn't know is very cardiotoxic.
Cardiotoxicity isn't as big a concern to me just because it isn't the same concept as depleting serotonin or another vital neurotransmitter from your brain. I don't have any existing heart problems or anything like that and I tend to keep the dose low, regardless of the drug. Thanks for the input and the warning.

What are some fairly common drugs that have a similar effect to MDMA but without the risk of serotonin syndrome and with less neurotoxicity. Just like almost everyone, I love ecstasy, and I'm looking for a similar drug in terms of sociability, euphoria, and hopefully energy. I'm thinking 2-cb mixed with a small amount of ketamine could do something similar, right?

Saffron tea or saffrole supplements (like AOR's saffron supplement). They are relatively safe for daily use as mild mood enhancers.

LSD, but space your dose out into two portions with a 20-30 minute break in between, the first dose starting to kick in just as you take the second creates a weird window with partial tolerance and alteration of the general effect, it is much "rollier" than if you had taken the dose all at once. Results may vary, but in my experience I have been satisfied using LSD in this novel way to get a more entactogenic sort of effect.

LSD, but space your dose out into two portions with a 20-30 minute break in between, the first dose starting to kick in just as you take the second creates a weird window with partial tolerance and alteration of the general effect, it is much "rollier" than if you had taken the dose all at once. Results may vary, but in my experience I have been satisfied using LSD in this novel way to get a more entactogenic sort of effect.

i agree with that somewhat too - it's not exactly the same but kinda somewhat similar in ways

Tbh MDMA is a pretty unique compound in its kind, there's nothing like it.
I don't think ud have to fear neurotoxicity if you respect the substance and take breaks.

IMO, that just gives an acid effect with a longer peak and a lesser effect (which is handy). Now, spacing the doses 1-3 hours feels a little more like MDA if the first dose is low. Taking acid days in a row feels more MDA like as well. 20-30 minutes gives you a tolerance, but not that huge tolerance which develops a little later IME.

Eh benzedrex nasal inhaler.. Open it up put cotton rod in soda or lemon juice shakeing for an hour drink it.. Feels just like mdma

IMO, that just gives an acid effect with a longer peak and a lesser effect (which is handy). Now, spacing the doses 1-3 hours feels a little more like MDA if the first dose is low. Taking acid days in a row feels more MDA like as well. 20-30 minutes gives you a tolerance, but not that huge tolerance which develops a little later IME.
you are 100% right that's a lot of good info honestly, the tolerance is the key
honestly when I'm using the "space it out" trick I'm probably tripping weekly or biweekly anyway and am tolerant to LSD in general

I apologize I misremembered that one but they did analyze the mental health of natives who use it frequently, finding no problems.

-GC

-GC
This makes sense , as it's set and setting . When the intention is for spiritual growth verses just taking the drug and seeing what happens, massive mindset difference.

Have any phenethylamines been found to cause damage? Have any other psychedelic amphetamines been found to (other than MDA)?