• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alternative methods for taking Coke....??

Firstly it's been a nightmare to sign up to reply on this especially because of the nature of discussion and the high probability that users are under the influence such as myself.. While searching for alternatives I've stumbled upon this and I have to say (without sounding hypocritical seeing as I'm fkt) don't make this a habit keep it casual it will fuck you up leave you broke and leave you in a dark place I know I would lose my job if I turned up like this and then how do you pay to keep it up iv is so dangerous, immediately and in the long term... The sniff is a treat for the weekends not a lifestyle the buzz will fade and unless your a millionaire will leave you on your arse... New friend give it a break... Personally I would rather a smoke Monday to Friday keep it chilled and treat yourself on the weekend you'll be happier and healthier for it... Take care....

The mad.irish man

That's how fkt I am last message was nearly 5 years ago haha... Kids drugs are bad if you don't believe me then ask your dad......

No

LOL wish my local Londis stocked coca leaves and lollies!! what I'm not clear on though is whether it makes a difference if your just drinking alcohol and taking coke or whether its important to make sure you mix the coke with the booze first then knock it back?? I tried some dissolved in a shot of vodka...not sure about effect as was running v low on gear. The temptation to "feel" the c, either through sniffing or gumming for me but if anyone has had experience with the booze mixing/cocaethylene thing I'd be willing to give it a good go. Need to know the effectivness is really there to avoid paranoia about it!

No no no no man
Be seriously careful, I like to be open minded and experience the effects of drugs as much as I can that includes combinations.

But DO NOT mix alcohol and coke.
cocaethylene is highly dangerous, and mixing alcohol and cocaine has the highest death rate of any drug combination.
That's one high to stay clear of, spend the extra 20 quid, get a bit more powder next time if you want a longer high, but alcohol and coke is a big big nono

put it in a capsule and swallow it.

oral use beats sniffing use anyday

Does this work without horrible discomfort from the vasoconstriction? I've considered doing it but figured that the extreme vasocontriction would suck pretty bad, which is probably what you mean by bad for your ass.

I'm still very curious as to whether anyone's tried this method and what happened. I pretty much never do coke but I'd still like to know in case some comes around.

I love to plug. Anything and everything. I'm a guy, don't find it gay in any way, I just see it as getting the most out of my drugs without having to IV. I shiver at the thought of using a needle.

I also don't know if anyone has answered your question on different forums since you asked in 2010, BUT for people still reading this thread now like I am...

The vasoconstriction of the rectum is NOT the problem of plugging coke. It's the numbness of the anus and the lack of being able to control the lower sphincter.

Standard procedure: use some coconut oil, make sure the rectum is "clean", use 3-5mLs of water with however much of whatever I'm using, go in as far as the plunger lets me, press on the plunger, wait 5 minutes, take out the syringe and quickly replace it with a pice of folded toilet paper, wait a few more minutes and the paper is still dry.

Usually this works fine...but with coke, on the other hand, the paper is almost always...wet—not saturated but just moist. I'm not sure how much might be lost but the rush is a minute amount more intense and I do still think it's worth a try for anyone who enjoys plugging, like myself. And there's no drip or funny jaw feeling that I get from the traditional ROA.