• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alternative methods for taking Coke....??

PleasureSeeker

Greenlighter
Nose needs a rest BIGTIME and I'm wondering about the other ways to take it.
I bought syringes etc and tried to do IV the other day must found it fiddly, couldn't register and didn't go through with the hit even though I got it in twice as couldn't be sure I was in the vein. I'd like recommendations re oral usage (obv I rub the leftovers in there but don't use it as a main route) the rizla/bombing thing I've heard about and any other efficient methods. How long does it take to feel it/how long does it last/how intense etc

If your nose needs a rest cuz you're doing too much blow trust me IV is not a road you want to go down. It's a dark, dangerous, expensive, and lonely one. Alot of people don't make it out of heavy IV cocaine addictions, once you shoot it that's how you'll always do it. Stay away. Smoking is ok, but destructive as hell as well, search how to rock it up should be easy to find here. Oral I'm not sure, but I've heard it's a much more mellow come up, buzz, and come down, but enjoyable still. Dosing I've heard anywhere from .25g to .5g but don't quote me, consider tolerance, quality of product and always start low when experimenting with a new substance/RoA.

Have you tried freebasing it off foil with baking soda?

That seemed to work better than snorting ime

I honestly wouldnt recommend that you jump into IVing just because your nose needs a break..

Ok...I'll leave the IV for now...although the rush from it sounds very tempting :-/ but it is a pain. I tried cooking it to smoke with water and baking soda/bicarbonate of soda but I just got a load of dried up white stuff (like coke lol) instead of anything that could be rolled into rocks. Perhaps I did it wrong or didn't use enough? Dont want to use more than 1/2 g for a first attempt in case it doesn't work.......

Re freebasing of foil with baking soda...how do u go about that? Just stick it in together or what?
Also anyone had a major sinus infection/sinusitus from coke before? What did it take to shift? Think I'm gonna need to see the GP for some heavy duty Antibiotics....anything to help with discomfort now??

If and when you return to nasal usage, disolve it in a saline solution, filter it to remove insoluble cuts, and squirt it up there with a nasal mister.

If you are going to go oral, mix it into alcohol as it forms a stronger compound ethylecogine? I need to look it up. Actually YOU need to look it up, but yeah, it becomes stronger and provides a really pleasant non-jittery high.

^ nailed it. Cocaethylene is also made in vivo when you use alcohol and coke at the same time. That's how I would get it :p. I actually never thought about making it in vitro, then inegesting it. Hmm. And it gives a smoother effect than regular cocaine? I always attributed it to the alcohol. Sounds interesting.

yeah, got it. I just didn't feel like looking it up.
Anyways.... when I was in Peru and Bolivia, you could buy coca leaves for chewing and all kinds of coca candy, tinctures, gum, foods, etc... So i would buy a big bag of leaves and stuff my face like a fucking koala bear, super silly, but they are great.

Anyhoo, the leaves are legal there, so I would get a couple kilograms of them for super cheap, grind or cut them up and put them in a bottle of high-proof spirits (Pisco) wait a few days, then pour a shot or two, drink, and enjoy. Really a great way to go about it, plus diazepam, tramadol, and codeine were OTC there, so I had a hell of a time.

LOL wish my local Londis stocked coca leaves and lollies!! what I'm not clear on though is whether it makes a difference if your just drinking alcohol and taking coke or whether its important to make sure you mix the coke with the booze first then knock it back?? I tried some dissolved in a shot of vodka...not sure about effect as was running v low on gear. The temptation to "feel" the c, either through sniffing or gumming for me but if anyone has had experience with the booze mixing/cocaethylene thing I'd be willing to give it a good go. Need to know the effectivness is really there to avoid paranoia about it!

BE FUCKING CAREFUL SHOOTING COKE. overdoses as EXTREMELY COMMON with people who shoot coke. if you wake up on the ground wondering why your there... CONGRATS! you just had a seizure. you can turn the coke into rock. you can disolve it in water and snort the water.. that might help your nose a little bit....

or you can just stop doing coke for a week or two and let your nose heal

id go with the last option.

i dont really do coke anymore, but i did have this problem back then. my nasal passage would start burning so bad that i could enjoy the coke anymore. i thik the idea about mixxing with water and then squirting up there sounds good. i didnt ever think about this when i was doing it.

Well I went to the doc's and as I suspected I have chronic sinusitis along with infective rhinitis and a swollen lymph gland at thr back of my head as a reaction to the infection. On antibiotics and steroid spray for a month. Clearly snorting is out for me at least while being.treated, tried foil smoking method other night and it was ok. Miss snorting though and chasing off foil isn't quote so socially.acceptable or quick lol Also gummed a lot but can't really continue with that as I don't want to add rotting gums to mu problems! Wish o knew for def how to cook up rocks as easier to smoke. Interested in ammonia freebase method but one wonders what the yield would be with the suspected low percentage of coke these days......

Plug it. Way safer then iv and I heard it's pretty intense although plugging Coke is bad for ur ass somehow.

BE FUCKING CAREFUL SHOOTING COKE. overdoses as EXTREMELY COMMON with people who shoot coke. if you wake up on the ground wondering why your there... CONGRATS! you just had a seizure.

Tell me about it... I've OD'd banging coke about a half dozen times over the years.

Same advice here. and it looks like many of us agree that IV is a no go way to go. it will back fire on you and ruin the fun, if at all there is any of that remaining.

Take some time off. trust me, I am not preaching or shit, just being honest as I have personally seen the scary stories in play, real life.

Cheers.

IVing local anesthetics is a great way to enter a cardiac arrhythmia terminating in cardiac arrest and death. Fucking with the sodium channel has serious affects on the hearts pacing and conductivity.

Cardiovascular effects are primarily those of direct myocardial depression and bradycardia, which may lead to cardiovascular collapse.[1].

Systemic toxic reactions to locally administered anesthetics are progressive as the level of the anesthetic agent in the blood rises. Initial symptoms suggest some form of central nervous system excitation such as a ringing in the ears (tinnitus), a metallic taste in the mouth, or tingling or numbness of the mouth. advanced symptoms include motor twitching in the periphery followed by grand mal seizures, coma, and eventually respiratory arrest. At extremely high levels, cardiac arrhythmia or hypotension and cardiovascular collapse occur.[4]

Stick to non vascular administration to (most of the time) avoid those problems.

Rub generous amounts onto your gums and under your tongue. This is the way to go if you want to still get pretty wigged. But if you chose to just plain out eat it, you need a lot, I mean a lot...

Plug it. Way safer then iv and I heard it's pretty intense although plugging Coke is bad for ur ass somehow.

Does this work without horrible discomfort from the vasoconstriction? I've considered doing it but figured that the extreme vasocontriction would suck pretty bad, which is probably what you mean by bad for your ass.

I'm still very curious as to whether anyone's tried this method and what happened. I pretty much never do coke but I'd still like to know in case some comes around.