• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alprozalam powder questions.

I had pure alprazolam powder once

next thing I know I woke up in intensive care, I was in a coma for 10 days and lost WEEKS of memory. True story. I didnt breath for at least 15 minutes. I should be dead. And I bought a milligram scale and everything... STAY AWAY.
How much did you take? Like how much did the scale say?

Hopefully the powder is homogeneously mixed and doesn't contain "hot spots". Similar to heroin when poorly mixed with cutting agents.

Yes... As in the fist quarter of the bag it takes an 1/8 teaspoon to equal say 2-3 mg. Then as you move to another section of the bag an 1/8 teaspoon equals 20mg.
Well fuck that isn't good at all and is very concerning man... I'll try to look into somehow making this cut or maybe exact it into a liquid form if that any safer.

Yeah.. It's kind of an inherent risk with bulk powder formulations from somewhere other than a compounding pharmacy. Poor mixing is not economical for the lab that made it either so it's not guaranteed that you posses a "minefield mixture" but def not worth the risk if you have the ability to dissolve into a suspension or solution that is below the saturation point that would cause active drug to precipitate out.

Here is a great thread about benzo solubilities from the Capn himself if you have to use water:

http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/489494-Benzodiazepines-Solubilities-in-Water

Last edited:
Start w a lil line and snort and eat it, what 20 30 mins, if nothing repeat
This seems extremely dangours! We all here in this thread talked that there could be "hot spots" and one bit could be a really high dose! This powder [for me] is too strong to even try that! I would BLACK out! I appreciate the reply though I really do, it's just not good harm reduction at all homie!

That's insane homie; are you okay now and did you get any brain damage?

When I woke up I thought I was 14.. even though i was actually 22 at the time. I didn't even know where I lived...eventually the pieces crept back in. I was more aggressive for a few months with really bad short term memory loss... I'm surprised I didn't burn the house down.

I'm 99% back to normal now. Beat the odds that's for sure. Did lose my girlfriend though.. and $10,000 and had to go to rehab to get my job back.

The powder is a great deal but I mean so are generic pills... I would stick with those.

When I woke up I thought I was 14.. even though i was actually 22 at the time. I didn't even know where I lived...eventually the pieces crept back in. I was more aggressive for a few months with really bad short term memory loss... I'm surprised I didn't burn the house down.

I'm 99% back to normal now. Beat the odds that's for sure. Did lose my girlfriend though.. and $10,000 and had to go to rehab to get my job back.

The powder is a great deal but I mean so are generic pills... I would stick with those.
That's what all my friends and even my brother said- my brother said, "id stay focused on xanax pills instead of that powder; who knows what's really in it even if it's from a legit source!" So I'll probably keep it for some day when I learn more about the shit.