• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alprozalam powder questions.

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
I've held onto about a gram or more of this off white yellow powder and it's for sure Alprozalam powder I've tested it many times and it's pretty strong. I don't have a MG scale so how should I dose this shit? I use to lick my pinky and get some powder onto it but it wasn't enough for me to catch a buzz but my benzo tolerance has dropped a bit down to only one 1mg pill of xanax a day. Sometimes 2mgs a day but not at once and like every few days to three days I do that. Is it right to be this color of yellow like white powder? It has the taste of xanax I've tested it many times and I know it's xanax but like I said how should I dose a nice bit for a good buzz? I took 180Mg's of OxyContin about 4 hours ago, so how many mg's of xanax and how long should I wait?

Upadate- forgot to mention I take up to 280mg's of OxyContin a day so I am a pretty opiate tolerant person.

What do you mean if u licked pure xanax like 100% off the tip your finger youd black out. Your trying to measure one tenth of one tenth of one tenth of one fifteenth of a table spoon lol. I am assuming it might be cutt to an unknown percentage and a unknown consistancy. Therefore, id say even with a scale its impossible

What do you mean if u licked pure xanax like 100% off the tip your finger youd black out. Your trying to measure one tenth of one tenth of one tenth of one fifteenth of a table spoon lol. I am assuming it might be cutt to an unknown percentage and a unknown consistancy. Therefore, id say even with a scale its impossible
Probably correct but I'm asking for a answer on how to use it. I know very much that it's impossible but for someone like me who wants to use it how much would be too much if you're saying it's 100% or at least 75%? So I know how to ball park it.

is it ground pharm pills? If it clandestine xanax it could be Etizolam. Just eye balling from my xanax addiction I used to have it looked like 1 mg pills where maybe a quarter quarter tsp. So if its ground rx grade at 0.25, 0.5, 1 id guess (not accurate basically playing guess the candy corns in a jar) 1.25 * 0.25 = 0.375 0.0025/0.375 = 15 1/1500 1/750 and1/375 .
If rx

0.0007 , 0.0014 , 0.0028 with no reliable even distribution and this is a half ass guess

If clandestine it could be up to 100 percent something xanax like

is it ground pharm pills? If it clandestine xanax it could be Etizolam. Just eye balling from my xanax addiction I used to have it looked like 1 mg pills where maybe a quarter quarter tsp. So if its ground rx grade at 0.25, 0.5, 1 id guess (not accurate basically playing guess the candy corns in a jar) 1.25 * 0.25 = 0.375 0.0025/0.375 = 15 1/1500 1/750 and1/375 .
If rx

0.0007 , 0.0014 , 0.0028 with no reliable even distribution and this is a half ass guess

It is suppose to be pure xanax powder and taste like xanax and is extremely nasty bitter xanax taste almost like many bars of xanax but in one little bit on my finger.

If rx

What's the effects of eitolzam? Any nice effects like xanax? Is it toxic like temazepam and what's a good dose?

My major concern if it is etizolam which is popular if its fake xanax because its sloghtly chemically different making ot easily bought online and sold in powder as xanax to people because ots basically the same is it moght have no filler like ground pills making it hundred or thousand times plus more concentrated.

Tbh if I where you id cutt my losses and toss it ive had too many emergency room visits for thousands over xanax using pharmacutical pills with clear known doses. Your really taking stabs on the dark here and one hospital visit could cost you wayy more than a little powder.

Tbh if I where you id cutt my losses and toss it ive had too many emergency room visits for thousands over xanax using pharmacutical pills with clear known doses. Your really taking stabs on the dark here and one hospital visit could cost you wayy more than a little powder.
I can agree I was only asking incase I ever needed to use it if, let's say, I ran outta my script for xanax and temazepam and have to wait like a month to see my doctor to get another few papers to get it to have refills on the bottles like normal. So I have something to use at least if you understand where I'm coming from homie. I'm good now but in the future I may need to use it should I get a MG scale?

What's the effects of eitolzam? Any nice effects like xanax? Is it toxic like temazepam and what's a good dose?

Etizolam is pretty nice; it has the closest effects to alprazolam of all the benzodiazepines I've tried.

Is it right to be this color of yellow like white powder?

Powders come in a range of colours, so there really is no way for us to tell if it's the correct colour. But it certainly wouldn't be particularly unusual for a powder to be off-yellow. This doesn't mean it's what you think it is, though.

To dose it, you need to use volumetric dosing, using a solvent and a scale.

I know you said that you don't have scales, but it really is necessary. You said that you have "about a gram or more". This is going to affect the concentration in some way. Either you're going to attempt to consume your required dose and take too much, or you're going to underdose and probably attempt to redose. Or at the very worst, it may not dilute adequately, and you could end up taking way too much (i.e if the powder sinks to and congregates at the bottom). This could be really fucking dangerous, especially if you're mixing with opiates.

You came here to ask how to dose alprazolam powder safely, so I take it that a part of you wants to remain safe, but also hopes for an easy quick fix. Well unfortunately there isn't one. The most accurate method will involve a solvent, a syringe and a milligram scale. You can get them on ebay for about £20-30. Not even a milligram scale is enough, because you're going to be out by at the very least a couple of milligram (and that would be a generous expectation).

But I'm warning you now; people who dabbled with benzo powders say don't fuck with them for a reason. It's so easy to redose and feel that you've got an infinite amount; coupled with the lowered inhibition and inevitable blackouts. Before long it's very[/] easy to suddenly suddenly find that your tolerance so high that you can no longer afford to buy benzo powder and a gram doesn't go very far at all.

Seriously, tolerance builds fast. Especially if you're dosing inaccurately.

My major concern if it is etizolam which is popular if its fake xanax because its sloghtly chemically different making ot easily bought online and sold in powder as xanax to people because ots basically the same is it moght have no filler like ground pills making it hundred or thousand times plus more concentrated.

This doesn't make any sense to me. Could you elaborate please? :)

I'm good now but in the future I may need to use it should I get a MG scale?

It's essential. It's completely impossible to accurately eyeball 1mg.

The problem is this. If you buy a 1mg scale, then it won't accurately weigh 1mg. Even my £200 scale didn't. It's going to be at least a couple of mg out, and that's being generous... and involves repeat dosing, and knowing your scale/having a good scale.

Imagine if your normal dose of alprazolam is 1mg, so you weigh out 1mg using your scale. But actually, you just weighed 4-5mg. So you accidently consume 4-5mg. I don't really need to elaborate on the problems with this, but a less obvious problem is that your dosing will not be consistent. Even if you underdose, you will redose (in order to hit the sweet spot), and inevitably end up taking more than 1mg. Give it a couple of weeks and you might be taking 10mg, then 20mg. Then you get to the point where you're in such a haze, and 1mg is so ineffective, that your weighing will get sloppy. So you stick the scale on and it says 28mg and you go "ahhh, fuck it", and take that instead. Then you can't even remember your dose; you just know it was roughly 30mg.

This is what happened to me in March and I didn't end at anywhere near 30mg. It's so so fucking dangerous. I had multiple seizures and pissed a lot of very good, irreplaceable friends off. This year is a genuine write-off, because I can't remember it. Please be careful. :)

Scales wouldnt really help, imo. Im trying to think of a analogy while I think i have the flu lol (sure could use some xanax to sleep this off haha) but if it was like instant cpffee u could use a scale because a known volume 5 ml of powder = like 80 mg of caffeine. Here 5 ml of powder = maybe somrwhere between 10 and 5000 mg

Scales wouldnt really help, imo. Im trying to think of a analogy while I think i have the flu lol (sure could use some xanax to sleep this off haha) but if it was like instant cpffee u could use a scale because a known volume 5 ml of powder = like 80 mg of caffeine. Here 5 ml of powder = maybe somrwhere between 10 and 5000 mg
So it's problematic even with a scale? Like the other poster was stating a scale is better than nothing and even with the scale you'll still be off like 4-6mg's which is pretty scary knowing xanax doses are small to start with. What slovlantes are preferred for xanax or benzodiazepines? I know alcohol/grain alcohol, but is there any others where I could maybe extract the pure Alprozalam out of the powder form I have? Can you cut the powder to be some what safer as well? If imma have this powder I would want to know how to use it even if I have to work on it first.

I feel you i know what its like running out of xanax ripping apart the couch, taking lunesta trying to mask withdrawls getting that metal mouth, pacing around like a man. Haha. The doctor gave me 3 to 4.5 mg a day as a highschooler and i quickly became completely physically and psychological dependant like nothing else ive ever taken. But, right now in its current state id say you are seriously risking your life using it in its current state. I dont know what your level of chemistry knowledge is but i will look around for a extraction. But, the problem here is traditionally it is eithee allowed to precipate from water and filtered or dissolved into an organic solvent and evaporated off. The problem is that the binders and fillers starch and etc and xanax both arent very soluble so youll end up with the exact same precipitate and if you use lots of water likely just a suspention like milk

No its not problematic with a scale. Depending on your source, why wouldn't you know what you recieved? if you don't know what it is I'd just throw it away.

You can put the gram into 50 ml of water, then put it into an eye dropper. One drop is about equal to .05 of a ml, so theres about 20 drops in a ML. so that would be 50 x 20 = 1000 doses in a 50ml bottle per drop. That would mean that 1 dose would be 1 mg. if done correctly.

So it's problematic even with a scale? Like the other poster was stating a scale is better than nothing and even with the scale you'll still be off like 4-6mg's which is pretty scary knowing xanax doses are small to start with. What slovlantes are preferred for xanax or benzodiazepines? I know alcohol/grain alcohol, but is there any others where I could maybe extract the pure Alprozalam out of the powder form I have? Can you cut the powder to be some what safer as well? If imma have this powder I would want to know how to use it even if I have to work on it first.

No, volumetric dosing is not problematic with a scale. It's essential! If you weigh out say 100mg and mix it with 100ml of high potency ethanol or propylene glycole, then a small discrepancy in your weighing is going to make very little difference if you're dosing say 1-2mg. This method is very accurate... Just weighing 1-2mg doses on scales isn't.

I'm still unsure what d1nach is on about. Unless I'm missing something, what does this have to do with benzo pill powder?

I think its a random powder that he was told was xanax thats very different from xanax pills he just ground up for some reason. I could be mistaken.

If for some reason he just happened to powderize the xanax himself then I agree something loo like everclear (95% ethanol) or propylene glycol could be used. However. I mean if he has no idea where this powder came from disolving it in ethanol would just give you a unknown quantity of maybe xanax or maybe not with any number of possible other chemicals in it..

I had pure alprazolam powder once

next thing I know I woke up in intensive care, I was in a coma for 10 days and lost WEEKS of memory. True story. I didnt breath for at least 15 minutes. I should be dead. And I bought a milligram scale and everything... STAY AWAY.

I think its a random powder that he was told was xanax thats very different from xanax pills he just ground up for some reason. I could be mistaken.
I borrowed my friend scale and did the right shit. So far I passed out and yes it xanax and it's been colored for pressing, this came from a vendor so it's stright just way too strong for an eye ball dose.