• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

almost died on .1 of a molly pill. what happened to me? i dont understand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MollyNewb

Greenlighter
My friend took .3(experienced) and had a good time and when i took .1 it felt like i was floating and i felt amazing.. then suddenly, my heart rate was out of control and i felt dizzy and i felt like i was going to pass out. i drunk water... and then i felt like i was going to really pass out. and i had my friend come up to me and say "bro holy crap your body is green and lips are pale white/blue/purple" so i look in the mirror and i see myself and im like holy crap!!!

lasted about an hour. i never fainted .i stayed strong. it was a horrible experience. I was at a rave with thousands of people and the lines on the bathroom were so long and there was no where to sit, i was on the floor sitting down with a friend. really puts me off to doing molly again in the future.

not sure if my body just has a bad reaction to the drug or maybe if i have an underlying cause that caused this?

Also keep in mind, i drunk 2 beers, before this.. and drunk 2 litters of water during the day before this.. not sure if this could be it..

i really felt like i was going to die, my heart rate was out of control, and i was shaking... and all my muscles were flexed. and skin was green.. and lips were purple... and i looked like i was 30 years old. (im 21 years old but looking at photo of me on the molly, i looked SO MUCH OLDER)

could it be possible that i got something else other than molly? but my friends didnt get the effects i did so its weird.

here is photos of me..

^ this is not how i look everyday lol. but on molly my muscles were flexing on its own while i was shaking... and my face suddenly looked 10 years older... im 21 turning 22 in a few
weeks..

The thing is that i was having a roller coaster effect. i felt good for 3 minutes then felt like DEATH for 10 minutes and repeat.... but during those 3 minutes it was amazing, i was talking to everyone. i was in the bathroom greeting people. and people were like bro r u ok? u look green. and im like "im good bro imgood" and i was having convosations and it was great.

i have bad anxiety so its very difficult for me to have conversations sober but on molly i was doing it!!! it was great!! i want to roll again in a few months just .1 again but this time i want to do it right .i want to drink a gallon of water before i roll (throughout the day) and make sure i eat enough... and NO DRINKING OR WEED. and see if that helps..

i also have natural high bloodpressure. well not high but pre hyperextention so im not sure if that could contribute to this as mdma raises bp?

some are allergic to MDMA just like some are with peanuts alot of RCs go into these so called Es nowadays get yourself checked out by a doctor.

some are allergic to MDMA just like some are with peanuts alot of RCs go into these so called Es nowadays get yourself checked out by a doctor.

what should i tell my doctor? and thanks for the fast reply bro...

Tell him someone spiked your drink in a pub and get some blood work done better to be safe than sorry.

You likely just had some bad drugs.. there isn't much a doctor would be able to tell you, to be honest. I'm guessing the symptoms have mostly gone away? You'll be fine if that's the case.

Hopefully you see the reason why it is IMPERATIVE to test your "molly" every time. There is simply WAY too much fake shit out there, it's honestly out of hand and has been for a long time. Pick yourself up a test kit online, it will tell you what's in that random capsule and you can keep yourself from these awful situations :\

Check the 6 Simple Rules to MDMA sticky, it has a lot of the information you need to know.

as Folley said next time you should definetely test your stuff, along with the other smart precautions you already mentioned.
it is very possible that you got some nasty RC or piperazine instead of MDMA and reacted bad to it.

also, make sure you use MDMA once a month MAX, of course the longer the wait the better.

cheers mate :)

If you have any of that Molly left I would spend the few dollars and have it tested at ecstasydata.org so you know what you took. That's the first thing I would do if I was you.

Folley is likely spot on in that it was likely bad drugs and Alasdairm also was spot on with it could have been something other than MDMA ("Molly") or you simply react differently than others do.

Bottom line, test ALL drugs ahead of time, be safe.

Perhaps the drugs you got were not good?
Did you test them? if no, then it is impossible to answer why it might have happened anyway.

Never take any chemicals into your system before knowing what it is, one bad chemical and you'll trip major balls into hell, or even worse - get dilusions, cramps and die.
I mean the world is messed up, be very careful with drugs.

It certainly doesn't look like legit MDMA? Those effects look horrific :S

Damn bro, that story is not cool. (lol sorry, couldn't resist.) You can get a marquis test for just $20 and then maybe get an idea of what you had. (It's good for dozens of tests, so it's not like you'd have to pay 20 every time.) If it tests positive for MDMA then you might just want to avoid it all together. My guess is you just got some random RC that gave you a bad reaction, I don't think a point of real molly should've have done this unless you are just severely allergic.

dont hvae any more molly left of that supply. there is a giant rave that i want to go to, and want to try rolling again, but im afraid this might happen again... If i test the mdma before hand and it turns out ok. do u guys think i should be ok? or could it be that i got real mdma the first time and its just possible i was allergic to it? im afraid... but i really want to role again. i had the time of life when i wasnt feeling lijke i was going to pass out... all my social anxiety was gone it was amazing!!!! i could go up and strike convos with anyone because i truly didnt care what they thought of me. my heart didnt race as it normally does if i speak to someone new.. hell even phone calls to order pizza make me anxious..

you didn't have any dxm with it did you? if your friend took the same stuff and he thinks it was good then i would not risk it again. i have been at a rave where someone died. he probably mixed his pills with dxm but we'll never know for sure.

dont hvae any more molly left of that supply. there is a giant rave that i want to go to, and want to try rolling again, but im afraid this might happen again... If i test the mdma before hand and it turns out ok. do u guys think i should be ok? or could it be that i got real mdma the first time and its just possible i was allergic to it? im afraid... but i really want to role again. i had the time of life when i wasnt feeling lijke i was going to pass out... all my social anxiety was gone it was amazing!!!! i could go up and strike convos with anyone because i truly didnt care what they thought of me. my heart didnt race as it normally does if i speak to someone new.. hell even phone calls to order pizza make me anxious..

If you try it again, & it works okay, try to remember how it feels to be confident around people. I've known people who have used MDMA to overcome shyness, & then they've translated the drug experience into normal life & succeeded in becoming more social, confident people. You are quite capable of the confidence that MDMA & related compounds can produce in you without drugs.

If you come to rely on MDMA & drugs like it entirely for confidence, you're going to end up with a serious drugs problem. But drugs can help you open your mind to a "new you" & if you're clever about it, they can be hugely beneficial.

I would be very careful about using MDMA or whatever is in "Molly" again, however, take a much smaller dose & increase the dose slowly, watching for unpleasant effects. Always test your drugs. If you can afford to buy drugs & the time to use them, you can afford to spend both makng yourself less likely of becoming a statistic.

Drugs are fucking fun, they are also fucking dangerous! Know what you're doing!

were you on any medication? like for example ssris?

SSRI's won't give him this reaction. They would've blocked or muted the MDMA effects (if it really was MDMA) but should cause no adverse reaction combined with MDMA. MAOI's on the other hand... So indeed medication is important but it will all be speculation from our side, we will never know for sure

*edit* Oh and in reaction to the rest of the topic Si Ingwe said it all:
Drugs are fucking fun, they are also fucking dangerous! Know what you're doing!
Quoted For Truth!

Last edited:
sounds like you got some nasty drug that wasn't mdma. just because your friend said he "felt good" doesn't mean your drugs were legit. Trusting other people and friends when it comes to drugs is a very bad idea. Most molly is not mdma, most kids at a rave have not fucking idea what they are doing when it comes to taking drugs.

get educated on the subject, and don't ever trust anyone else that they are giving you clean drugs, test your shit like everyone is saying on here. you ruined your rave experience....you could have died is that really worth it?

Sounds like the experience I had with 25b (nbome)

No telling what u took man buy a test kit

yeah there's no telling, white powder could be anything. like ^he said, grab a marquis reagent test. a marquis reagent is 95% concentrated sulfuric acid and 5% formalin but you can find them online by searching "marquis reagent". if the compound you test has a methylenedioxy ring then it should react by going straight to black and alot of fizzing (may look like a dark/deep purple or dark/deep bluish depending on your lighting). basically it'll cleave the methylenedioxy ring and polymerize it, which gives the visual results i mentioned above. other compounds will react differently, there are reference guides online that will show how other some compounds react with the marquis reagent.

Always Test Your MDMA And Get A Person To Do It Before To Test And Inform You Of The Quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.