• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Allergic reaction to LSD?

i wonder if it becomes like coke....i used to always shit after the first line, and then as time went on, just the thought of buying it made me shit - i didn't even do a line yet

So is there anyway to counteract any of this stuff?

I deal with the mouth pain by with popsicles.

Diarrhea is a bigger problem and tripping on empty stomach causes more problems.

so i just decided to read wickepedia's lsd page because i was seeing if it effected the liver because i just remembered in this post that i was seeing some liver spots as well as blood in my stool when it would come out hardened during the time i was using a lot, anyways this is a quote from the page:

"

Overdose[edit]​

There have been no documented fatal human overdoses from LSD,[94][7] although there has been no "comprehensive review since the 1950s" and "almost no legal clinical research since the 1970s".[7] Eight individuals who had accidentally consumed an exceedingly high amount of LSD, mistaking it for cocaine, had plasma levels of 1000-7000μg per 100mL blood plasma had suffered from comatose states, vomiting, respiratory problems, hyperthermia, and light gastrointestinal bleeding; however, all of them survived without residual effects upon hospital intervention.[7]"

i feel pretty good about this and less like i'm a crazy lunatic posting bull shit on the internet. sorry i took so long to come up with a real link to supposed information. i definitely believe more so now that it was the lsd causing blood in the stool after reading this.

on a different lsd subject, i was also posting about how i got lsd that was soaked with color on part of the ten strip and it was a lot stronger. i said it looked purple where it was soaked, i think poster G_chem said the purple might've been the testing agent, but really i'm remembering now that it wasn't actually purple. i had the black light on and that made it look weird. the part of the white strip that was soaked looked like if you dipped a regular white piece of paper in water, how it would be more grey or discolored. this looked funny in the black light... i just want to say i'm not a bull shit poster. lol. i did take a heroic dose of lsd or some anologue one time. lol. the paper was like 2 or 3 times as thick as paper that i got 150ug blotter on and the paper was soaked. i took two tabs that had to have been over 500ugs compared with the other doses i've taken. shit was crazy. i know i'm just bragging a little. lol. but i'm not a BS poster.

so i just decided to read wickepedia's lsd page because i was seeing if it effected the liver because i just remembered in this post that i was seeing some liver spots as well as blood in my stool when it would come out hardened during the time i was using a lot, anyways this is a quote from the page:

"

Overdose[edit]​

There have been no documented fatal human overdoses from LSD,[94][7] although there has been no "comprehensive review since the 1950s" and "almost no legal clinical research since the 1970s".[7] Eight individuals who had accidentally consumed an exceedingly high amount of LSD, mistaking it for cocaine, had plasma levels of 1000-7000μg per 100mL blood plasma had suffered from comatose states, vomiting, respiratory problems, hyperthermia, and light gastrointestinal bleeding; however, all of them survived without residual effects upon hospital intervention.[7]"

i feel pretty good about this and less like i'm a crazy lunatic posting bull shit on the internet. sorry i took so long to come up with a real link to supposed information. i definitely believe more so now that it was the lsd causing blood in the stool after reading this.

on a different lsd subject, i was also posting about how i got lsd that was soaked with color on part of the ten strip and it was a lot stronger. i said it looked purple where it was soaked, i think poster G_chem said the purple might've been the testing agent, but really i'm remembering now that it wasn't actually purple. i had the black light on and that made it look weird. the part of the white strip that was soaked looked like if you dipped a regular white piece of paper in water, how it would be more grey or discolored. this looked funny in the black light... i just want to say i'm not a bull shit poster. lol. i did take a heroic dose of lsd or some anologue one time. lol. the paper was like 2 or 3 times as thick as paper that i got 150ug blotter on and the paper was soaked. i took two tabs that had to have been over 500ugs compared with the other doses i've taken. shit was crazy. i know i'm just bragging a little. lol. but i'm not a BS poster.
yeah man you might have had a rare side effect to a relatively large dose of LSD shit happens and it isn't legal to do human studies on this wonderful drug yet cause of paranoia and old fears lol

I guess what I'm saying is it's entirely possible and I believe that it might be related, and would love if we could simply have doctors look into this kind of stuff.

1000-7000μg per 100mL blood plasma
Humans have about ~2750ml of blood plasma. This won't be accurate but that would be like ~27500μg to ~192500μg (0.1925 grams) per person.

Does LSD hit faster snorted? Guessing they did a 0,2g bump each and didn't do more when it didn't work.

Last edited:
Combining acid and weed does indeed enhance the experience quite a bit but it is not inherently dangerous in most experienced individuals. Keep that in mind but don't fear the experience itself.
So I did that. I think I took too much weed. It did help with diarrhea for few hours and the pain in the mouth. Weirdly while stoned the only hallucination I saw were really mild colour changes.

So is there anyway to counteract any of this stuff?
Sorry @foodcrisis hijacked your thread and turned it into another thread about shitting blood on LSD. Wish i had better advice for you, except maybe watch diet more closely. The mouth issues I'm not sure about either. I've never gotten any noticable GI issues from LSD, though i do notice around the 6 hour mark i piss like a racehorse and it's very foamy. Every single trip.

Guessing they did a 0,2g bump each and didn't do more when it didn't work.
Haha, sounds right though im sure they were high AF in about 5 min, just not in the way they were expecting.

Went to dentist accroding to her I have gingivitis I guess that's it.
Glad u got that figured out.

I tend to think the vast majority of strange physical side effects that people specifically report with LSD are either psychosomatic/hypochondriac or actually pre-existing health issues that they only acknowledge due to LSD making them more self aware/sensitive, but then they blame LSD.

I've had several instances myself where LSD makes me acutely aware of a physical condition, that i wasn't able to recognize prior to the LSD.

Glad u got that figured out.

I tend to think the vast majority of strange physical side effects that people specifically report with LSD are either psychosomatic/hypochondriac or actually pre-existing health issues that they only acknowledge due to LSD making them more self aware/sensitive, but then they blame LSD.

I've had several instances myself where LSD makes me acutely aware of a physical condition, that i wasn't able to recognize prior to the LSD.

Bro when i bruised the bone in my wrist last month when i fell off my skateboard, it wasnt until i took the LSD a couple nights later that it started to hurt SO BADLY. Like to the point i thankfully went to the ER next day and got things sorted out. LSD amplifies pain significantly for me, like before i took those tabs it hurt but when i was peaking it went up about 4 notches real quick from a 4 to an 8 on the pain scale. While i would take Acid in that state is a question in itself.

Any strong taste at all from the LSD?

Are there any positive affects?

If you are for certain it is LSD and not adulteration with other rc , then I might guess your just wigging out man.

I get the shits on it too. But don't do it again if you don't want to risk it.

One weird thing is that my lower back doesn't hurt when I'm on acid.

I also noticed this. I had surgery when I was 16 and before and since I've always had moderate to severe back pain due to my spine being all wonky. But on LSD I don't feel a f****** thing. It's scary almost in a good way.

Most of the time I hurt double the next day because I would have been sitting up and not drinking enough water all night laughing. But yeah while on LSD my back never hurts.

They need to look into that for people with chronic pain they need to figure that s*** out man. Because a lifetime of opiates ain't no life but a lifetime of chronic pain ain't no life either.

Bro when i bruised the bone in my wrist last month when i fell off my skateboard, it wasnt until i took the LSD a couple nights later that it started to hurt SO BADLY. Like to the point i thankfully went to the ER next day and got things sorted out. LSD amplifies pain significantly for me, like before i took those tabs it hurt but when i was peaking it went up about 4 notches real quick from a 4 to an 8 on the pain scale. While i would take Acid in that state is a question in itself.

Case in point though, you hurt yourself prior to taking LSD. The LSD made you notice the pain. It didn't cause the pain. And that's all I'm saying. LSD very very rarely is actually responsible for causing any serious physical side effects at typical doses.

I generally don't take LSD (or any psychedelic for that matter) if I'm sick or in pain because they have the potential to make me more sensitive/in tune to my body. I'm not trying to feel more pain typically. Though maybe I should use psychedelics more frequently in these instances, instead of just ignoring and hoping the issue goes away. If you look at a lot of traditional psychedelic uses, ayahuasca or Maria Sabina and her use of psilocybe for example, they were and still are used as diagnostic tools for healing purposes as much as visiting the spirit world/tripping balls

To anyone experiencing "severe" side effects after LSD consumption, maybe go see a doctor before blaming LSD itself. You would think that after 1000s of scientific research papers devoted to it, we would have a general understanding of the potential physiological consequences. I would also caution against using a single paper describing a single instance of a catastrophic overdose to justify belief that a perceived symptom is purely attributable to the drug.

Regarding the potential for psychosomatic/hypochondriac influences on our trips... if we have a preconceived belief of a physiological symptom ahead of the experience, that belief in itself can color the experience and cause you to see symptoms that aren't even there. This is ESPECIALLY true with psychedelics.

And if you genuinely believe that a health issue is 100% attributable to drug use, why would you continue to use that drug? That question is not directed at anyone specific btw.

One weird thing is that my lower back doesn't hurt when I'm on acid.
That is interesting, I'm glad it gives you relief. I can't explain for sure why you get that effect, but I know some psychedelics (not sure about LSD) have profound anti-inflammatory properties. I don't know the actual mechanisms behind it, but here is a paper by Dave Nichols son that might give more insight.

Also there's quite a bit of evidence pointing to certain tryptamines and ergolines relieving symptoms of cluster headaches. Heck, ergotamine itself is still used in some countries OTC for migraines.

Last edited: