View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Allergic reaction to LSD?

PopeMuMuXXIII

Greenlighter
Everytime I take LSD (AFAIK at least it passed a reagent test) I get three symptoms from it:
1. Diarrhea
2. Frequent urination (liquid just goes through me)
3. Pain in the mouth bit like small cuts or something.

Symptoms get worse with bigger doses.

I'm allergic to LSD or what? AFAIK I'm only mildy allergic to fish.

Nah its not allergic reaction. LSD is known to give some people the shits. Everytime i take acid i have to take massive shits on it. Its one of the effects of the serotonin on the stomach.

I also have to pee alot on LSD. just another typical effect.

Pain in mouth is in your mind. you become hyper sensetitve and probably already have tiny cuts in your mouth.

Nah its not allergic reaction. LSD is known to give some people the shits. Everytime i take acid i have to take massive shits on it. Its one of the effects of the serotonin on the stomach.

Pain in mouth is in your mind. you become hyper sensetitve and probably already have tiny cuts in your mouth.
I want to echo all of this but also point out that LSD can cause oral tics while you're tripping, things like grinding your teeth or clenching your jaw should be expected and it may be related to the mouth pain. 25C-NBOMe made me have a unique one where I sucked with my mouth closed until the skin on the roof of my mouth was getting torn up. Might be something similar to what is occurring with you, idrk.

i've been reading about lsd giving people the shits on the internet for a while now and i have to say i used lsd frequently upping my doses often, and i actually had experience where it seemed to cause me to shit blood.. this is the thread i made about it . it's a long paragraph but worth the read to see how long it took me to actually start having blood in my feces. i don't think that happens to everyone, but i think some people are suseptable to it. i've only heard of one other person that was around since the 60's saying that he had and maybe his friends took so much that they shit blood. i thought it was a joke at first, anyways you can read my thread:
some people don't believe that this even had anything to do with acid, but i almost guarentee it did. if you look at all the drugs on T.V. that they prescribe people, they often have symptoms that are bad like shitting blood, but they still prescribe them because the bad side effects don't happen to everyone. i think that's pretty much the case here. maybe i'm even such a small shitting blood percentage that it doesn't even need to be talked about in an acid commercial or whatever. but it's definitely my experience. i'd love to get my shit monitered for years at a time and then start dosing a lot on acid to see what happened. i wouldn't really want to try dosing that much unless it were for science and to proove that it's real. lol...

Last edited:
serotonin receptors in the guts do this, they react to lsd and psilocybin the same way.

i've been reading about lsd giving people the shits on the internet for a while now and i have to say i used lsd frequently upping my doses often, and i actually had experience where it seemed to cause me to shit blood.. this is the thread i made about it . it's a long paragraph but worth the read to see how long it took me to actually start having blood in my feces. i don't think that happens to everyone, but i think some people are suseptable to it. i've only heard of one other person that was around since the 60's saying that he had and maybe his friends took so much that they shit blood. i thought it was a joke at first, anyways you can read my thread:
some people don't believe that this even had anything to do with acid, but i almost guarentee it did. if you look at all the drugs on T.V. that they prescribe people, they often have symptoms that are bad like shitting blood, but they still prescribe them because the bad side effects don't happen to everyone. i think that's pretty much the case here. maybe i'm even such a small shitting blood percentage that it doesn't even need to be talked about in an acid commercial or whatever. but it's definitely my experience. i'd love to get my shit monitered for years at a time and then start dosing a lot on acid to see what happened. i wouldn't really want to try dosing that much unless it were for science and to proove that it's real. lol...

im telling ya man - you have a hemorrhoid - you're sitting on the toilet too long and pushing a little too much when you're on acid - how do i know? i've done it - but i've trained my mind not to shit on acid anymore - so now i don't

don't shit on acid unless you really really need to - nothing good is gonna come out of it and you can't stop wiping your ass after you're done, which is another problem

i shit yesterday on 2cb - it's almost the same thing as shitting on acid - but im conscious of it and know not to push or sit there too long....

i ate too many cherries earlier in the day so i think that's why i had to shit later because i usually just shit once in the morning

acid isn't making your intestines bleed - if it did, it wouldn't look like fresh blood - fresh blood is from the very end of your rectum - also know as your anus (true story)

Its one of the effects of the serotonin on the stomach.

Makes sense. I usually have a pain in my stomach if I have the serotonin shits. Weirdly my joints and back which usually ache don't hurt as much if at all when I'm on acid.

I shit so much on acid its pretty much made me afraid to take it at a concert. Its like bad too, like 5 huge shits in one trip. I was thinking if they could isolate or extract the part of acid that makes you poop it would be the best laxative ever.

Also the mouth thing we always called "metal mouth" like you put a penny in your mouth. Its probably all in your head, and its defintley normal.

I have this vague memory from the mid 90s of reading from The Lycæum or somewhere that mixing weed and acid ain't a good idea.
Nah bud it'll be fine

*continues to grin evilly in frat boy while loading a bong that is like totally a skull or something bro.*

Weed makes everything more better. It's bro-science.

(one more "bro" for the road!)

Combining acid and weed does indeed enhance the experience quite a bit but it is not inherently dangerous in most experienced individuals. Keep that in mind but don't fear the experience itself.

I've been doing it for decades, but I don't suggest it for those "with tender feet". If one has some experience with LSD it will likely be just fine.

im telling ya man - you have a hemorrhoid - you're sitting on the toilet too long and pushing a little too much when you're on acid - how do i know? i've done it - but i've trained my mind not to shit on acid anymore - so now i don't

don't shit on acid unless you really really need to - nothing good is gonna come out of it and you can't stop wiping your ass after you're done, which is another problem

i shit yesterday on 2cb - it's almost the same thing as shitting on acid - but im conscious of it and know not to push or sit there too long....

i ate too many cherries earlier in the day so i think that's why i had to shit later because i usually just shit once in the morning

acid isn't making your intestines bleed - if it did, it wouldn't look like fresh blood - fresh blood is from the very end of your rectum - also know as your anus (true story)
i don't see why you won't believe this. it definitely wasn't from toilet paper and wiping. that used to happen to me all the time when i was a a little kid.

i'm telling you no matter how much i eat during that trip, i won't be shitting the next day because all the chemicals or whatever in my stomach that make me shit are all used up. it happened to me so many times. acid definitely messes with the chemicals in the stomach for some people. it's exactly like i said with all the different medications on t.v.. that have all the side effects, not everyone gets them.

maybe i'll try fasting with lsd some day, i used to fast before every time i took mushrooms and any time of trip drug as a teen, and i'd never shit, but if i have food in my system, it's going to get pushed out way faster. i'm talking undigested food totally.

maybe i had a hemoroid deep in my ass, if so i definitely couldn't feel it. it was a hemoroid that lasted a few months too. like 2-3 weeks after stopping lsd i never saw any blood or anything in my feces ever again.

i don't see why you won't believe this. it definitely wasn't from toilet paper and wiping. that used to happen to me all the time when i was a a little kid.

i'm telling you no matter how much i eat during that trip, i won't be shitting the next day because all the chemicals or whatever in my stomach that make me shit are all used up. it happened to me so many times. acid definitely messes with the chemicals in the stomach for some people. it's exactly like i said with all the different medications on t.v.. that have all the side effects, not everyone gets them.

maybe i'll try fasting with lsd some day, i used to fast before every time i took mushrooms and any time of trip drug as a teen, and i'd never shit, but if i have food in my system, it's going to get pushed out way faster. i'm talking undigested food totally.

maybe i had a hemoroid deep in my ass, if so i definitely couldn't feel it. it was a hemoroid that lasted a few months too. like 2-3 weeks after stopping lsd i never saw any blood or anything in my feces ever again.

i believe that you saw blood in the toilet and on your turds - but if your intestines were bleeding, it would be dark - not like fresh red blood - fresh red blood is not much further up than your asshole

i don't shit the next day either - and i don't worry about it - because i don't need to - i shit when its hitting cotton nowadays - i dont try to shit if i dont need to

there was like a raisin sized part of my feces that hard dark blood. i noticed that for a few weeks thinking it was possibly undigested food, but i saw some more regular colored blood in the water after a while and that's when i decided to stop using.

i personally still think lsd is a great drug. i haven't dosed in 4 years and i still get visuals similar to acid a few times a day. it's like it permanently rewired my brain and it makes me a lot happier. i'm not knocking lsd, but until i found stomach problems i always thought lsd was like some fountain of youth wonder drug. i think it's pretty close to that, but for some shitting is definitely a side effect. if i were the only person that claimed to shit hard on lsd, i wouldn't be thinking the blood were from the acid at all, but since i hear so many shit stories, it only makes sense to me that blood started to occur from some where and i don't think that would've occurred with out using.

i don't think most people are ever really going to try stressing out their stomach with acid like i did, it felt like it was healing my back so i was giving low dosing often a try to see if my back healed... it really doesn't matter the size of the dose that makes me have to shit, like once i hit 80ugs-100ugs my stomach just forces itself to empty out. i don't think it would matter if a person is doing 500ug trips or 100, it's still going to be the same amount of shit. that's just my expierence.

i think tripping in general fucks with most peoples stomach a little bit and i think it's normal

i think i have the most sensative stomach type there is. i really think science could explore this a little more if they haven't already. i hear a ton of complaints about shitting and lsd on the internet, but really not many scientific articles at all.

i've been watching reddit for a couple months now and every couple weeks there is something about some one having problems going to the bathroom, particularly shitting. there is usually the comment about people having seratonin in the stomach, and i haven't really even read to many articles about it. i haven't read another person talk about blood in their feces though other than on some message board from like 2003. that person might actually no longer be with us cause he was pretty old when he was posting back then. pretty sure he was an older vietnam vet and got addicted to it because of being in the war. he was into a lot of the same music i was and from a total different generation. he called emo music "nam-bo-tronic" if i remember correctly. lol