• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction All veins collapsed. Shoot up PRO'S NEEDED.HELP!

Why does the big dick vein have a higher chance of blowing out then other veins?

Yes, it was a serious suggestion.

I didn't say it was a good idea, actually if you notice, I mentioned it last. But comparatively using either your groin, neck, or penis, only one of those doesn't have a serious risk of killing you.

Are you serious?
I have seen with my own eyes... pitch-black... dicks.

8)

Why does the big dick vein have a higher chance of blowing out then other veins?

You try keeping your dick erect while injecting smack into it.

It may look big (your vein, that is =D) - but its really not.

Everyone that I know that has tried this, have ended up with bruised, battered dicks - and wasted heroin.

Seriously, I hate to say it - but if it comes down to this, then you really are better off snapping off the needle, and sticking it up your arse... seriously.

Everyone that I know that has tried this, have ended up with bruised, battered dicks - and wasted heroin.

Seriously, I hate to say it - but if it comes down to this, then you really are better off snapping off the needle, and sticking it up your arse... seriously.

Idk about anyone else, but I can see my "big dick vein" just fine without being hard at all. So I dont see why you'd have to be hard to shoot up.

But yeah, I agree it's not something I want to do, boner or not. :p

*EDIT* - Alcohol 120, right, so you're making gay jokes. Great. Well done. Really funny, you're really original.

The fact is, that as a long-term junky, you see this shit. You just do.

I have had blokes just drop their pants and shoot into their groin straight in front of me. I have done so with other hard-core junkies. Its not gay - we just don't give a fuck.

Idk about anyone else, but I can see my "big dick vein" just fine without being hard at all. So I dont see why you'd have to be hard to shoot up.

But yeah, I agree it's not something I want to do, boner or not. :p

Well, if you miss - you're fucked.

The results are UGLY to say the least.

It was just a joke bro. I don't think you're gay. I've been here a while and most people know I'm joking.

I dont have a dick, but my veins are also totally shot so I'm in the same situation as you. I tired the smallest needles, kept messing up myself even more... You probably dont wanna hear this but I am injecting IM. It gives me nearly the same BA as IV but of course no rush. Good luck and try healing for a few months. That's what I am doing, hoping one of these days I can IV again.

There's plenty of good veins in your calfs. I've been hitting these for years now.

Or you can go for the veins in your chest. This needs to be done in front of a mirror. It might feel a bit tricky to use a mirror but practise makes perfect.

And of course the neck! Shooting into the jugular vein is also something that is to be done in front of mirror.

Hey Captain Heroin-yeah all the hands and wrists veins are completely used up. Used up some of my finger ones too that went away after one use. Being a girl my veins are small anyway and have always been hard to hit. I use 29 g or 27 g syringes. I've tried hot showers-they used to help but don't anymore. A hot shower made my ankle vein pop out but that went away after 1 use as well. I use needle exchange medical tourniquets, with a proper slip knot, but nothing pops up these days. I actually cried this morning and started hyper ventilating cos im sick as hell and can't hit a thing. I managed to hit my boob vein recently but they're so shallow and hurt and I know they'll be gone in a few days like all my other veins. I use a new needle every time and keep sites clean I don't understand. I've been told by hospitals that I have "the veins of a 2 year old". As for the thighs, it looks like they're so many green big veins deep under the surface but they don't hit! I don't get it! I'm desperate here.

as it also been posted above the method using hot water/hot shower,when i used to do dope and all my veins collapsed just like what happend 2 u i bought a 5 ml or 10 ml sirynge and shooted into my femural arthery,i know it's a lot of controversy surrounding this method becuz it's angerous but not having any veins left that could shoot in i resorted to my last vein that i knew it would work,don't get me wrong,i'm not trying to incourage u to do that becuz it's very dangerous but in my case it worked well,and for that manner u should still try to fing an useable vein if u find one and if u still want to iv try the last resort that is the femural arthery(although it's not indicated because if u miss a shit a lot of complications may occure and u need a lot of practise for that) and u should still resume to find any usable vein even though some veins are well hidden and hard to fing
anyways,god luck for finding a good one and stay safe
peace

Hey Captain Heroin-yeah all the hands and wrists veins are completely used up. Used up some of my finger ones too that went away after one use. Being a girl my veins are small anyway and have always been hard to hit. I use 29 g or 27 g syringes. I've tried hot showers-they used to help but don't anymore. A hot shower made my ankle vein pop out but that went away after 1 use as well. I use needle exchange medical tourniquets, with a proper slip knot, but nothing pops up these days. I actually cried this morning and started hyper ventilating cos im sick as hell and can't hit a thing. I managed to hit my boob vein recently but they're so shallow and hurt and I know they'll be gone in a few days like all my other veins. I use a new needle every time and keep sites clean I don't understand. I've been told by hospitals that I have "the veins of a 2 year old". As for the thighs, it looks like they're so many green big veins deep under the surface but they don't hit! I don't get it! I'm desperate here.
Man my girlfriend is going through the EXACT SAME THING!!! And I really hate it. Seeing her like that and not being able to help her!!!

Don't revive a 10 year old thread to post irrelevant info... The people involved are likely long gone so you're wasting your time.

Castout, It must be that tar that screws up your veins so badly huh? I'm a long time eastcoaster who's only done powder dope (or chunks) and while yes my arms are done a long time ago due to speedballing, I've used a spot on my leg (inside calve) that's held up for many years and literally never misses. I don't even have to register because it sort of self registers all by it's lonesome. The key is NOT to miss, use good pins, and move around some. This spot is about 3" long so plenty to play with. Got to be the tar?

So swim have hit everywhere neck arms etc just a few places swim could never get: is the leg (inside calve) and the weird veins on the head/temple etc. swIm would love to hear your tactics on the calve and what/where you aming what angle etc. swim would appreciate it very much

At this point it is time to stop IV. My veins collapsed fast too since was constantly rotating sites. Not sure how I crossed over to IV since was always a sniffer. Went back to sniffing.

But the times I was struggling, do push ups, jumping jacks, run, hot bath, etc. Its the worst when you are sick, dehydrated, and its cold outside. Make sure you stay hydrated.

Read the "this could happen to you" thread, or the guy that woke up paralyzed. You got the taste of IV heroin and now blew out your veins, time to change roa.

So swim have hit everywhere neck arms etc just a few places swim could never get: is the leg (inside calve) and the weird veins on the head/temple etc. swIm would love to hear your tactics on the calve and what/where you aming what angle etc. swim would appreciate it very much

If you're absolutely going to continue this regardless, I would highly recommend trying to hit your greater saphenous vein on the inner portion of your leg just below the knee (so left side of right leg, right side of left leg.). Also, the lesser saphenous vein on the back of the calf by the knee is probably even better than messing with the greater saphenous vein, sometimes it runs slightly on the outer portion as it runs from lower calf to knee. The greater saphenous rolls like crazy on the foot and ankle sometimes, plus you're pushing up against the full weight of gravity, and it's incredibly easy to blow it for some people.

With all that said, I can't stress enough, change ROAs, if only temporarily. When those veins are permanently collapsed, they do not grow back. Your body is only able to regrow numerous extremely tiny spider-like veins and you'll likely suffer circulatory issues to the affected limbs for the rest of your life (trust me, I know this first hand.).

I wish every day I could go back in time and have at least changed ROA when I was at the crossroads you are now.

At this point it is time to stop IV. My veins collapsed fast too since was constantly rotating sites. Not sure how I crossed over to IV since was always a sniffer. Went back to sniffing.

But the times I was struggling, do push ups, jumping jacks, run, hot bath, etc. Its the worst when you are sick, dehydrated, and its cold outside. Make sure you stay hydrated.

Read the "this could happen to you" thread, or the guy that woke up paralyzed. You got the taste of IV heroin and now blew out your veins, time to change roa.

I've gotten to that point bout to hit up the methadone clinic my legs are covered in dark scars. If you want to eek every last drop of blood go for the tiny insulin syringes . There are a treasure trove of capillaries along shins and by knees basically against bones. Beware they don't last long! Good luck to you💕