• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

All i ever wanted was a home

I just need somewhere to vent a bit.
Currently im still living in my van. For awhile i was parking behind a vacant rental space next door to my work. It had a nice dark corner i could back into and i felt safe. I could put up some dark sheets for a bit of privacy from the random passer-by and i never got bothered. Well that space got tented and its now a used appliance store so now im stuck sleeping in parkinglots.
My anxiety is through the roof again from not sleeping well and there have been moments i have got the urge to stick a needle in my arm so bad that i almost give in.

On top of all this i have to have a colonoscopy next month due to repeated diverticulitis episodes. I make to much money to qualify for assistance so im paying out of pocket.
I dont have a home to prep for this procedure so i have to rent a room for a couple nights.

On a good note i have been able to save some money for a place for me and my daughter who is staying with her mom for now. She hates it there and has been pressuring me to find a place but all these things keep coming up. My van needs work and im hoping it makes it through the winter.

I was hoping to get more things accomplished before im committed to rent and bills again. There a lot of little things that have been chipping away at my ability to put back more money like gas, always having to eat out and rooms when its to cold to sleep in my van.

Oh and i have no friends cause i have trust issues and got tired of being used or pressured to drink just to hang out. So i guess you guys are my friends now.
I also want to warn yall i can be bi polar as fuck at times. Ill be feeling like putting an end to it all one moment and next day im having time of my life.
Thanx for reading. I have no life at the moment and just need a friend even if it is a bunch of strangers ill probably never meet.
Can you move somewhere down south to push the winter?Its terrible to freeze,worst even than hunger.Hold on man!Love

Can you move somewhere down south to push the winter?Its terrible to freeze,worst even than hunger.Hold on man!Love
I been staying in a cheap motel for now. I was fine sleeping in the van as long as i was bundled up. I have a 0° sleeping bag. It was the getting out of the bag in the morning to get ready for work that was the ha4d part. That and having to get dressed and go to a gas station just to use the shitter.

I just need somewhere to vent a bit.
Currently im still living in my van. For awhile i was parking behind a vacant rental space next door to my work. It had a nice dark corner i could back into and i felt safe. I could put up some dark sheets for a bit of privacy from the random passer-by and i never got bothered. Well that space got tented and its now a used appliance store so now im stuck sleeping in parkinglots.
My anxiety is through the roof again from not sleeping well and there have been moments i have got the urge to stick a needle in my arm so bad that i almost give in.

On top of all this i have to have a colonoscopy next month due to repeated diverticulitis episodes. I make to much money to qualify for assistance so im paying out of pocket.
I dont have a home to prep for this procedure so i have to rent a room for a couple nights.

On a good note i have been able to save some money for a place for me and my daughter who is staying with her mom for now. She hates it there and has been pressuring me to find a place but all these things keep coming up. My van needs work and im hoping it makes it through the winter.

I was hoping to get more things accomplished before im committed to rent and bills again. There a lot of little things that have been chipping away at my ability to put back more money like gas, always having to eat out and rooms when its to cold to sleep in my van.

Oh and i have no friends cause i have trust issues and got tired of being used or pressured to drink just to hang out. So i guess you guys are my friends now.
I also want to warn yall i can be bi polar as fuck at times. Ill be feeling like putting an end to it all one moment and next day im having time of my life.
Thanx for reading. I have no life at the moment and just need a friend even if it is a bunch of strangers ill probably never meet.
Hey my dude, i have been homeless four times before each lasting 2-4 days (i was homeless because i ran away from home) so i cant fully relate to your experience. But ive gotten frostbite on my toe, felt like i was being followed by crazy people, had crackheads walk up to me, been kicked out of stores for lingering in the bathroom trying to keep warm, been chased by strangers, etc.

I also stopped hanging out with a lot of my friends too because they did drugs and shit and i didnt. You do what you gotta do. Remember there is nothing wrong with that.

I cant imagine how hard it must be to save up. All i can really say is keep doing what you are doing. Keep asking for help, thats what i would do. What if you start a gofundme?

You always have our backs to lean on. I look forward to hearing from you 💕