• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

All i ever wanted was a home

wait one time at band camp i had CENSOR this sweet CENSOR taco , but idont think that counts#vanlife
The rivers and lakes here are nasty. I miss the colorado clear mountain lakes. But this little girl of mine dont wanna leave all her friends
youre still young, let her get all grow`d up

Welcome.

Seriously, I can pull some strings, I can likely get you your own Taco Truck. Seriously. Let me know if you're interested.

👍
Taco truck🤩 i need to find out what the drs find first. If they dont find anything ill jump at the opportunity for a taco truck.
We were gonna start one a couple years back and my daughter wanted to name it taco fry.

Please, of all the people on Bluelight, do not ask acklac for help. He is generally full of shit.

Is that a euphemism, or are we still talking about actual food tacos :LOL:

I still dream about the salmon tacos I had when I lived in San Diego <3 <3 <3
I can tongue the hell out a taco. 😜

well let me know whats up with you later taco man, thanks for cheering me up, speak soon, try to stay warm

you like em hard or soft.or like me.anyway i can get em

you and i tacoman perf em soft and small, not too small,,,,,and juicyyyyyyyyy

i cant get the vision of you toungin a tongue taco.......whew i need to get out more.i do knowits the tenderest of......tacos, was going to have tacos tonight, but were having white ppl tacos tomorrow

its to late for us taco man born introuble gonna die in trouble

i cant get the vision of you toungin a tongue taco.......whew i need to get out more.i do knowits the tenderest of......tacos, was going to have tacos tonight, but were having white ppl tacos tomorrow
Them the best.

i love the pickle carrots and onion's and radish and cilantro, pico de gio with lemon!!