Alisha Jean Miller leaked nudes *NSFW*

With Joan of Arc, they pretty much broke her spirit, made her doubt the existence of God, then deny everything she had ever loved and believed in, then burned her anyway. We could start doing that sort of shit. Make them fear the prospect of ever fucking with us? Too bad its been proven that even the most abject cruelty isn't enough for most people not to fuck with authority. Considering you used to get a hand cut off for stealing bread, yet bread theft was like, the most common crime. Rambling. One day, my musings will be a book.

With Joan of Arc, they pretty much broke her spirit, made her doubt the existence of God, then deny everything she had ever loved and believed in, then burned her anyway. We could start doing that sort of shit. Make them fear the prospect of ever fucking with us? Too bad its been proven that even the most abject cruelty isn't enough for most people not to fuck with authority. Considering you used to get a hand cut off for stealing bread, yet bread theft was like, the most common crime. Rambling. One day, my musings will be a book.

It's not rambling - what you're saying is 100% fact and i have to tell you that i enjoy reading your posts

It's not rambling - what you're saying is 100% fact and i have to tell you that i enjoy reading your posts

You just opened up a serious can of worms my friend.

@The Wizard of the Creek your pictures made me laugh out loud man for real. You captured such an archetype it's undeniable. I've seen so many of this girl at the methadone clinic.

I seen this coming lol. I just layed back and watched. Always look for the consistency in someones intentions. That tells you so much.
I thought there was something a bit fishy. I wonder how many guys here sent nude pics of themselves and are now kicking themselves

To be honest I thought you were playing the same game here too. It’s good to know now that I at least sent my dick pics to someone that would appreciate them. More to come girl.
No I am 100% legit. I've posted pics in my bra and panties with bluelight wrote across my chest. Of course I also realize that theres software to make that possible for anyone. But time will always eventually tell. If you pay any attention to what I post about I would hope it would only clarify my genuine sincerity. If I was catfishing or had any agenda I wouldnt get as personal about issues thatd be irrelevant to others like I do because thered be no point. Plus I often invest a lot just out of sincere empathy especially if someones struggling or hurting. Id definitely have better stories to tell then what happens to be my actual life lol. But I totally get it and understand. The internet is a tricky place.

BTW were there any money offers made this time round?
At least Sarah Marshall offered me 200USD for my account.

No meetups. There are already too many crying babe's without parents as a result of Bluelight meetups. Just saying guys.

I do, as well. Very insightful and thought provoking. I enjoy when he comes on and gives people solid advice in the recovery forums. I had him pegged older than he is for his wisdom.
I think I just got a boner from that compliment. ;)

I joined the ranks when I was 19. I'd been doing dope for a few years already tee-hee, America the beautiful.