Alisha Jean Miller leaked nudes *NSFW*

Rule of thumb. Big black dicks fit big vaginas thicc. White guys can do indian arab hispanics based on their women's vags and their men can do whites. Asians and smaller dicks go for tight vags. I never lucked with asians as Im bigger than they feel pleasure. But I was shrimping with a black girl. Then there were tighter white girls I banged and looser ones. So for every vag crafted by god himself is a perfect penis pairing out there. Get on it. Interracial sex ftw.
.it must be hard for you to type all that and not get a stiffy.

It's the answer to Does Penis Size Matter?
I get boners when I go out in public. Like grocery shopping. Driving to get beer. I've confused my eroticism with food and beer. Just say to yourself, getting boners, and it makes it ok.
I guess the only time when penis size would matter is if you were to drive, or walk past a preschool playground where kids are playing. I could totally see a crosswalk gaurd ask to see your penis, and if you were at half chub or full chub then they would knock you out with their stop/go paddle.

So what if he did get a stiffy? I tend to get many random ones. The ones that wont go down cause problems.
It was only last week mid way threw my uncles funeral when a situation occurred and as I was called to help carry the casket out on my shoulder my Johnson decided now was a great time to stiff out hard and poke into my tight suit pants.

boner is old school

kids these days don't know what a boner is but i enjoy teaching them all about it

so this dude puts a lot of effort into this...that's a pretty dark thing to do - impersonate others and make false claims

now what made him so mad at you guys that he's putting in this much effort?

But nudes? where...?
i feel like the bait and switch was effective but got me wantin to post cock-model material but can be had at the local pr0n shop for a measly 50 usd.
Whats a lass to do?
:oops:

Man every time this thread makes it back to the top i think the nudes of this chick will finally be there but alas hells to da fuckin no....
duped once again
my bad