• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Alegria odorizer combo 3-mmc, 4-cmc, 6- apb, 2-fa and 4-ho-MET

I am honestly shocked that any vendor would be irresponsible enough to sell something like this. I understand that vendors are dealers like any other, bit even the dumbest dealers I've ever dealt with would have enough common sense to pass on selling a product like this. This is how people die and relatively benign compounds like 4-ho-met get demonized. I thought "bath salts" were as stupid as vendors would get. It might be a good time to boycott this vendor. I wont get into sources, so I'll leave it at that. Use only with extreme caution and have a babysitter present at all times in case of an adverse reaction. I doubt medics even know how to treat something like this, but at least having someone present who can explain wtf you took.

Please, just throw it out...
There are tons of crazy combo's like this that they sell, there's no point at all, and they don't even mention ratios......
People also keep saying that the 3/4-CMCs might be neurotoxic.
I wouldn't touch it tbh, withouth the cathinones I'd consider

There are tons of crazy combo's like this that they sell, there's no point at all, and they don't even mention ratios......
People also keep saying that the 3/4-CMCs might be neurotoxic.
I wouldn't touch it tbh, withouth the cathinones I'd consider
Yeah, just the fact that this contains 4-cmc is enough to convince me to go nowhere near this. I wouldn't touch it with F&B's infamous "shitty stick" lol. Combining 6-apb (which is a beautiful compound by itself) and 4-cmc screams neurotoxicity to me, and that's without even considering any of the other substances claimed to be present.

Is this vendor just trying to figure out a way to clear out a back stock of random chemicals? I honestly cannot come up with a single valid reason for this particular cocktail of doom...

I really have no idea why they do it, the whole premise is ridiculous. I don't live in NL but they have a bunch of these crazy combos. If only they'd go back to selling 2C-P and 2C-T-x.... =D
I actually tried 3-CMC and 4-CMC both once (they're dirt cheap), just to know if it was worth it, threw both away afterwards, useless and not worth it.
Also, 6-APB is a monster of a drug (as in heavy) on it's own already, I'm pretty sure it could combine well with 4-HO-MET but anything more is so unnecessary. I'm actually disgusted lol, this only hurts the RC scene's reputation

It all hearkens back to a classic combo that was popularized and given a name, I think it was 2-FMA, 4-HO-MiPT, 5-MeO-MiPT, and maybe something else. A lot of people were taking this combo at a certain ratio and finding that it was amazing, just really really good, the good parts of all those drugs with a nice synergy. Then it got sort of "branded" as it became popular. This seems like it's using that idea to try to come up with a combo and name it, in order to sell it. But the original one (I can't remember what it was called) was not super sketchy, it made sense, and it was 3 or 4 drugs, and the guy who invented it wasn't selling it, and he was telling people what the ratio was if they wanted to try it. It was more like he discovered a great mixture, and shared that across the Internet communities.

It all hearkens back to a classic combo that was popularized and given a name, I think it was 2-FMA, 4-HO-MiPT, 5-MeO-MiPT, and maybe something else. A lot of people were taking this combo at a certain ratio and finding that it was amazing, just really really good, the good parts of all those drugs with a nice synergy. Then it got sort of "branded" as it became popular. This seems like it's using that idea to try to come up with a combo and name it, in order to sell it. But the original one (I can't remember what it was called) was not super sketchy, it made sense, and it was 3 or 4 drugs, and the guy who invented it wasn't selling it, and he was telling people what the ratio was if they wanted to try it. It was more like he discovered a great mixture, and shared that across the Internet communities.
You're talking about the borax combo I think? Some redditor spent a lot of time perfecting the ratio
5-MAPB, 5-MeO-MiPT and 2-FMA, I've tried it with 4-HO-MET instead of 5-MeO-MiPT, was great. I really thought the 4-HO-MET worked perfectly with the 5-MAPB.
He had a whole explanation for it, very cool

There are actually vendors selling a pre-pressed Borax combi pill. :)

But this vendor who's selling these liquid mixes is generally very bad. I'd stay away from them, also they don't mention dosages.

I can vouch for Alegria odorizer. Especially the blue one with 2cb-fly. HOWEVER

It took some searching on the site to find the dosing instructions. NEVER take more than 1 cap. The vial is good for multiple uses (just store it in the fridge)

Even if it feels fine, taking more (unless much later to lenghten the experience) will land you in hypertensive crisis or heart attack territory.

The poison is in the dose ;)

So I used it last night and I'm kinda disappointed. The effects were bad. Don't get me wrong it was okay high, but only for maybe an hour or 2.

After 2 hours the effects suddenly disappeared and me and my boyfriend were sober again like we didn't take any drugs at all. We only had midly speed like effects left that kept us awake (what was really annoying) but no euphoria or any kind of high at all. I would describe it as speed-light. The effect came quickly but faded aprubtly what felt like a real bummer.

The taste was terrible and overall a mild high with long after effects that keep you awake while you're sober and tired. Also the drugs didn't make us have anymore music appreciation. This really sucked. Wouldn't recommend anyone to try.

I can vouch for Alegria odorizer. Especially the blue one with 2cb-fly. HOWEVER

It took some searching on the site to find the dosing instructions. NEVER take more than 1 cap. The vial is good for multiple uses (just store it in the fridge)

Even if it feels fine, taking more (unless much later to lenghten the experience) will land you in hypertensive crisis or heart attack territory.

The poison is in the dose ;)

I can vouch for this.

Hey,
Literally just landed back home from Amsterdam,
Tried this on 2 nights, the shop owners were 2 sound guys, explained the effects to me, (like taking good mdma). Never tried legal high/ chems like this before...Was pretty epic.

**Ive tried different drugs over the years but never pharma stuff.**

First night:
I shared with my 2 friends, they had one cap each and i had 2.
Had just eaten, held under my toungue for a minute.
Tastes like ass, haha.
I then went back to the shop and asked about maximum dose etc.
Owner said 1 vial if you're a vet. 4 caps.
Half if not, see how you feel. 2 caps.
He told me he has also seen someone do 10 once, said they lost their mind.
Owner also uses it occasionally, 1 vial pm.
I was drinking too, tequila and fruit ciders.
Stayed well hydrated.
Had another half vial before end of the night.

Reminded me of 1st ecstacy trip. Good vibes, energy.

2nd night.
I had eaten. Tequila and red fruit ciders again.
Wow. I did the whole vial straight away. Wash down with red cider. Madness. Like i had taken the best pills. Lasted all night. Madness.
Scared me a little. As was so good... but i know nothing about the ingredients.
Would not do more than 1 or 2 vials a month.

Am I the only one who thinks this is crazy?

It's crazy on multiple levels really. I think it's crazy that people are selling it first. I'm not saying it's crazy for people to sell drugs, but it seems crazy for people to sell something so unpredictable. From a business perspective it just seems kind of childish to think there won't be problems. Secondly, I think it's crazy that someone would take it. I've done dangerous stuff, but reading all of the different ingredients freaks me out a little bit. There is of course a part of me that would want to try it, but it really does freak me out a little and that's saying a lot.

I don't know how you can really practice Harm Reduction with such risks and so many different variables at play.

I wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole. In fact 4-CMC, I wouldn't touch by itself, there is a strong possibility (though not a certainty) that it is neurotoxic. Chlorinated amphetamines, despite feeling fine subjectively, are potent serotonergic neurotoxins that cause irreversible damage to your neurons. 4-CMC (and 3-CMC too) is a chlorinated cathinone, which is very close in structure to an amphetamine. Granted, some other chlorinated phenethyamines, and even DOC, which is a chlorinated heavily substituted psychedelic amphetamine, are not neurotoxic. But it's not smart to risk it. If they hadn't thrown that 4-CMC in there, I'd feel less sketched out by this combination.

Even so, 6-APB is strong and heavy on its own. This is just too many drugs at once, pointless. Get 2 of them separately and take them together if you want to combo. 6-APB + 3-MMC is probably better than all of these together (but be cautious with dosage as that's a lot of serotonin release). Or 4-HO-MET with any of them if you want it more trippy.