• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Alegria odorizer combo 3-mmc, 4-cmc, 6- apb, 2-fa and 4-ho-MET

Memael

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

I bought a bottle of Alegria Odorizer. It's called Forest Fruits. The site where I bought it says it is a combination of 3-mmc, 4-cmc, 6- apb, 2-fa and 4-ho-MET.

My question: what effect can I expect from this combination? I have no idea of dosage. The site says so take the top of the bottle and use it to measure dosage.

I have combined multiple rc's before so I will take the risk to try but like I said, I do wonder what effect to expect.

IMO the 2-fa and 4-ho-met would be an odd combination, or any amphetamines for that matter, especially with the cathinones. I've never tried 4-ho-met but shulgin describes it as along the lines of psilocin. I think Xorkoth has an erowid report of 4-ho-met and 4-fa, didn't sound fun if I remember correctly, I seem to recall them experiencing fairly extreme gastric distress. I think at best you can expect a fairly stimulant focused high with slight aspects of a psychedelic, worst case you experience something similar to Xorkoth or, you know, die from taking unknown dosages of multiple RCs at once.

Yeah I did have one case of a very painful/weird reaction to just 4-FA and 4-HO-MET, it started out extremely euphoric and then over a few hours, my stomach started to hurt worse than I think anything has ever hurt before, for hours after that. I was curled into a fetal position, screaming sometimes, thinking about calling an ambulance, almost did it a few times. I sweat and freezing cold at the same time, I was concerned I was going to die at times. The beginning of it was quite nice, and I am not 100% sure the painful parts were because of the combo or not, but I never have stomach problems like that, never before, never since. I have never repeated the experiment because it was not even close to worth the couple of hours that were fun.

Now, I realize 4-FA and 2-FA are not the same drug, but my suspicion is that I had a serotonin overload, because I was starting to sweat and feel feverish before my stomach started to hurt, and my pupils were the biggest I've ever seen them. 2-FA has little serotonin action, but 4-HO-MET is, as well as 6-APB (it is quite serotonergic, probably as much if not more than 4-FA), and 3-MMC is also quite serotonergic, and not sure about 4-CMC but I bet it is to some extent, too.

Sounds dangerous... that's too many drugs all together.

Yeah I did have one case of a very painful/weird reaction to just 4-FA and 4-HO-MET, it started out extremely euphoric and then over a few hours, my stomach started to hurt worse than I think anything has ever hurt before, for hours after that. I was curled into a fetal position, screaming sometimes, thinking about calling an ambulance, almost did it a few times. I sweat and freezing cold at the same time, I was concerned I was going to die at times. The beginning of it was quite nice, and I am not 100% sure the painful parts were because of the combo or not, but I never have stomach problems like that, never before, never since. I have never repeated the experiment because it was not even close to worth the couple of hours that were fun.

Now, I realize 4-FA and 2-FA are not the same drug, but my suspicion is that I had a serotonin overload, because I was starting to sweat and feel feverish before my stomach started to hurt, and my pupils were the biggest I've ever seen them. 2-FA has little serotonin action, but 4-HO-MET is, as well as 6-APB (it is quite serotonergic, probably as much if not more than 4-FA), and 3-MMC is also quite serotonergic, and not sure about 4-CMC but I bet it is to some extent, too.

Sounds dangerous... that's too many drugs all together.
I realize it's dangerous, and I'm doubting if I still want to take the drug. Still it's a certified seller in my country and I always buy from them so I do trust the dosage to be safe.

What you described sounds awful though. How long did you experience the pain? And what dosage did you take?

I can't remember, here is the trip report I wrote about it, though:

This sounds like a very bad idea.
Too many different RCs mixed together and you don't even know the dose. This is precisely the kind of stuff that gives research chemicals a bad reputation, just a matter of time before an uninformed user buys this looking to party and overdoses.

This is not the right way to do drugs.

People are selling shit like this? Sounds like a combo from hell

This sounds like a very bad idea.
Too many different RCs mixed together and you don't even know the dose. This is precisely the kind of stuff that gives research chemicals a bad reputation, just a matter of time before an uninformed user buys this looking to party and overdoses.

This is not the right way to do drugs.
I agree. Though, I'm experienced and I have gathered quite the info about this bottle. So I know the dangers.

I talked to people who have taken this bottle and they advised me a dosage. They also told me about their experience.

I just got bottle delivered and I will take it on Friday night together with my boyfriend. He on his turn has also done his research for this drug combo.

I might write a trip report on this combo. Or I might die as some of you suggest. I'll let you know.

Found this reddit thread.

Its the 4-ho-met that makes me say combo from hell. It must be an incredibly small dosage, but id never want to taint metocin with that garb.

Assuming your in NL, where all drugs are plentiful, why not just take some real drugs?

I agree. Though, I'm experienced and I have gathered quite the info about this bottle. So I know the dangers.

I talked to people who have taken this bottle and they advised me a dosage. They also told me about their experience.

I just got bottle delivered and I will take it on Friday night together with my boyfriend. He on his turn has also done his research for this drug combo.

I might write a trip report on this combo. Or I might die as some of you suggest. I'll let you know.

Can't you message the vendor and ask him how much of each chemical is in the bottle?

I would advice starting with a very small dose first just to see how you react. And make sure you're not on SSRI or on any medication that increases serotonin, I could see that mixture causing serotonin syndrome and possibly other complications as well.

Found this reddit thread.

Its the 4-ho-met that makes me say combo from hell. It must be an incredibly small dosage, but id never want to taint metocin with that garb.

Assuming your in NL, where all drugs are plentiful, why not just take some real drugs?

That's the point. I've tried plenty of drugs. The illegal ones are just as easy to get as the legal ones. Though, I have tried almost all illegal drugs. So for me the only thing left experimenting with would be rc's.

I just that I like to try new things.

Can't you message the vendor and ask him how much of each chemical is in the bottle?

I would advice starting with a very small dose first just to see how you react. And make sure you're not on SSRI or on any medication that increases serotonin, I could see that mixture causing serotonin syndrome and possibly other complications as well.

Thanks for your advice.

I have been on ssri for a long time but I'm not anymore. So, I think I'm fine to try this forest fruit. I will start with a low doses obviously.

That's the point. I've tried plenty of drugs. The illegal ones are just as easy to get as the legal ones. Though, I have tried almost all illegal drugs. So for me the only thing left experimenting with would be rc's.

I just that I like to try new things.
Id say order your rcs pure where you know the dosage. And combining psychedelics with cathinones sounds so horrid.

I'd have to concur. The cathionone compulsion to redose while in that psychedelic space just doesn't seem like it'd lend for a good time.

I'd have to concur. The cathionone compulsion to redose while in that psychedelic space just doesn't seem like it'd lend for a good time.
And sounds like a panic attack in the making. The reports from reddit make it seem like it must he veery low dose of metocin.

I am honestly shocked that any vendor would be irresponsible enough to sell something like this. I understand that vendors are dealers like any other, bit even the dumbest dealers I've ever dealt with would have enough common sense to pass on selling a product like this. This is how people die and relatively benign compounds like 4-ho-met get demonized. I thought "bath salts" were as stupid as vendors would get. It might be a good time to boycott this vendor. I wont get into sources, so I'll leave it at that. Use only with extreme caution and have a babysitter present at all times in case of an adverse reaction. I doubt medics even know how to treat something like this, but at least having someone present who can explain wtf you took.

Please, just throw it out...