• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Alcohol vs other drugs

cbn is the sleep chemical. cbd is thc's moderator, ratio being key. high cbd to thc = couchlock
high thc = up/creative

completely wrong. you've got it backwards. dont misinform people, he was right in the first place. you probably read your facts from leafly LOL

On average, Cannabis indica has higher levels of THC compared to CBD, whereas Cannabis sativa has higher levels of CBD to THC. However, huge variability exists within either species.
I'm still sticking to what I say....
You're misinforming people.

If it's true what you both claim then the people who suffer from epilepsy who take pure cbd would fall asleep pronto, that doesn't happen nuff said.

You have it wrong there arnold. A sativa would usually me more of an up high, ie thc.
thc will degrade to cbn if you let it go too long, ie overflower. All strains be they indica or sativa can go either way but in general terms its cbn for indica.
generally...

going by drug-addled memory alone, cbd has no psychoactive properties in of itself, it effects comes by moderating thc

Disagreeing with Arnold on this one. Do some reading.

OT: I smoke cannabis to help induce sleep.

Last edited:
its therapeutic nature for seizures is a seperate matter
in arnolds defence the science of cannabis is obscenely complex

FWIW, I find even the more stimulating kinds of weed work fine as a sleep aid. They're not an obligate couchlock, but if you want to sleep they'll carry you off just fine.

I choose any drug over alcohol, I hate it and it makes me sick whenever I drink it. But thats just me.

FWIW, I find even the more stimulating kinds of weed work fine as a sleep aid. They're not an obligate couchlock, but if you want to sleep they'll carry you off just fine.

That I agree with, in the end they will all get you to sleep.

I still stick with a cbd low, high thc indica strain as the best sleep aid.

The dude in the coffee shop sells me nlx when I ask for a dominant sativa strain high in cbd.
There's no way that one will make you asleep straight off when you're used to weed.
That is in that coffee shop, pointless looking up the nlx strain on the web as it varies from 80/20 to 50/50 indica/sativa and from 15% thc to 22% and 1%cbd to 5% cbd...
Depends on how you grow it etc...

They've also got amnesia haze, the dude tells me it ain't as strong a sativa hybrid as the nlx and has got more thc and lower cbd than the nlx and it is an excellent sleep one.
If you look it up the majority of the time it comes up as a sativa strong hybrid, the dude in the coffee shop disagrees a bit and so do I...

Here is a pure sativa strain low thc high cbd, durban poison. Again no way this is sleep material.
http://www.medicaljane.com/review/durban-poison-strain-review/ shame I can't buy it.

This is meant to be a pure indica strain which they claim is high in cbd.... cbd goes from 0.2 to 1.5% that ain't high cbd...
https://budgenius.com/search.html?cmd=search&query=LA+Confidential

Oh and I've read/researched more about weed than the average dude....

Last edited:
i remember when the holy grail was power afghan hash @ 15% thc - and that was amsterdam bound. showing my age here :sus:

You still have it backwards arnold. Them percentages are only guidelines. The grower largely controls it by lookingat the trichomes. Clear is high thc and cloudy is less thc and more cbn, cbd.
Like i said, thc will degrade to cbn if you overflower.

You still have it backwards arnold. Them percentages are only guidelines. The grower largely controls it by lookingat the trichomes. Clear is high thc and cloudy is less thc and more cbn, cbd.
Like i said, thc will degrade to cbn if you overflower.

That I don't have a problem with, amber trichomes for high cbn.

When you say high cbn and cbd my mind says no, I need numbers as illustrated by my post above even though they're just guidelines (some in that link were actually tested at that % so not just guidelines)

What % do you call high cbd for an indica strain?

Ive no idea arnold. The last time i bought beans was almost 15 years ago and all i was interested in was thc, yield and flowering times. Id always chop em before most of the trichs turned amber/milky. Ill admit ive 0 interest in the medicinal properties.

I read a lot of sensationalist rubbish about alcohol being more dangerous than heroin or ecstasy, yet I'd much rather have my son come home smelling of cheap cider than see him put a needle in his arm or collapse on a warehouse floor. I can't think of a parent who would say otherwise.

I read a lot of sensationalist rubbish about alcohol being more dangerous than heroin or ecstasy, yet I'd much rather have my son come home smelling of cheap cider than see him put a needle in his arm or collapse on a warehouse floor. I can't think of a parent who would say otherwise.

It is just as dangerous as heroin or ecstasy and more harmful to the human body than either. I really don't understand why you want to spend your time on a site that deals with a subject you have no knowledge about and has nothing to offer you, or why you would care what your son puts into himself considering you admit your prepared to physically assault him over a couple of tablets.

If your one of these folk who have no actual interests in life or anything to do other than troll a load of druggies who couldn't give a fuck about the drivel you have come out with today then carry on, just try not to contradict yourself when describing your 'approach' to parenting.

Were you never disciplined as a child? As for my presence here, I'm trying to find out how my son came into possession of Class A drugs over the internet.

Well, if thats why your here your at a dead end. We don't permit discussion of how drugs, legal or otherwise, are sourced. If you want a quick answer to your question I'd say he bought them. They're not cheap, but you'll find that out when the £20 notes start disappearing from your wallet.

Get your bullshit straight - either hes got a bag of diclazepam tablets or hes buying controlled drugs over the internet. Either way the moderators wont permit any detailed discussion on how anyone obtains any kind of drug.

Look, playtime is over now so ill leave it at that. I gave you a genuine response to your first query about the tablets, so, before I stop feeding your need to be a wanker I'll entertain the idea that you are an actual dad and that this son exists. If you want to know how he got drugs over the internet, ask him. Dont bother replying to this post as I wont be able to read any more of your crap as your now on my ignore list.

Stee

Well, if thats why your here your at a dead end. We don't permit discussion of how drugs, legal or otherwise, are sourced. If you want a quick answer to your question I'd say he bought them. They're not cheap, but you'll find that out when the £20 notes start disappearing from your wallet.
You endorse that kind of behaviour? The diclazipans were something I found in addition to his illegal drugs. In any case, you seem hostile and possibly neurotic.

Ive no idea arnold. The last time i bought beans was almost 15 years ago and all i was interested in was thc, yield and flowering times. Id always chop em before most of the trichs turned amber/milky. Ill admit ive 0 interest in the medicinal properties.

That's one thing this taught me is that you're all little growers ;) which I'm not btw...

This is the only picture of a bit higher %cbd weed that has got a few slightly amber trichomes , this what you mean or is this something else?
http://analytical360.com/m/flowers/500916

The other high grade cbd strains all have clear trichomes.

I hope you understand why I want to see percentages before I change my tune?

Last edited: