• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alcohol Alcohol has been proven to turn testosterone into estrogen, but also in a female's body with the opposite effects?

There are actually a number of factors which determine sexuality which combine in different ways and can even change over time, and the contribution of endocrine and pharmacological factors can be determining, significant, subtle, non-existent, or variable, correct? Which is why these issues have been misunderstood by a lot of people for so long and the path each human being takes towards some kind of hopefully happy modus vivendi with their own particular life factors and therefore sexuality and gender both as well as other related issues are so varied and so many different things happen.

I am guessing that any sexual preference may not be so strongly determined by hormone levels that alcohol and its metabolic effects are going to be stark -- perhaps noticeable, but I am not sure how common that would be either. Gender affected maybe a bit more, or not?

So if the question is that does it turn estrogen into testosterone -- I believe it does not for biochemical reasons. If it turns the woman's testosterone into estrogen, what, if anything would be the visible effect, or something she would notice? Maybe diminished sex drive, but it also may not be even perceptible.

Then there are the folks in the genderfluid, intersex and other communities and related issues as well; what alcohol would do in each case is also something on which I could only really speculate at this point.

I used to watch a lady I know with an 11-cm clit use it to stick into another woman's snatch a couple of times a month -- clit size may have to do with prenatal testosterone levels according to some textbooks and an underground book about such things.

Last edited:
11 cm clit size? uuuuh, hold on , distracted. I mean does it turn for a women their estrogen into testosteron? That is the question.

That this is only perceivable by those who already have such tendencies, I assume, yeah. But i find that it wears off quik too. Even for myself who drinks on most days without disso's was able to tell which boy would be preferable to a girl's liking. Especially after way too much baclofen which has a molecular structure comparable to alcohol. I'm glad you turn back to basics after each or prolonged visit to a hormone-rearanging side effect substance.

but really, if i want my wife to get into threesomes, do i let her drink or not? Why the fuck did you think i asked this??