• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alcohol Alcohol has been proven to turn testosterone into estrogen, but also in a female's body with the opposite effects?

Testosterone aromatizes into estrogen. The reverse is not possible.

Therefore, if what you say is true, that alcohol induced the aromatization of testosterone into estrogen, then the same would be true for both males and females.

However, females have much much lower baseline values of testosterone and, as such, would have significantly less total quantity of estrogen produced in this manner.

My question is, if alcohol metabolized a part of your testosteron into estrogen. (Yes, that's a fact)

Does it also work in the opposite way for females? changing their estrogen into testosteron? Partially, offcourse.

I'm an alcoholic, and I've got tits.

My wife's also an alcoholic, and she's got a massive cock... :LOL:

Weirdly enough, I'm about 90% gay but when I used to go out drinking probably 8/10 times I'd get with a woman xD

The question is not that a small part of testosteron is metabolized into estrogen. That is already a scientific fact.

The question is; is this the same for the females but than in the opposite way?

There you go. Alcohol is actually a cure for gayness... =D

How sad, efects from ghb and various are very much stronger compared to alcohol in this case. They have a similarity in molecular structure and a somewhat in effects.

Or a cure for straightness!

I was on amphetamine sulphate the few times I had GHB (or maybe GBL) and it was an INSANE potentiater for the amphet. Never been so high in my life, felt like I'd shot a g of meth.

It depends on the absolute quantity and relative proportion and maybe the specific proportion (percentage of sex hormones that are now testosterone versus estrogen) -- maybe after a prolonged bender a metrosexual could start turning into a male lesbian, for example, but the effect would be temporary. A lumberjack growing tits not so much or a lumberjill getting a beard probably not, as I am inclined to think the chemical transformation in question is more likely to be one way.

I am very good friends with a small brunette lady who would be described in the medical journals by the younger generation as a Milf . . . she reminds me even today of a nervous, espresso-drinking little dachshund in a good way and she was, in her own description, stone cold nuts and was and is and has been for a very long time very enthusiastic about jumping the bones of a small coterie of political, journalistic, and pharmacology types and likes three ways, three-on-one, three-on-two and other therapeutic methods . . . a lot of this is down to a slightly higher testosterone level, so if she were an alcoholic, maybe things would be starkly different.

I heard about men who really like the yeast shit and/or wacky tobaccy growing tits or females growing beards years ago. Similarly, there is a mixture of solid science and folklore out there about hypogonadism from long term opioid use for any and all reasons . . . I have no personal experience as I started with extra Vitamin D, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, and strontium decades ago to prevent any osteoporosis and I am sure to get some form of whole opium on a regular basis so that the morphine, codeine, and papaverine ensure that my blue-veined custard cannon does not fall and can't get up.

coffee-mug-far-side-nervous-dogs.jpg

Last edited:
Weirdly enough, I'm about 90% gay but when I used to go out drinking probably 8/10 times I'd get with a woman xD

Swinging the other way in a special case, as in with drugs, alcohol and/or group sex, that is a second, additional, subsidiary orientation known as Vortex Bisexual and I would imagine it is rather common, actually.

No, the slightest chance ime is that you can recognise easier which guys would be preferable to a guy, I'm not bi-sexual and i drink almost everyday. And yes, it is a temporary effect. Most people won't notice this.

But my question still hasn't been answered...