• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

alchohol withdrawls

fuckk

omg man... 2-3 days afterwards? fuck man... im scared as fuck now, reading that those can be fatal. shit man what should i do should i go to the doctors right now? i can go to a walk in clinic, i want to get clean now im scared of shit of these tremors and dying, especially cuz i know ive done damage to my pancreas and shit i want to live to see my 20th birthday... should i go to the walkin clinic asap??

^you should be fine. if you arent even 20 yet then the symptoms shouldnt be fatal. ppl die from the DTs from YEARS and years of drinking like that. some valium wouldnt hurt ya tho...i stopped drinking for awhile a few months ago...it wasnt so bad but i DID get mild auditory and visual hallucinations.
i should have expected that tho, i couldnt sleep and i was out for a walk and it was dark and i kept seeing like...shadow ppl ducking into the bushes from the corner of my eyes and at one point heard some ragged breathing...that stars were kinda movin around in the sky a lil...it made me weird but nothing life threatening.
if you can get to the clinic and they'll hook you up w/some benzos that could be a good way to ween yourself through.
im no doctor tho, im only speaking from personal experience here.

guineaPig said:
^you should be fine. if you arent even 20 yet then the symptoms shouldnt be fatal. ppl die from the DTs from YEARS and years of drinking like that. some valium wouldnt hurt ya tho...i stopped drinking for awhile a few months ago...it wasnt so bad but i DID get mild auditory and visual hallucinations.
i should have expected that tho, i couldnt sleep and i was out for a walk and it was dark and i kept seeing like...shadow ppl ducking into the bushes from the corner of my eyes and at one point heard some ragged breathing...that stars were kinda movin around in the sky a lil...it made me weird but nothing life threatening.
if you can get to the clinic and they'll hook you up w/some benzos that could be a good way to ween yourself through.
im no doctor tho, im only speaking from personal experience here.

yeah i got some benzos so im doing goog reelll rell good so im doing ALOY of benzos gettijg very high off em shoud be good all is fixed im going to school

gonna drink weekends , drugs weekdays whyoyoo for sdhcol

Friend,
There is no happy medium. If you want to get straight you've got to hang with other people who feel the same way. That means putting down all intoxicants for awhile and joining a group. AA, Alanon, Narconon, whatever, it's up to you.

Maybe you're not ready to do that yet. I understand. But it really is up to you. I hope you'll reconsider when you're finally sick of pretending that any of the stuff you seem to be going through now is some controllable and manageable.

Been there, man. Have slipped and crashed myself too, but am better for the effort and knowing, even at those times.

Also, just for fun, what do you think of Dominik Hasek? C'mon... Do it. :)

Get out on the skates alot? I played D as a kid back in Michigan.

lol ahah dam no one ofr my fac goalies, howevere he is noting wha he sused tobe in buffalo first alll.

he gof course is not the most text book goaltender and his flippiong at times seems unswise but he is smart with it, he know the exat times t flop down when the shooter is in too close to raise the shoot.

as well he is a brutal puckhandlers lol/

ok i got apo loarezpam

10 (5mg) stabets. im done past wd;s i think. how can i get high off these? 5-7 pills? yeah im going to high school next year i think. i literally do now know a single person in my area, i need to finish my diploma so its really the best thing for me..

uuugh, i didnt quite mean to use them regularly for the rest of the time. problem is, you can get hooked on benzos AND alcohol this way. my guess is if you arent just using the benzos to get rid of the booze entirely, you will wind up mixing the benzos w/the alcohol which leads to bad things. what happens alot of times is you black out WAY before you lose your motor skills so you are up and moving around correctly but your descision making skills are far less than sharp. the kind of blackout where you wake up in a very far away place with no idea how you got there...hell, i cant even count the amount of benzo+alcohol related stories i've heard on BL that have ended up with something bad happening or even arrest.

mentaldentrising said:
Friend,
There is no happy medium. If you want to get straight you've got to hang with other people who feel the same way. That means putting down all intoxicants for awhile and joining a group. AA, Alanon, Narconon, whatever, it's up to you.

Maybe you're not ready to do that yet. I understand. But it really is up to you. I hope you'll reconsider when you're finally sick of pretending that any of the stuff you seem to be going through now is some controllable and manageable.

Been there, man. Have slipped and crashed myself too, but am better for the effort and knowing, even at those times.
^now, im not going to bash those programs. i've been to quite a few AA meetings on my own accord, and they help to some extent, but MY belief is that they arent for everyone. i got grounded at step 2 i think when they involved a higher power because i am in no way spiritual, dont know what i believe at this point, and struggled w/the concepts of giving myself entirely to something i didnt understand. my other peeve w/AA was that you get together w/a bunch of alkies and talk about booze all day, its MORE of a reminder. if im out of money and cant buy liqour or beer i'll deal with it but if im hitting a meeting or two a day, its ALWAYS on my fucking mind.
just my two cents.

mna i eel soo sik on ne benzos, i am hallucinating (these words on this page seem to be moving) last night i was on 5 pills and my compdeskdrawer started moing around. scariest shit ive ever seen in life; is this normal?

weird i cant walk because ive got seas seackiness or somethin? and thigs keep moving arud my house?

usdathashield said:
weird i cant walk because ive got seas seackiness or somethin? and thigs keep moving arud my house?

yeha im drinking now on the benzos had a hard time dealing with some sorry, deep hurt pretty much, i need to meet people in my area (im new) and im just out of high scool, but i can still go to grade 12 next September think i should wait and do that to if my sorrow.

as well im haunted by memmories on night i sleeo wishihg for deeth lol wow wouldnt belive hwo poorly alcohol slowly eats away at the postive version of you....:| :(

usdathashield said:
wow wouldnt belive hwo poorly alcohol slowly eats away at the postive version of you....:| :(

Yeah I would. Please seek professional help for your problems. Based on your posts I don't think you're doing yourself any favours trying to get through this alone. Rehab, counselling, a psychiatrist, anything - you're going to totally destroy yourself at this rate.

yes susshi i knowi gota get ot rehabilitation. all off them seem expensive, and when i go to my fmaily doctoer, he laughs at me cuz he says i know you don want to quit , maybe you should keep binging in order till i wantt oquit. i need help please from anyone on board in the toronto area to have a rehab? i googled it, but only came up with shady stufff.

im tired of trying to commite suiced (slmots did 2 times) i want to go high school and get my diplmos.... thanks guy much respect to your post sushii.

as well i should mention altho i want help very badly under the surface the stuid me always takes over. im planning on binge drinking (i mean like so sad ur going to ball at the cash regster) and just drink it all to way, just keep drinking and drinkin:( :( :( which is why im so sad right now im killing myself and my body i want to stop but where am i going tot go>

Last edited:
I wish I could help you more with rehab, but unfortunately I'm in Australia....hopefully someone can give some suggestions.

In the meantime I found this (Canadian Treatment Centres), but I don't know how useful it is to you. Good luck. Keep us updated with how you're going, ok?

ye im on 10 benzos 5mg, geting insnae werid shit. i need help very badly things ahve been going donw. im literally risking deat when i drink tommoor and binge and gine. ivals obee placed under some shit, cz i dol my sister i took a full bottle of benzos so ow she might get me in touble

I was where you are at about 7 years ago. It took 2 dui's back to back and a car accident to get me a year of "court enforced" sobriety. It was the best thing to ever happen to me. I just couldn't get past the early stages of sobriety far enough, so I always went back to drinking. I wish I just stuck it out long enough on my own to realize how good life sober was(and really how pathetic and sorry life is as a drunk). I needed an outside force to do it for me. Here's a suggestion: find a few AA meetings in the area. No matter what others say about it being all religious and shit, there truly is no better source of people who care about you and know EXACTLY what it is to battle the bottle. I'm serious, if you really seriously want help, go there. If you just want others to feel sorry for you or want attention (I'm not saying you are) don't bother. And it won't cost you a dime. The think is, rehab wont work unless you really, really want it to. The same goes for AA, and AA is about $23000 cheaper. Do it.

dude, im so sorry i ever suggested benzos to you. i did NOT mean it to be a substitute, i was saying it would help the comedown/DTs.
you need AA or rehab, you need to sober the fuck up man.

lurkerguy said:
My aunt drank herself to death.

She died at 67...

It won't work as fast as you think, it is a slow death.

At 750ML a day, you might do yourself in at 35-40 though.

It is fun until you get liver failure.

You get all fat and bloated and have horrible pain.

My aunt went into a coma and still screamed from the coma in pain until she died.

Your liver is a very vital organ, losing your liver is a fucking painful way to go brother.
God fuck :(

I really hope you get better mate