• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

AL-LAD, LSZ and other analogues

>Well I have only tried LSD and LSZ. From what I've read about AL-LAD I think LSZ is superior. But that's obviously not saying much.
Try AL-LAD, LSZ is imo to close to LSD to be considered that special.

>I took 300 mics my first time as well, and all at once. It was the most visuals I've ever experienced on anything. Consistent intense geometric patterns. Crazy carpet-flowing effects. etc.
Wish I could get that too :) 300ug of lsz iz medium visuals at most for me. 2c-e and 4-ho-met are the strongest.
AL-LAD visuals aren't much stronger but they are very pretty and unique. Like watching a movie and an edge detection filter gets applied to it.
450ug AL-LAD did give me something like what people explain from salvia.... with closed eyes I was somewhere totally different (a pretty beach) living a different life.
1.2mg AL-LAD made all my vision like looking through a kaleidoscope but otherwise not that visual (tho I did have some tolerance because I took 300ug and about 6h lateer the 1.2mg).

> Thing I like most about LSZ (besides visuals) is the strange, cool, creamy softness that your sense of touch is immersed in.
Don't really get that, but AL-LAD gives me euphoria and almost guarantees a positive trip.

>Thing I dislike the most is the tendency to become restless (mentally) while also feeling kind of paranoid about your heart rate. I imagine at lower doses that would be less of an issue.
Don't get that, but my hands shake on the comeup (not much but it's annoying). With 150 and 300ug. Don't think I've ever taken more lsz.

But really, try getting some AL-LAD it's much more unique than LSD/LSZ which are quite similar. Still has that lysergamide feel while at the same time not reminding you of LSD/LSZ.