View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

AL-LAD, LSZ and other analogues

thehammer

Greenlighter
I have heard that there are only a handful of chemists producing lsd in the world. Leading me to believe it is difficult to produce. I am seeing analogues of acid such as al-lad and lsz going around and was wondering if they are similar to lsd in that they are difficult to make and require much of the same equipment or if they are easier to make and that is why they are suddenly becoming popular? thanks

I assume they are just as difficult, due to them not being mass produced by the kilo by Chinese labs, however since they aren't illegal like LSD, there should be more chemists willing to make it and sell it legally.
As well many countries have no analogue act, and the precursors for ergoloids might not be so heavily controlled as they are in canada, USA, and the EU

^^

Seems to be dozens of chinese labs making it, east european labs, Bangledeshi labs etc. I don't think it can be that difficult to make.

Yes, probably. Other than that ergoloid synth can be relatively tricky and expensive for clandestine chemists but for a professional lab it is not too extreme at all.
I don't know how these guys are getting their precursors and we cannot talk about it.

I think something very clever is going on... I think there have been some major steps advancing chemistry of this nature, making the production of these compounds easier or perhaps simply more straight forward & perhaps also on a larger scale with a greater yield than has previously been possible. I'd been investigating & reading about these lysergides for some time before they appeared & I found no sign that they were genuinely available commercially. Snce then I've still seen nothing to convince me that there are more than one or two labs working in this. I'll happily be proven wrong because the more vendors get hold of this the cheaper it'll get...

hmmmm I suspect that'll on the cards regardless but yeah, good point :(

It does not appear to be everywhere just yet though, hardly a mephedrone degree of super-popularity...

AL-LAD, LSZ and the other Lysergamides are technically illegal under the Analogue act: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Analog_Act (USA only, UK exempt).

AL-LAD, and LSZ are far harder to synth and are noted as to being more unstable, which is why LSD has held such a strong point on the market I believe. (corrections always appreciated)

As for why, my explanation is an odd one. But not many months ago I had the idea of bringing back the Lysergamide family to the streets, lo and behold, not but 3 months later someone beat me there by years! Producing AL-LAD. They now have LSZ on the market, which I can only hope means more of these rare chemicals on the streets. ALD-52 is one I personally have my fingers crossed for, having it both in liquid and blotter was an amazing experience. But the communal mindset is always in communication with itself, who knows... who knows...

Isn't the instability a reason for customers to keep coming back? Doesn't seem so bad for business.

Of course before that the availability of LSD and the price of each would have to be weighed to determine if these alternative ergoloid options to LSD are worth buying beyond sampling them for the novelty.

Back in 2010, I got blotters with a Hofmann Bicycle Day 2009 on one side, and an ALD-52 molecule on the other. These were however sold as LSD.
They were rather weak but very pleasant. No idea whether they actually were ALD-52.

*these sorts of questions are against the rules, sorry*

Last edited by a moderator:
*these sorts of questions are against the rules, sorry*

Don't be silly. We have a thread about each of the analogues, now I just thought we could use this one for comparative description of the experiences...

With LSZ and AL-LAD being about the same as LSD in what they take out of your wallet, I suspect a good amount of LSZ trip reports in the future. I will report a personal cost benefit analysis of the two soon enough.

Hypotheses: LSD > LSZ, although I hope to be proven wrong.

AL-LAD maybe, depends on circumstances.

Don't be silly. We have a thread about each of the analogues, now I just thought we could use this one for comparative description of the experiences...

I'm not. You didn't ask for a comparison but for others to make a choice. Which IMO doesn't agree with the last forum guideline in the list.
Might seem like a subtle difference but it results in a different sort of discussion. Comparisons have been a no-no here as well for a time, but they are now tolerated because I guess it seems reasonable and unavoidable.

Considering the original question of this thread appears to be covered somewhat, I guess a comparison wouldn't derail anything. But you will have to draw conclusions as a base for your decisions by yourself.

Thnx. :)

edit: Actually the only answer to that I have barring personal experiences... I've heard that LSZ can pack a serious body load while AL-LAD sounds relatively clean even compared to LSD. How they do in the mental department by comparison, I'm not sure. Wait until we actually got LSZ reports and put some of the trends side by side.

My single experience with LSz did not bear that out, & in comparison to Al felt equally comfortable & much more so than I remember from LSD. LSz did, I felt, again, based on just one run so far, bring a deeper, longer trip, with a slower burn than I enjoyed from Al. I'm waiting for others to confirm that but intend another whirl with LSz sometime soon!

I'm making a list of other lysergides that I cannot find much information on, some of which appear in various psychedelic literature, or/as well as here - http://www.erowid.org/references/refs_view.php?ID=1820

LA-111 -
OML-632 -
LAE-32 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LAE-32
BOL-148 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2-Bromo-LSD
MLA-74 -
ALA-10 -
LPD-824 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LPD-824
DAM-57 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DAM-57
LME -
LAMP -
LEP -

I may have to cross-reference this with a lysergides derivatives thread in ADD, in case there's more info in there. Anyone else wanna help fill in the blanks, add another dimension of usefulness to this thread..?

Last edited:
All 3 of these are still made in high quantities. I've heard that there's just been somebody sourcing the two analogues more commonly lately, before said person did so, both chemicals were very rare and barely anybody heard of them.

I'm really interested in this LSZ, looks like it was discovered by Nichols a little over 10 years ago.

Last edited:
does anybody knows the does ?
when i took al-lad, i took 3 ! should i take 3 of LSz ?