one that will lead you down, way down,
to the underground, i said the underground,
where your body begins to tremble,
and your hands become just a little nimble,
the underground
now let me see you work
- Celeda
The Underground

It's a Schedule I synthetic tryptamine, don't count on ever getting the chance to try it. Sounds all right I guess.....nothing special. The same sort of modification as this is to AMT on amphetamines makes them weaker and crappier, don't know if this works the same way or what.....

If it's much like AMT, in my opinion it will be retarded.
All I have to say is that I had some AMT over a year ago and the box I kept my capsules in still reeks. It's absolutely disgusting and I can't believe I put that stuff in my body. You shouldn't eat stuff that smells like nuclear waste.

What come on Soviet dont go dissin AMT, its goooood shit, come down sucks ass tho, but still, its good. AET is synomenous with AMT but has alot less nasuea asociated with it. If you get cought with AMT and they can prove your using it for recreational pourposes, you will probably be chareged with AET analog.
------------------
It is the most beautiful thing to watch your mind manifest upon the physical realm of reality.

does somebody have something new to add ? because in my country this chem is legal [Edited for content] according to tihkal it seem to be a sympathetic compound, not really psychedelic but i'm interested as well in this kind of products...

Last edited by a moderator:
[Edited for content]

I would like to try it, sounds like a pure euphoria. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand it is xactly like MDMA only more shamanistic.

I can speak about AET, but I've heard several people say that AMT is similar to MDMA. Personally, I found that it was mostly wishful thinking on their part.

I've found this to be the case with all of the RC's I've tried. They all seem to be missing "something."

My intention for posting wasn't to veer away from the topic, but more so to illustrate that many folks seem to make claims about many drugs being "substitutes" for others. In all of the cases where I've experienced the substitute, I've concluded that the reports were more out of a sense of desperation than anything else.

I have had the pleasure only once, with 90mg, taken orally. It gave mild stomach discomfort similar (although not nearly as bad) to that of morning glory seeds. It was much milder and did not limit my movement at all. Mild MDMA like effects were noted, although the euphoria wasn't quite the same. It almost, as Invalid said, seemed to be lacking something. Unfortuantely, I no longer have access to this chemical!

Invalid Usename said:
I've found this to be the case with all of the RC's I've tried. They all seem to be missing "something."

You are not the first one I hear who said this. IMHO, the only thing "missing" from the new psychedelics is social "mystique." When they become illegal in the near future, that "missing" thing will be found ;).

I personally find each one of the new psychedelics to be a completely unique compound. Some of them work well with me, while others don't.

Jamshyd said:
You are not the first one I hear who said this. IMHO, the only thing "missing" from the new psychedelics is social "mystique." When they become illegal in the near future, that "missing" thing will be found ;).

Hmm, but AET already was illegal, in the US at least. :)

I don't think any compound should be a substitute for any other.

But perhaps AET is similar in certain respect to MDMA, but has its own uniqueness that makes it preferencial to MDMA.

For instance, some aspects of 2C-T-7 are similar to MDMA, as too mescaline, but 2C-T-7 is far more rich and complex than MDMA imo.

My point was that AET seems to open those empathy doors as MDMA does, so thus it could be useful in a similar way to MDMA therapy for PTSD.

:)

Good point, blowmonkey, I have not thought of that, lol.

I guess, aET was never controversial. I tend to notice a pattern that people find a drug somehow "better" after it gains notoriety... *shrugs*

aET wasn't scheduled until the mid eighties, after a fellow in Denver was ordering 100gram lots from a chemical supply house and selling it as MDMA. Sound familiar?

Jamshyd said:

I personally find each one of the new psychedelics to be a completely unique compound. Some of them work well with me, while others don't.
So basically, what you are saying is that part of your experience is the result of a placebo effect. And that if we all buy into it, we'll all see that "something extra?"

Personally, I don't think it has anything to do with mystique. Although, I can see that occurring in some people. (Hell, I watched somebody in a bar trip balls off of a stick of gum that they were "told" was laced with liquid LSD in 1969 :D )

Anyway, none of the research chems that I have tried have I found to have much emotional stimulation to them. And I've found this to be the case with many Schedule I substances as well. It depends on what you are looking for. But in my experience, the RC's that I've tried alter visual perception, but do not impact the emotional sphere.

Leprechaun said:
But perhaps AET is similar in certain respect to MDMA, but has its own uniqueness that makes it preferencial to MDMA.
Let's see, you haven't tried AET, but you are qualify that it is "preferencial" to MDMA. :\

I think what's 'missing' from the psychedelics coming from these illicit companies is the substances themselves. None of the stuff that they sell is anywhere close to 99% pure. 80% - 85% is more like it, and I'd hate to know what the impurities are.. Maybe what makes my chest hurt, causes me to go to the bathroom, and even vomit.

On the other hand, I believe that there are/were some chemicals available that were truly trash. AMT was the first; I bought a gram, tripped four times along with chest pains/heart palpitations/vomiting and sold the rest to a friend for $20. Then, I grabbed some 5-MeO-DiPT. I got better visuals off it than AMT, but the physical symptoms were so intense I only tried the substance once at 18mg. I then had a run-in with 5-MeO-AMT and it was just plain crappy. It was like AMT, just five times worse.

From what it seems to me, there are a lot of ecstasy users here who are trying to find subtitutes for their expensive habits. Bad thing is, they're ordering straight psychedelics like 2C-I and 4-AcO-MiPT, getting disappointed, and then getting a hold of AMT or 5-MeO-AMT and loving it because it's the only thing that has the annoying stimulation like ecstasy when compared to the other research chemicals.

I would imagine alpha-ethyltryptamine being very much like alpha-methyltryptamine, maybe slightly less pushy during the come-up. I don't see it in any way being possibly 'preferencial' to MDMA unless you take a lot of MDA rather than MDMA, since AET is actually more psychedelic than speedy, from what I heard. Peace.

^ From what you've described, we experience some of the drugs you mentioned very differently.. You might not like some of these drugs, but others may; it's just your opinion.

Invalid Usename said:
So basically, what you are saying is that part of your experience is the result of a placebo effect. And that if we all buy into it, we'll all see that "something extra?"

Personally, I don't think it has anything to do with mystique. Although, I can see that occurring in some people. (Hell, I watched somebody in a bar trip balls off of a stick of gum that they were "told" was laced with liquid LSD in 1969 :D )

Anyway, none of the research chems that I have tried have I found to have much emotional stimulation to them...But in my experience, the RC's that I've tried alter visual perception, but do not impact the emotional sphere.

Well different strokes for different strokes. But please realize that although it sounds like you have not found any of the emotional stimulation with the "research chemicals" that you did with other psychedelics, that other people do. Regardless of your bubblegum-tripping friend, I hope you don't assume every worthwhile experience with these synthetics that other people have is not due to suggestion. But that it may be the substance did work for them in a manor similar to what you may experience with things like LSD or mushrooms.

Plunxthink what's 'missing' from the psychedelics coming from these illicit companies is the substances themselves. None of the stuff that they sell is anywhere close to 99% pure. 80% - 85% is more like it, and I'd hate to know what the impurities are.. Maybe what makes my chest hurt, causes me to go to the bathroom, and even vomit.

Where are you getting these figures from? A well known individual collected a few dozen samples of various psychedelics from various companies over the years, and had them lab tested. I recall reading of one sample (believe it was a sample of IAP) being impure, but the others were all around 97%, 98% pure. You can read of this at erowid.

Personally. I have worked with three samples purchased from commercial vendors and had them tested by an extremely understanding chemist friend who took a risk by using his lab's TLC facility. The purity of these samples was found to be excellent. The substances tested were 2C-E, 2C-I, and 2C-T-2 obtained from two different vendors between one and two years ago.

What studies have you seen Plunx that establised that "none" of the commercial vendors of these various psychedelic sell anything more than 85% pure?