• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Advice on using oxymorphone?

Mate - their will always be a minority who sell their scripts for street drugs. Methadone is not good medicine. Do you know the Dutch used to prescribe people with severe opioid addiction issues with bezitramide (Bugodan) which is a prodrug (so it MUST be swallowed to be active) and fairly replicated the H high for 12 hours.

Banned for political reasons.
1998 Dextromoramide was still in the Farmarcotherapeutisch Kompas, also a very powerful oral Opoid as good as IV Heroin.

Also dissappeared in the later edition's along with Meprobamaat and Clomethiazole.

Ok, sucked off the coating and cut the pill up. Insufflated around 2.5-4mg of oxymorphone and am starting to feel some effects. Pretty typical opioid warmth and euphoria, and analgesia.

T-0:20: Sniffed another 4 mg, 15 minutes after I’m feeling ridiculously high. Great sense of deep opiate bliss and warmth. Also took a few blinker hits from my cart so that probably contributes to how high I’m feeling.

T-0:40: Nodding hard, rubbing my body feels fucking amazing. I thought oxycodone was the most euphoric opioid high, and that nothing could surpass the state of warmth and total bliss and euphoria it causes. Oxymorphone is in a class of its own. And the sedation is even more intense too, it feels nice and dopey if that makes sense, which I think is really nice and desirable. It’s not as itchy either which I like as well, but certainly itchy. The itchiness isn’t dysphoric or excessive at all and feels quite nice

T-1:40: Rn I’m so ridiculously high. Genuinely the highest I’ve been on an opioid. It’s under 40 degrees outside and I’m unfazed walking with only a thin hoodie on. My pupils are the most constricted they’ve ever been too lol. I’m also nodding ridiculously hard but I can still walk.

T1:155: I take 25mg of Adderall XR, dumping the beads into an energy drink to offset some of the sedation as I’m hanging out with people and don’t want to nod off excessively. Still experiencing the warmth euphoria and analgesia too. It’s very intense and I feel on top of the world. My body is paradoxically heavy and as light as a feather and floaty. It’s so goddamn good. A side note, but I feel more easily annoyed. I rarely experience opiate rage, but the people I’m around are playing dogshit sounding music. I personally hate listening to this garbage. It’s metal from a local band that sounds fucking horrible and I do not feel like listening to it, it is intolerable for me.

T-2:20: My body feels as though it’s blissfully dissolving in unbelievably intense waves of opiate warmth and euphoria. It’s an incredible feeling, my mind feels at peace with everything and I feel extremely content and euphoric. Despite having ~240mg of caffeine over the past hour, it doesn’t overpower the sedating high of the oxymorphone. I feel amazing. Also feel a nice body buzz and stoning high from my cannabis oil pen, and am vaping nicotine which adds a nice dimension to the experience.

T-3:00: Still incredibly warm and euphoric and dopey, feeling intensely numb and warm in the body and serene and blissful in the mind. Smoked some wax in a dab rig too, feeling sooo high from the THC, like I’m floating and my body is glowing, just watching some Curb Your Enthusiasm and loving it.

T-3:20: Feeling the nice stimulant effects of the amphetamines too. Both a euphoric and creative mental stimulation and the tingly and tactile body high as well. Mixes very nicely with the opiate body high marked by warmth and euphoria and the body high of the weed too.

Last edited:
@TheJuner so did you try yet? Fuck I forgot to mention I thought they may have discontinued Oxymorphone but idk probably wrong but if that's the case like Kief said, be careful could be fake, could be fentanyl, who the fuck knows...either way give us an update when you can!
It’s kind of more rare these days but there still are some people with legit scripts of it.The generic.The ones I’ve seen are green.i think they were 20mgs.
(& to the OG post,forgive me if someone already said but you lick the coating off. Then scape a little bit of stuff off with fingers. Then crush. They are hard at first but turn to powder. The green 20mg ones. But be careful it can be more potent than you realize & I usually wait longer if I’m gonna rail a lil more compared to my oxy railing speed)
But I wouldn’t trust anything from the street these days sadly ,unless I knew they had the script.

What, Hydromorphone? And why is that? Is it because shooting pills is dangerous or bc of how addictive IV Hydromorphone is?
Both. I wish I never started iv'ing because now I'm having a hard time stopping. I get a script but I'm now buying from someone in the safe supply program and my tolerance is crazy.
So far this morning I've had 40mg iv and I should be on my ass but I'm not.
I wish I never started the needle

Lucky... freaking safesupply in USA would be a god send for me.
I can't wait to asylum to good ole Canada and get out of this mad house that's clearly on Fire.

Lucky... freaking safesupply in USA would be a god send for me.
I can't wait to asylum to good ole Canada and get out of this mad house that's clearly on Fire.
You're moving to Canada? The process is long. I wouldn't unless you're prepared to pay 2k a month for a 1 bedroom apartment or 1 million for a house. If you can find one. Canada isn't like it used to be.
America isn't a country you can claim asylum for. It's for people fleeing war.
To immigrate regularly it's expensive and they are really picky. Can't have a criminal record

So I have some extended release oxymorphone tablets in my possession (they're 40mg tablets, the Amneal ones with the 'G74' imprint) and I was wondering what the best way to make use of these is. I am aware of the low oral bioavailability of oxymorphone, and plan on insufflating it, and as such I would like to know how y'all prepare these for insufflation given the extended release coating. It is my understanding that the coating can be sucked off. I don't have high opiate tolerance, as I don't use opiates frequently. For some perspective I usually use 15-20mg of oxycodone (I use oxycodone both intranasally and orally) to reach a deeply blissful and euphoric opiate high, though I don't nod off too hard and can still do things like get up and walk around usually. I also have used the aforementioned doses with other CNS depressants (generally a bad idea, I'm aware of that), most commonly a low dose of gabapentin between 300-600mg or about 5-10mg of cyclobenzaprine. I've combined the three before without issues. It has been about 12 days since I've last used opioids. So, given this information, how much should I snort? Tripsit says 5mg is a common dose, but according to my calculations (5*2*4=40mg oral oxycodone) this would be quite a lot. I'm curious as to what a good starting dose would be and would be appreciative if those who have used oxymorphone before would advise me.
You mention ’low bioavailability of oxymorphone’. Glucuronidation is also genetically diverse. I am fine with 5 mg orally. Why do you think snorting is more potent? It depends on your genetic glucuronidation factors (UGT2B7 isoenzyme/nucleotide). Are those isoenzymes more active in your nose?

You mention ’low bioavailability of oxymorphone’. Glucuronidation is also genetically diverse. I am fine with 5 mg orally. Why do you think snorting is more potent? It depends on your genetic glucuronidation factors (UGT2B7 isoenzyme/nucleotide). Are those isoenzymes more active in your nose?

Yeah, because oxymorphone only has an oral bioavailability of around 10%. Snorting is stronger because not only is the onset is significantly faster, but more importantly the intranasal bioavailability of oxymorphone is around 40%.