• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Advice on using oxymorphone?

TheJuner

Bluelighter
So I have some extended release oxymorphone tablets in my possession (they're 40mg tablets, the Amneal ones with the 'G74' imprint) and I was wondering what the best way to make use of these is. I am aware of the low oral bioavailability of oxymorphone, and plan on insufflating it, and as such I would like to know how y'all prepare these for insufflation given the extended release coating. It is my understanding that the coating can be sucked off. I don't have high opiate tolerance, as I don't use opiates frequently. For some perspective I usually use 15-20mg of oxycodone (I use oxycodone both intranasally and orally) to reach a deeply blissful and euphoric opiate high, though I don't nod off too hard and can still do things like get up and walk around usually. I also have used the aforementioned doses with other CNS depressants (generally a bad idea, I'm aware of that), most commonly a low dose of gabapentin between 300-600mg or about 5-10mg of cyclobenzaprine. I've combined the three before without issues. It has been about 12 days since I've last used opioids. So, given this information, how much should I snort? Tripsit says 5mg is a common dose, but according to my calculations (5*2*4=40mg oral oxycodone) this would be quite a lot. I'm curious as to what a good starting dose would be and would be appreciative if those who have used oxymorphone before would advise me.

Well to answer the 1st question you want to lick off the coating then for me I just used a giftcard, credit card, ID, to break it in half and then divvy up the doses which mine were in 4 quarters so 10mg each...dosing yeah maybe break that 10mg in half for 5mg and see how it does for you. I haven't had or seen them forever but as you can see from my name I LOVED IT. More of a 30mg ir oxycodone dude myself but when I finally licked that bitch off and gave it a go for snorting my only words were...DOPE.. like real powerful bliss as soon as it hits and you feel the drip. Also because it's extended when you cut ur line dont be surprised if it seems waxy instead if crushing to powder don't let this fool you.

I never tried licking the coating off of 80mg OPs bc I figured the goddamn thing was so hard in general which I'm sure it probably was, that this prep wouldn't work for it.

Anyways enjoy but be safe maybe have a friend around just in case your tolerance is more naive than I feel.. maybe narcan too. Jealous but also be careful if you aren't addicted and haven't went through hell withdrawals and found yourself not the same without an opioid and kept using(like me) then this will for sure be the missing piece for you, which can mean addiction and it fucking sucks man.

Well to answer the 1st question you want to lick off the coating then for me I just used a giftcard, credit card, ID, to break it in half and then divvy up the doses which mine were in 4 quarters so 10mg each...dosing yeah maybe break that 10mg in half for 5mg and see how it does for you. I haven't had or seen them forever but as you can see from my name I LOVED IT. More of a 30mg ir oxycodone dude myself but when I finally licked that bitch off and gave it a go for snorting my only words were...DOPE.. like real powerful bliss as soon as it hits and you feel the drip. Also because it's extended when you cut ur line dont be surprised if it seems waxy instead if crushing to powder don't let this fool you.

I never tried licking the coating off of 80mg OPs bc I figured the goddamn thing was so hard in general which I'm sure it probably was, that this prep wouldn't work for it.

Anyways enjoy but be safe maybe have a friend around just in case your tolerance is more naive than I feel.. maybe narcan too. Jealous but also be careful if you aren't addicted and haven't went through hell withdrawals and found yourself not the same without an opioid and kept using(like me) then this will for sure be the missing piece for you, which can mean addiction and it fucking sucks man.
Yeah I’m fr excited and have been looking forward to this for a long time now. And ty for the advice, think I’m gonna start with 5mg, and I’m probably gonna pick up some narcan and give it to someone tripsitting me. I’ve done a lot of research into the properties of the substance, and realize that it’s quite potent. Also I love 30s, Mboxes and K9s are my favorite (K9s are better for snorting ime). And generally I know my body pretty well and have had plenty of experiences with several different opioids and understand what I can handle. Not saying I’m above overdosing or anything though, I’m as cautious as I can be.

Yeah if it's a real g74 you just suck the coating off. Takes a minute in the mouth. Let it dry and chop and snort.

Real Oxymorphone is quite a bit more potent, and lasts several hours longer.

20mg would dome the average person. 10 should be plenty.

Safe to assume it may be fake, though. Start slow.

I agree with @Snafu in the Void that 5mg Oxymorphone (Opana; Numorphan) intranasally is a reasonable place to start given you have past experience. I was under the impression they made these things like truly impossible to break apart. I'm sure people have figured it out, but my impression was that getting powder from one of these was not an easy process.

I'd love to hear how it all goes. I'll live vicariously through you for a moment ;) Oxymorphone isn't my favorite Opioid simply because I've only had it a couple of times in my life, that spot on the mantle is occupied by Hydromorphone (Dilaudid). By the way, everyone up in Vancouver with their daily sacks filled to the brim with 8mg Hydromorphone tablets who are selling them off for money to by Fentanyl, just know you are bringing great shame on the ad hoc religion of Opioid addiction.

Did you guys realize how much Hydromorphone they were giving these cats? Pretty disappointing that it's too little, too late. The idea of selling pharmaceutical Hydromorphone for this street garbage that rots people from the inside out.... just fuck man.

Mate - their will always be a minority who sell their scripts for street drugs. Methadone is not good medicine. Do you know the Dutch used to prescribe people with severe opioid addiction issues with bezitramide (Bugodan) which is a prodrug (so it MUST be swallowed to be active) and fairly replicated the H high for 12 hours.

Banned for political reasons.

I agree with @Snafu in the Void that 5mg Oxymorphone (Opana; Numorphan) intranasally is a reasonable place to start given you have past experience. I was under the impression they made these things like truly impossible to break apart. I'm sure people have figured it out, but my impression was that getting powder from one of these was not an easy process.

I'd love to hear how it all goes. I'll live vicariously through you for a moment ;) Oxymorphone isn't my favorite Opioid simply because I've only had it a couple of times in my life, that spot on the mantle is occupied by Hydromorphone (Dilaudid). By the way, everyone up in Vancouver with their daily sacks filled to the brim with 8mg Hydromorphone tablets who are selling them off for money to by Fentanyl, just know you are bringing great shame on the ad hoc religion of Opioid addiction.

Did you guys realize how much Hydromorphone they were giving these cats? Pretty disappointing that it's too little, too late. The idea of selling pharmaceutical Hydromorphone for this street garbage that rots people from the inside out.... just fuck man.
On top of my script i buy from someone in that program, they get 30 8mg pills a day. Blows my mind they sell it to buy that junk fentanyl/xylazine. I find IV hydromorph close to heroin.

We don't have oxymorph in Canada oddly enough

Oh yeah I’ve heard about Hydromorphone in Canada, there’s a lot of it there. Y’all are blessed with the Hydromorphone capsules too, I’d love to get my hands on some of the 30mg hydromorph contins lol. I’ve had Hydromorphone twice before, thought it was a lovely opioid with great euphoria and also very sedating, it was hard to keep my eyes open haha. I snorted it though, and I hear IV use is a totally different beast. I’ll lyk once I try it!

Oh yeah I’ve heard about Hydromorphone in Canada, there’s a lot of it there. Y’all are blessed with the Hydromorphone capsules too, I’d love to get my hands on some of the 30mg hydromorph contins lol. I’ve had Hydromorphone twice before, thought it was a lovely opioid with great euphoria and also very sedating, it was hard to keep my eyes open haha. I snorted it though, and I hear IV use is a totally different beast. I’ll lyk once I try it!
My advice would be to never inject it

I've snorted 3,14-diacetyl morphine once. Just 2mg diluted with caffeine. Knocked me on my arse for four hours. Luck the person I was with said 'go slow'.

What, Hydromorphone? And why is that? Is it because shooting pills is dangerous or bc of how addictive IV Hydromorphone is?
I believe it's because the rush from IV Dilaudid is just out of this world. It's very easy to get hooked if you like it "and I'm sure you'll love it".

And the slow release is waxy and God knows what else.
I shoot the instant release and still risky with a wheel filter

@TheJuner so did you try yet? Fuck I forgot to mention I thought they may have discontinued Oxymorphone but idk probably wrong but if that's the case like Kief said, be careful could be fake, could be fentanyl, who the fuck knows...either way give us an update when you can!

And the slow release is waxy and God knows what else.
I shoot the instant release and still risky with a wheel filter
Haven’t used it yet, will update the thread when I do though. Might be a few days as this week is busy for me.

Just be careful and try to get a micron filter