Advice on first cycle - Strength, martial arts

Your right there I should address the shoulder injury separately and run a 10 week course just for shoulder repair. with an NPP like compound TB500. some ghrp6 and some test. some thing like

Joint Repair Cycle
100mg NPP EOD wks 1-10
250mg Test Cyp/ week 1-10
200mcg GHRP-6 3xday weeks 1-10
5mg /week for first 5 weeks then 2.5mg for the last 5 weeks then a possible maintenance dose of 1-2mg/ month.

Now of course this would work better if you were running 2-4IU HGH already and did so for a few months. 6 months is idea for every thing. But if you are not and you can not then the above will be a lil pricy but will work nicely to rehab a joint.

Op make sure you don't run a cycle and get carried away with your strength it will not end well.
I would reccomend not letting your lifts increase by any more than 2.5kg per week past where you are now.
I've seen plently people think they are God and ligaments don't mean shit, only to tear and fuckbtheir whole cycle up.

Remember connective tissue does not grow at the same rate of your muscle tissue. It takes much longer to develop.

Your right there I should address the shoulder injury separately and run a 10 week course just for shoulder repair. with an NPP like compound TB500. some ghrp6 and some test. some thing like

Joint Repair Cycle
100mg NPP EOD wks 1-10
250mg Test Cyp/ week 1-10
200mcg GHRP-6 3xday weeks 1-10
5mg /week for first 5 weeks then 2.5mg for the last 5 weeks then a possible maintenance dose of 1-2mg/ month.

Now of course this would work better if you were running 2-4IU HGH already and did so for a few months. 6 months is idea for every thing. But if you are not and you can not then the above will be a lil pricy but will work nicely to rehab a joint.

Cheers Neo, I've really got a good place to start now, I know a lot more than I did a few days ago! I'll start looking more seriously at what I can get, and at what price.

Op make sure you don't run a cycle and get carried away with your strength it will not end well.
I would reccomend not letting your lifts increase by any more than 2.5kg per week past where you are now.
I've seen plently people think they are God and ligaments don't mean shit, only to tear and fuckbtheir whole cycle up.

Remember connective tissue does not grow at the same rate of your muscle tissue. It takes much longer to develop.

Wise words mate, I'll be taking them seriously. I've been depressed on and off the last 4 years with my fucked up shoulder (a combination of early injury followed by accidents), no way am I going to risk smashing myself in. I do plan to gain strength and lift heavier, but with my shoulder I plan to also do a lot of lower weight and really high reps.

GF i believe posted up something before about specific aas and their effects on collagen synthesis. Essentially eq and nandrolone are great for it. A long with GH. I'd go eq and tb500.

Been here before myself bro, I knows how it is fucking upbthr shoulder, never seems to heal properly, causesme psychological effects like I've never had before, every time I feel a small click I have to persuede myself not to call it a day in case I tear my rotor cuff again. Obviously I continue to train but the small clicks and pains do cause lack of confidence lifting heavy... I think the deca is working it's magic now I myself feel a lot better and hear less clicking and less pains than before.

Been here before myself bro, I knows how it is fucking upbthr shoulder, never seems to heal properly, causesme psychological effects like I've never had before, every time I feel a small click I have to persuede myself not to call it a day in case I tear my rotor cuff again. Obviously I continue to train but the small clicks and pains do cause lack of confidence lifting heavy... I think the deca is working it's magic now I myself feel a lot better and hear less clicking and less pains than before.

My shoulders are trashed totally, I have no option but to lift lighter than I did in my younger days... Lift lighter but with a 4-6 count on the eccentric movement, I've found it works pretty well... Boldenone works slightly better than Nandrolone regards strengthening connective tissue and improving collagen synthesis, but there's not much in it, as do Primo and Var..... If you can get it 2iu hGH injected directly at site of injury 5 days a week 2 off would be a better option... Oh and plenty of rotator cuff warm-ups too.. (10-20 mins) prior to workout...

My shoulder clicks occasionally from being off balanced in high school lifting; too much pressing and not enough pulling. I've finally evened it out over the last couple years and feel much better physically though heavy presses still cause that strained feeling.

You are right sir, boldenone works much better to repair the connective tissue. The hgh is a great idea so is TB500. seriously works wonders.

Would reccomend also the equipoise but this depends if your getting it from the internet or a human source. I find most sources don't know what bold is never mind stocking it. Had the same problem with npp plenty of times.. also tren ace

The gear available to me via my sources is tri tren(never tren ace), t400 (no test e Orr c though I'm happy with t400 more for my money) sust, and pretty much everything else is also some sort of shitty blend. I need to find people who actually know what their doing...

My shoulder clicks occasionally from being off balanced in high school lifting; too much pressing and not enough pulling. I've finally evened it out over the last couple years and feel much better physically though heavy presses still cause that strained feeling.

This was also part of the problem when I dislocated/tore rotor cuff. Did not realise the severity of overtraining chest over back

I know can get; sustanon, cyp, onerip(?), anavar, dbol, deca. Probably hgh, which I am now really considering too. I can probably get more from my friends, but those are the one's I know for sure, I'll have a better idea of my choices next week. I hadn't considered ordering online, that's something I should look into now.

Cyp and deca I would reccomend muchacho.
500mg test and 400mg or less deca should do the trick. Leave the orals out, they will give you too much strength too quickly and that's about their only use along with rapid weight gain. I'm sure you don't want to gain too much weight to stay on the lower weight category, maybe even 400mg test and 300.deca for recovery purposes. Trust me even the lower dose cycle will work magic

Yeah nolys is right, at lower doses the healing effect is pronounced because your not begin a beast in the gym. 400 Deca/ 500 test is a great place to start for a cycle, it seems elementary but trust me if diet and training are proper you can get proper huge, and repair your self.

Thanks again guys.

In that case I'm quite happy to leave the orals out, especially on my first course. So with those doses, how often would I need to be taking them? I remember reading that testosterone should be run a few weeks longer than deca, due to it's natural suppression of test. What would you recommend post cyle, other than maintaining a quality diet and intelligent training.

I normally wouldn't reccomend2 injectables for a beginner but you seem well educated, willing to listen and learn. This should be your cycle

2x1ml (250mg each) shots of test per week Monday/Friday
Depending on what dosage your deca is should be 1ml-1.5 once a week with one of your test shots. I'm assuming it will be 300mg/ml so 1.3ml pw.

The cycle should be run for 16 weeks imo with 16 weeks of test and 15 of deca or to save you buying a n extra vial you can opt for 15 and 14. Just take the last deca shot with your 3rd last test shot.

15 weeks and you will be insanely grown, your strength will rise 40% but as I said dontbincrease too much too fast. You will be fucking amazed at the speed of growth.

Pct of Clomid and nolva I'll let somebody else explain serms and AIs as I have to go.
Good luck

Thanks again guys.

In that case I'm quite happy to leave the orals out, especially on my first course. So with those doses, how often would I need to be taking them? I remember reading that testosterone should be run a few weeks longer than deca, due to it's natural suppression of test. What would you recommend post cyle, other than maintaining a quality diet and intelligent training.

You are correct, in longer stacks nandrolone use is best discontinued some 2 weeks before other products are stopped. This is in order to clear the bulk of nandrolone and its metabolites by the end of the cycle, which will help maintain mass and hasten recovery of natural testosterone production...

Nandrolone can be a twat with some people regards apparent estrogenic side effects via estren a nandrolone metabolite through the 3alpha-HDS enzyme at the AR... Unfortunately blocking the AR (androgen receptor) isn't an option, if you are predisposed to this condition, your only option is not to use nandrolone...

Boldenone is a personal favourite of mine, I would advise over Deca if you had access to it (unfortunately you do not)...

Pin glutes for greater bio-availability, the half life of decanoate is about 7 days, for slightly more stable blood concentrations I'd pin Test + Deca twice a week (as you are already pinning the test twice, I'd add the deca also)..... But once per week (deca) is acceptable if you so choose.....!!

Nolva 20mg Clomid 50mg 4-6 weeks, start 2 weeks after last pin of Testosterone..... 4 weeks after last pin Deca.....!!!

I normally wouldn't reccomend2 injectables for a beginner but you seem well educated, willing to listen and learn. This should be your cycle

2x1ml (250mg each) shots of test per week Monday/Friday
Depending on what dosage your deca is should be 1ml-1.5 once a week with one of your test shots. I'm assuming it will be 300mg/ml so 1.3ml pw.

The cycle should be run for 16 weeks imo with 16 weeks of test and 15 of deca or to save you buying a n extra vial you can opt for 15 and 14. Just take the last deca shot with your 3rd last test shot.

15 weeks and you will be insanely grown, your strength will rise 40% but as I said dontbincrease too much too fast. You will be fucking amazed at the speed of growth.

Pct of Clomid and nolva I'll let somebody else explain serms and AIs as I have to go.
Good luck

That's cool man. If it does mean buying one less vial and going a week or so less on a course, that's not a huge downside to me.

You are correct, in longer stacks nandrolone use is best discontinued some 2 weeks before other products are stopped. This is in order to clear the bulk of nandrolone and its metabolites by the end of the cycle, which will help maintain mass and hasten recovery of natural testosterone production...

Nandrolone can be a twat with some people regards apparent estrogenic side effects via estren a nandrolone metabolite through the 3alpha-HDS enzyme at the AR... Unfortunately blocking the AR (androgen receptor) isn't an option, if you are predisposed to this condition, your only option is not to use nandrolone...

Boldenone is a personal favourite of mine, I would advise over Deca if you had access to it (unfortunately you do not)...

Pin glutes for greater bio-availability, the half life of decanoate is about 7 days, for slightly more stable blood concentrations I'd pin Test + Deca twice a week (as you are already pinning the test twice, I'd add the deca also)..... But once per week (deca) is acceptable if you so choose.....!!

Nolva 20mg Clomid 50mg 4-6 weeks, start 2 weeks after last pin of Testosterone..... 4 weeks after last pin Deca.....!!!

Thanks for confirming! Boldenone just stood out to me, closer to my goals, less side effects etc. I'm speaking to my friend again today, he knew about Bold when we spoke last and rated it highly himself, if he can't get it I have a feeling I can from another amigo.

Would you recommend a similar structure with bold over deca? Pinning twice a week is fine, I thought it may be a lot more often, I wont lie, I wasn't looking forwards to that!

I'll read into Nolva and Clomid now, thanks again guys!

Less than a month and I'll be starting my first course :)

Thanks for all the patience and advice. I'll be running Cyp and Bold, no doubt I'll post some of my experience here too.