• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Advice on dilaudid use with zero opiate/opioid tolerance

Do you have any past opioid experience or tolerance?

Also, don't take this the wrong way but if you haven't IVd its best you don't my brother. The risk of addiction and OD outweigh the short immediate pleasures in the long run. Im not trying to be a dick or tell you what to do, just trying to give humble advice. Insufflate is the farthest id go one if someone's got experience and tolerance. And thats already pushing it and asking for it.
I do appreciate the advice. Maybe I'll try insufflation but what do you think about the binders? Do they get stuck in the sinus and eventually cause problems over time? Since I'm a noob maybe I should try 1mg?

My advice…DONT GET STARTED ON THAT ROA! It’s a slippery slope that WILL lead to a nasty addition problem.
Thank you for the advice. Maybe I'll try insufflation with a low dose?

Last edited:
I do appreciate the advice. Maybe I'll try insufflation but what do you think about the binders? Do they get stuck in the sinus and eventually cause problems over time? Since I'm a noob maybe I should try 1mg?
Most of the Hydromorphone made have very little binders unless its ER. Some manufactures may use use more binders than others. In any case you can purchase saline solution spray to clean out your sinus before insufflating (to allow a clean surface to start with, which helps with absorption) as well as after about an hour or so of insufflating the drug. That should help flush out any binders if your concerned.

I will say though, I'm not sure how often and how much of a supply you have to Hydromorphone, be mindful that insufflating REALLY REINFORCES the the Positive/Pleasurable effects of any drug and more so with Hydromorphone since its a pretty strong compound. This is a delicate, slippery slope to full on addiction thats very difficult to reverse once sets in. Opioids slowly get you dependent and then eventually addicted, thats why when someone gets to the point of addiction they don't understand how it occurred since the signs blended in so well and were so subtle. Opioids are a Creeper FOR SURE.

I won't lecture you anymore, felt I needed to be responsible and for warn you about the risks associated with these class of drugs. Discipline helps, however its not guaranteed to deter dependency.

1mg sounds reasonable, though I'm extreme and would start with .5mg. Some may comment and say thats ridiculously low. You can always take more but you CAN NOT Take less once you've done too much. Try .5mg increments every 20-30min until you get where you comfortable, ALWAYS be self conscious of your breathing rate. Really important. Let us know it goes or PM me if you want. Enjoy and be safe.

Thank you for the advice. Maybe I'll try insufflation with a low dose?
Also, leave some saline solution behind in the mucous membrane of the nose, before insufflating so that powder gets attracted to it and has something to dissolve in. If not it may travel past your throat and will be like you swallowed it instead and wont do anything.

Also, leave some saline solution behind in the mucous membrane of the nose, before insufflating so that powder gets attracted to it and has something to dissolve in. If not it may travel past your throat and will be like you swallowed it instead and wont do anything.
I don't mind the lectures at all because their helpful for me and shows me that you have true concern about me well being!

I like the idea of rinsing first and then using a small dose of HM to see how I feel. I'll let you know once I try it (or not).

Kind of off topic but if I did decide to iv any pills, would sterilizing a spoon be best done using 70 percent alcohol or should I use another, more safe method?

I don't mind the lectures at all because their helpful for me and shows me that you have true concern about me well being!

I like the idea of rinsing first and then using a small dose of HM to see how I feel. I'll let you know once I try it (or not).

Kind of off topic but if I did decide to iv any pills, would sterilizing a spoon be best done using 70 percent alcohol or should I use another, more safe method?
Really shouldn't IV pills, already went a great lengths to support this. The binders in them can clog your blood vessels in lungs or brain and do serious damage. Either way I dont have any experience with shooting. There's some lines I just don't cross. Starting with Hydromorphone with no tolerance is already pushing it man.

Really shouldn't IV pills, already went a great lengths to support this. The binders in them can clog your blood vessels in lungs or brain and do serious damage. Either way I dont have any experience with shooting. There's some lines I just don't cross. Starting with Hydromorphone with no tolerance is already pushing it man.
Yes you sure did and I really do appreciate that. I agree that it is very dangerous to do so.