adding butter to black tar heroin to make it burn better

Status
Not open for further replies.

whipitgood3030

Bluelighter
i noticed this suggestion on the bluelight archives and i tried it and it worked so well, has anyone else tried this with success?

i added butter because it seemed like the stuff was drying out..

P.S. i just added a very small little piece of butter on top of the stuff on the foil and it worked tremendously

I was smoking the very same bag as before and it dried up in between when i last smoked it, and the butter really did the trick!

Last edited:
Use extra virgin olive oil, it has a higher smoke point. ;)

Or you can add a little of both for that nice buttery taste without the burn!

What the fuck.
You're going to weigh 300lbs in a week if you keep smoking black tar butter.

Mmmm... black tar butter. Just like my junkie grandma used to make it.

Kid: Thanks for the 4 crybaby PMs. You've really touched my heart.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=422310

Let me try to understand the thought process: "They all said don't add water, so I added butter, because that's not water."

I fail to see how OP found this offensive considering he asked what people thought.
OP: there was never going to be a good chance others had tried butter as you have, so just be good humored as this idea does sound a bit batty

johannes, you make no one look a fool except for yourself

do the world a favor and hang yourself in your living room

^ Kiddo, without me you'd be smoking water. (Then again, now you're smoking butter, so its still not a favorable outlook.)

THANK YOU SIR CHARLES DARWIN

^ You mean kids are really smoking butter? At least one is.

Oh God I hope he used unsalted - for harm reduction's sake.

yeah this has had it's course, no way is this anything to do with our aim here.

and im sure there will have been noone else here who's used butter to assist in smoking tar heroin.

WARNING: Make sure you guys are using real butter and not this crap that's been going around that some users are calling 'I Can't Believe It's Not Butter', seriously I made this mistake the other day and lost a gram of good H in a mess of non-dairy crap. :\

WARNING: Make sure you guys are using real butter and not this crap that's been going around that some users are calling 'I Can't Believe It's Not Butter', seriously I made this mistake the other day and lost a gram of good H in a mess of non-dairy crap. :\

If vaporizing it fails, you can have some damn fine popcorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.