• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Addicted and need help??? Click here

I'm so fucked, I'm about to basically lose everything I fought so hard for in life.

Sparring you the sob story of everything Ive been througsh I eventually made it to university as a mature student, worked very hard while holding down two jobs working 60-70 hours a week while in school.

I got so stressed out in my last semester I was unable to actually sleep, I would get 4 hours a week, so a buddy of mine turned me onto Oxycontin.

Before yuo knew it I bought 3000 pills and they lasted me a little over 6 months, I have less than 40 left and dont know where to buy any as this person as since moved out of the country and I'm not a real underworld kind of guy now a days.

So Im stuck with the fact of facing the unavoidable and will be detoxing without any ability to taper down, Ive been to 5 doctors, all of which have basically told me I'm shit out of luck and leave.

I am on a waiting list for methadone but I run out in a few days and dont start on methadone for another 3 and 1/2 weeks.

*sigh*

I'm really depressed and kind of wish I could just end it, but I'm not a pussy and have too much to live for, I am however dreading what I'm about to face and I'm so scared of it I'm back to not sleeping (and when I do I have horrible night terrors)

Hey Man - You posted this about a month ago, and I see you didn't get much response. Are you still in a bad place? I've been away from Bluelight, and from time to time I have similar problems to yours.

If you are still out there and hurting - reply to this - and let's see in we can bring you back into the focus of the group.

TMP

So I have weaned myself down from tar to shooting about a gram or less a day and have tried to quit outright. I have obtained 6 8mg suboxone to assist me, but I am not quite sure how to use them correctly. Any advice about how I might best avoid getting sick? When should i take the first one, how many each day, and do I need more to totally kick without getting sick?

Thanks in advance, I really need to quit this time for good. My son needs me, and I am making it a commitment this time to stay clean. Please someone offer some advice. Thanks.

I am on day two without shooting heroin. I didnt wait quite long enough to start the suboxone at 12 hours after my last shot and feeling super sweaty and prickly I dissolved 8mg under my tongue.

This seemed to hold things off ok until about 6pm last night when I started more super heavy sweating and the restless legs. So far no throwing up or diahriah which has been a blessing. I took 3mg more last night at about 10pm, and then feeling somewhat ok this morning I took about 4mg under the tongue which has seemed to hold my w/d at bay other than the prickly sweaty feeling which I guess I just am going to have to deal with until day 10 or so.

I plan to go the rest of the day on the 4mg I took this morning and then take another 4 before going to bed "mostly of which I won't sleep" and then sticking to 4mg for the next day, which I will then half to 2mg for 1 day, and then 1mg for the last day which will use up the last of my suboxone.

Any advice or words of encouragement are greatly appreciated. If you think I am going to go back to full W/D on this schedule after running out please let me know. I may be able to get more and it would be a hassle if I did but if it is going to avoid full on w/d then it would be worth it.

I have a 19mo son who's mom and I are not together and she has recently had a mental break down and can't do much to take care of him. I have started taking custody 5-7 days a week now, and CAN NOT be a good father on dope.

Plain and simple, I just need need to end it this time for good, or at least until my son is a grown man. I have always sneered at those who had kids and shot dope as cowards, and it wasn't until I took my son on a run to the city to cop that I truly felt what it is like to be a piece of shit in every sense of the word.

My ego cannot protect me from it this time. Taking your kid with is by far the lowest point on the junky totem pole, and as far as I can see it, I owe him a lifetime of sobriety and just being a good example as a father just for putting him through that, weather he knows what was going on or not.

I am a piece of shit, the lowest of the low right now, and all I want to do is climb out of this hole for good. My son is such a wonderful kid, always beautiful and smiling, in awe of the world, and he deserves better than a junky ass father who lets black tar run his life.

I would rather it kill me than to stick one more needle into my vein.

I am a piece of shit, the lowest of the low right now, and all I want to do is climb out of this hole for good. My son is such a wonderful kid, always beautiful and smiling, in awe of the world, and he deserves better than a junky ass father who lets black tar run his life.

I would rather it kill me than to stick one more needle into my vein.

Honestly, don't be too hard on yourself man. Forgive yourself for what you've been doing with your life, and look forward to the future. You have a really bright and happy future with your son, and one day you'll look back on all of this and feel much better about being out of the cycle of high's and low's.

It'll take time but I know you'll get there.

I tend to see that when people are too hard on themselves, they tend to relapse as a response to "feeling bad" about themselves - so try to look up and feel good about yourself. That's probably the opposite of what WD instinct is telling you, but trust me on this.

If you have stuff to make up to people, do it when you're on your feet again, don't worry about it while you're working on yourself.

I hope that helped, I know you can do it man.

If you don't see a doctor or tell anyone then who else is there? You have just cancelled out everyone that can possibly help you. You need to see a doc, they won't put a label on you, they are people too and totally understand, my doc put it down as 'anxiety' when he gave me WD meds.

I can't go see a doctor or a counselor because I work in the social work field...I'm a hypocrite. I help people with their problems, while at the same time abuse drugs. It's disgusting and the main reason I keep it such a secret. It will ruin my life and my career will be over. I've never used at work or allowed any aspect of my use to affect my job or my work with clients...but I'm still using. If I talk to someone, I won't be able to work in this field again. :(

thank you for your advice though. it was nice to see someone saw my post.

Honestly, don't be too hard on yourself man. Forgive yourself for what you've been doing with your life, and look forward to the future. You have a really bright and happy future with your son, and one day you'll look back on all of this and feel much better about being out of the cycle of high's and low's.

It'll take time but I know you'll get there.

I tend to see that when people are too hard on themselves, they tend to relapse as a response to "feeling bad" about themselves - so try to look up and feel good about yourself. That's probably the opposite of what WD instinct is telling you, but trust me on this.

If you have stuff to make up to people, do it when you're on your feet again, don't worry about it while you're working on yourself.

I hope that helped, I know you can do it man.

You are right about this and I have been trying harder as I go through this to just concentrate on my clean future raising my son. I am making a list of things that I am going to do when I am done feeling like utter shit, most of which is to tell the truth to a lot of people around me that I have been lying to, and who know it.

On a side note my girlfriend finally found out why I was sick last night and was very supportive, and the relief I felt just not having to lie anymore was enough to bring me to total tears as I told her the truth.

Day 3, no heroin at all. Still hanging in there strong, and haven't had the craving to get high once. The worse I feel the more I want this addiction to be done for life. I have also located a very close NA group that meets at a church just down the road from my house.

I have been to NA before and just taking stock in how fucked up some people let their lives get before getting help actually helps me a lot to stay focused on the prize of staying sober.

I think that for how much people talk shit about NA and AA that there are a LOT of very caring people involved with those groups who really do want to help you get better.

Until I am well enough to start attending daily meetings again I am just very thankful that there are a few good people in here that care enough to say some kind words of encouragement. You guys have all helped more than you know, and I hope you know that. You guys are a true blessing in my life. Please take a second to really think about that because in this fucked up world there are many worse things to be than a blessing in someone else' life that you have never even met face to face.

If you ever need something in the future I will do all that I can to return the help. Thanks again.

Glad to hear your gf is being supportive, that will really make it a lot easier for you, she can also keep an eye on you if you are about to relapse.

Good luck PNW, I've been in the dump a few times and felt worthless like you might do now, but it ALWAYS PASSES!

You will make it man, don't beat yourself up about previous relapses etc as this is one hell of a thing to kick. The fact you've even decided to quit shows you have more willpower than most people.

I can't go see a doctor or a counselor because I work in the social work field...I'm a hypocrite. I help people with their problems, while at the same time abuse drugs. It's disgusting and the main reason I keep it such a secret. It will ruin my life and my career will be over.
st.

They are CONFIDENTIAL they cannot tell your work place that you are using. It is against the law.

Last edited:
I am a crazy mess. I am hardcore addicted to stimulants. Any stim I can get my hands on I do. I don't even want to stop because it usually feels so good, but I know I need to. Especially meth and speedballs.

I am a crazy mess. I am hardcore addicted to stimulants. Any stim I can get my hands on I do. I don't even want to stop because it usually feels so good, but I know I need to. Especially meth and speedballs.

Have you thought about using a medication to help fill the void a little?

Maybe like prescription vyvanse, or wellbutrin, or focalin? I don't know if you would even have any addictive propensities towards these pills or not...but if you wouldn't, maybe you can try them out.

I am already on adderall and abuse it like crazy. Wellbutrin is shit too. I don't really know what to do. I havent' done any meth today for the first time in nine months, but the day isn't over yet. =/

First, my credentials for posting:

I have been addicted to pretty close to every drug discussed in OD. I have shot dilaudid, 32mg 3 - 4 times a day (IM), booted a bundle of dope a day, and injected 360mgs of oxycontin a day. I ate somas like it was going out of style and popped benzos like there was no tomorrow.

I used ketamine to excess to the point of being hospitalized due to the pain 3 times in my life. Most people settle for one, I couldnt stop period.

Ecstasy stopped working on me in 2001, might be due to me eating too many pills every night for too long. Who knows?

I held an awesome script for the longest period of time. 5 10mg IR dexedrine per day, 6 20mg IR ritalin per day.

Whenever I would drink socially, I would black out. An hour after arriving to the party, gone, bam, record time. When I tried to black out on my own, I never could.

On ghb, I almost died. Came closer to death than ever before. I have been hospitalized over 40 times due to drug abuse, overdoses, blackouts, etc. et al. So I believe my physical 'Death Meter' When it tells me "Son, you are going to die if you fall asleep."

Today, I am sober. Been that way for the past 3 months. Or so. Rehab? Hell no, I have been to rehabs before however, none of them worked. Brighton Hospital 2 times, Teen Challenge 2 times, and a full stint at Narconon.

How the fuck did you do that WB? Let me tell you. It was not the fellowship of AA, but the Big Book, that showed me the way. I go to AA meetings not to keep me sober for the next 24, but to find the new comer. I try to help those addicts and alcoholics that need help. I offer them a solution.

I identify myself as a recovered alcoholic at meetings, the urge and desire to drink and drug has been removed from me today. I know that if I do what I'm supposed to do, I will never have to be rehabbed again.

From the Big Book - In our belief any scheme of combating alcoholism which proposes to shield the sick man from temptation is doomed to failure. If the alcoholic tries to shield himself he may succeed for a time, but usually winds up with a bigger explosion than ever. We have tried these methods. These attempts to do the impossible have always failed.

Rehab is a paradoxical situation in my opinion:

If you absolutely do not want to get clean, going to rehab will not help you one bit.

Conversely, if you do want to get clean, you do not need rehab. All you need is willpower.

Again, the Big Book - Once more: The alcoholic at certain times has no effective mental defense against the first drink. Except in a few cases, neither he nor any other human being can provide such a defense. His defense must come from a Higher Power.

suboxone then NA meetings worked for in the past for quitting and staying off heroin/opiates for several years. Relapsed soon after stopping going to NA. I didnt like goin to the meetings, but they do help alot of people stay clean by giving support

NA has got to be the most spiritually bankrupt organization around. NA promotes a meeting addiction, and once you stop going to meetings, you are fucked. Thats pretty much the same thing that AA now promotes. AA's success rate is around 3% - 5% nowadays? Back in the day, AA had a success rate of 50%, in Akron Ohio, it was 93%! Akron just used the Big Book.

Chop Quoted:
There are some great ideas/links in this thread. Glad so many people are willing to share their stories and help each other. I fully agree that there are two components to quitting: stopping the use/abuse of the drug, AND increasing positive habits...

...Someone above said that if you really want to quit, then you are able to quit on your own; willpower is enough. The contrapositive to this rule is: if you cannot quit on your own, then you do not really want to quit.

That's simply wrong.

It depends on the individual. Some find themselves able to taper and leave on their own, but for those deep in addiction, I think the weight of the empirical evidence is that willpower and desire aren't enough by themselves.

Willpower and desire to quit ARE enough, though, to allow an addict to get some access to tools to quit, and to discover what tools work best for them. For some it might be NA. For others it might be rehab. Different tools will work for different people.

There is nothing shameful or weak about using tools, like cognitive therapy, like NA, like rehab, to achieve your goal. Frankly, it is a far greater sign of weakness to NOT seek out those tools, and use them. We wouldn't get very far as individuals or a species if we didn't seek the help and knowledge of others to advance ourselves. Can you imagine the early modern human being, depressed and discouraged after his group had another losing encounter with a tiger or mastodon, deciding that it would be "shameful" to figure out how to use spears to solve the problem? Or the contemporary human being who thought his bone should really be strong enough to heal the fracture on its own, without medical assistance?

Tools rock, spiritual tools are far better. From the Big Book - But we saw that it really worked in others, and we had come to believe in the hopelessness and futility of life as we had been living it. When, therefore, we were approached by those in whom the problem had been solved, there was nothing left for us but to pick up the simple kit of spiritual tools laid at out feet. We have found much of heaven and we have been rocketed into a fourth dimension of existence of which we had not even dreamed.

I totally agree, the 12 steps are BS to me, I think they are desigend for 50+ year old Burn outs who need to believe that somthign greater then themselves is at work.

My theory is you got yourself addicted you can get unaddicted.
never underestemate teh power of your mind, if you set your mind to it you can do anything.

Its easy to fail when you think yourself powerless against your addiction, I see it the exact opposite, I am like alright your a fucking solder! you can hold your own in battle, Heck you call Point! So bring it on is some fucking pill gonna get the best of you, Fuck no aint how things roll. Muscle up mother fucker its time to move out.:X thats my mantra when I get down, look at the drugs like they are your worst enemy for which you have NO love!

Hrm.. From the Big Book again - And we have ceased fighting anything or anyone, even alcohol. For by this time sanity will have returned. We will seldom be interested in liquor. If tempted, we recoil from it as from a hot flame. We react sanely and normally, and we will find that this has happened automatically. We will see that our new attitude toward liquor has been given us without any thought or effort on our part. It just comes! That is the miracle of it. We are not fighting it, neither are we avoiding temptation. We feel as though we had been placed in a position of neutrality safe and protected. We have not even sworn off. Instead, the problem has been removed. It does not exist for us. We are neither cocky nor are we afraid. That is how we react so long as we keep in fit spiritual condition.

Chop Quoted:
I think everyone forgets that just because they left AA/NA, that must have been the reason they relapsed. I don't think it has anything to do with it at all because who made the decision to sotp going to AA? You did. So leaving AA didn't make you relapse, you just didn't want to be sober anymore so you stopped going to AA.

And in my opinion AA is a cult. I'm also not a fan of religion, so take whatever I say with a grain of salt if you wish. Here is more information on it though: http://www.orange-papers.org/

Also, one of the most important things I read on that site was the opinion that those who go to AA seeking help were obviously trying to get sober in the first place and would go to great lengths to get sober. The fact people get sober in AA is not because it works, but because when people start going to meetings of their own will, they actually want to get sober! And then they think "OH, AA does work!" Well I agree it's a pretty good environment for it, but it wasn't AA that did all the work, it was the person. AA didn't write 4th step that took hours and hours, the person did. etc. etc. etc.

This is not meant to be anything other than helpful. I truly believe in what I'm saying. And while environment can be key is getting sober, I personally don't think brainwashing myself into believing in god or any higher power to get sober is right anyways. And yes I stayed sober for over a year and a half, but a lot of the time I was MISERABLE. Why? Because I need to be on medication to thrive. Sucks for me, but oh well. I'm tired of living a miserable existence - morals and legality be damned. (Although I'm not a horrible guy, and I rarely do anything illegal.)

Contrary to popular belief, you can be on medication and still an AA member. I know quite a few members of Alcoholics Anonymous who are in fact on medications. Also, meetings don't keep you sober, the steps keep you sober. Meetings allow newcomers to be introduced to the steps. The primary purpose of an AA meeting is the newcomer.

I think that there are different degrees of "addictive personalities" - there are people who become addicted to one drug or another, then there are people who are virtually addicted to every drug they have tried - and would relapse if it was around them (but most of the times it is not due to having it get out of control in their lives).

I think there are plenty of ways to address having an addictive personality, and helping satiate ones own desires in life is possible. It's just that many people who have the "extreme" version of having an addictive personality (poly-drug addict) do not want to work on themselves, they refuse to, they don't think they have a problem, etc. and stems a lot from people with personality disorders.

Overall, if you are able to work on yourself (or at least want to, and think that there is room for improvement), then there's a few important steps you can take to help yourself out:

1) If you can, try talking to a professional psychologist, or start group therapy. Either way, this has the potential to help you work on yourself if you are willing and able to change for the better.

2) Gain a base of friends who are ambivalent about using drugs (are neither pro nor con) - so that they don't trigger cravings by talking about it, etc, by bringing it up either in a positive or negative light. It's good to have friends to just be able to be real with and talk to about subjects that are meaningful and deep in life. It is also good to be able to get things off your chest with such people who will be able to try to understand what you're going through without being judgmental about it.

3) Distance yourself from people who are drug users or abusers. People who are straight up drug addicts - who are still lingering in your life for one reason or another - they may tend to have their more negative qualities rub off on you incidentally or subconsciously - like, the desire to use drugs, or a general laziness/boredom. It is better to leave people who are unwilling to help themselves out in life behind. The only people who are drug users you should be willing to keep as friends are those who have worked on themselves so they aren't desperately/hopelessly addicted.

There's a few other things, but I'm going to end this post here for now to get some feedback/brainstorm some other ideas.

It kinda sounds like your solution is what AA has turned into over the past 30 years or so. A social club, where people go if they are afraid of drinking or using. From the Big Book - Assuming we are spiritually fit, we can do all sorts of things alcoholics are not supposed to do. People have said we must not go where liquor is served; we must not have it in our homes; we must shun friends who drink; we must avoid moving pictures which show drinking scenes; we must not go into bars; our friends must hide their bottles if we go to their houses; we mustn't think or be reminded about alcohol at all.

We meet these conditions every day. An alcoholic who cannot meet them, still has an alcoholic mind; there is something the matter with his spiritual status. His only chance for sobriety would be some place like the Greenland Ice Cap, and even there an Eskimo might turn up with a bottle of scotch and ruin everything! Ask any woman who has sent her husband to distant places on the theory he would escape the alcohol problem.

I have been around drugs quite a bit over the past month, no issues at all. Before, I would have been bad news around them, real bad news. Now, not so much. I don't call someone if I have an urge to use, cause I don't have any urges to use. That shit doesn't work anyways, not long term. Not if you are the real McCoy like me.

My solution: I can only help those around me. If you live ~30 miles of Ann Arbor, Michigan, send me a message. If you are willing to do whatever it takes and truly want to stop using drugs and alcohol, there is a solution.

To finish, last, but definitely not least, from the Big Book: Yet we had been seeing another kind of flight, a spiritual liberation from this world, people who rose above their problems. They said God made these things possible, and we only smiled. We had seen spiritual release, but liked to tell ourselves it wasn't true.

benzo withdrawl is hell people, I went through it for a few months, i dont wish it upon anyone.
keep it safe with the benzo use

To finish, last, but definitely not least, from the Big Book: Yet we had been seeing another kind of flight, a spiritual liberation from this world, people who rose above their problems. They said God made these things possible, and we only smiled. We had seen spiritual release, but liked to tell ourselves it wasn't true.

Are you suggesting becoming religious and using your new found religious power will help you overcome drug addiction?

Could you perhaps elaborate on what you are talking about? I'm curious.

i just celebrated 5 years drug and alcohol free believe it or not , and i am constantly surrounded by drugs

I was sober for 4.5 years, and I'll tell you NOTHING and I mean NOTHING could take that away when I was on top of my game, and by that I mean, involved with a 12 step program, eliminating all drug using "friends" and dedication my life to sobriety. Keep in mind, yes I did go around alcohol and drugs, but this was not until at least 2.5 years of solid sobriety.

I no longer have this time, because I chose to get high. Bad move, I have yet to accumulate any solid sobriety since. If you have sobriety time, KEEP IT.

Living sober is a great, wonderful way of life.... You will not find a better way of living, but total abstinence.

I don't know where else to post to, this thread seems the most appropriate, I just need some help or advice from some more experienced previous addicts/recovering addicts,
I nearly lost my job today because I ran out the door when I got a call from my roomate (in a complete mess of words and blubbering and such) telling me he was going to kill himself, and he needed me to come home.
He has been a heroin addict for over a year, big oxy binger for several years, dabbled in most drugs, not socially as such, like not apart of the lifestyle, just did it alone, led a junkie life unaware to his family and friends. I have been helping him through withdrawals and detoxes, rehabs etc, we tried suboxone, tried to taper off and couldnt deal with the withdrawals (even after a slow taper) (due to a hectic work schedule, couldnt afford even one sick day) so got hooked on benzos for the withdrawals, got back on heroin to get off the benzos, went for Ibogaine treatment (ridiculously expensive and over glorified) back on dope, back on benzos, back on dope, etc etc , detoxed with kratom, got hooked on Kratom and now we are going through another detox, his kratom dosing was extraordinarily high, and his tolerance kept going up and up, in two weeks, consumed $2000 of the super potent extra special blah blah powder.
Sooo, its day four of the detox, and he's been drunk the whole time, he's over consumed two bottles of Kava in one night. it's been slow progress, very very slow, it's so much slower than previous detoxes, though this is completely cold turkey apart from the alcohol....
he's 3 hours sleep a day, still shaking, muscle spasms, irregular body temperature, but the thing I am concerned about is his anxiety is quite bad, he nearly cries if he doesnt have another two forties of liquor in the house, he's nervous and worried about everything, but when he's talking, he's barely making any sense, asking ridiculous questions and talking obscenely to no one, is there such a thing as withdrawal induced psychosis? Could his permanent mental state really be at risk here?
I know everyone is different, but when will this end? I'm too scared to leave him alone in the house, we have no one to check on him, friends and neighbours don't know, ive had to hide all the sharp and dangerous items in the house, I've flushed all pain or cold medication, Im at risk of loosing my job, but he needs help, he's so damn stubborn, he wont stop drinking, (because of the pain, yet won't take any over the counter meds like NSAID's or anything) and I cant stop him, i cant lock him in the house...he's seriously depressed, he's suicidal, he's shaking and sweating and talking nonsense.....even after four days?????

I think he needs sleep more than anything, but everything is addictive, that was the issue with the benzo's, is there a temporary sleep aid? he wont take the melatonin, it had an adverse reaction the last time and caused some strange night terrors, and wont drink any valerian tea, anything but booze. does anyone know about ambien? any other suggestions? we got phenybut but it's damn addictive and produces bad rebound effects
I'm sorry this post is allover the place, I'm at my wits end to help him and I cant help but be selfish in saying, Im really afraid to loose my job, I have to stay at home tomorrow now and watch him.
any advice or help is really really appreciated.

Ok, well for starters, I am on my 8th month of quitting both cigarettes and marijuana. Nothing to get too excited about, especially since marijuana isn't a physical addiction as much as it is a mental one. Regardless, the fact is I stopped both cigarettes and marijuana cold turkey. But now a new issue has arose. I have found a new love in DXM. I first started just popping the red skittle TripleC's. Slowly growing a tolerance, and upping the dosage every so often. Then I started popping some of the pills, and downing a bottle of Robitussin. Now I've moved onto melting 20+ of the TripleC gelcaps in a hot coffee, drinking that, and then following it up with a bottle or two of Robitussin. I've found myself to have picked up a mild addiction as I have cut down on how often I do it, but cannot stop completely. At least 5 days out of a week I crave the high and I just can't get it out of my head. Whenever I do another drug, more so LSD and Ecstasy than others, I always find it isn't enough and end up doing TripleC's for the robotrip in addition to the other high/trip. It's also been hard to drop this addiction because I'm not losing any money on it. Anybody have/had a similar addiction issue? I need some advice because I truly have to drop this addiction 100% My sleeping habits are beyond messed up, and the ingredients themselves definitely are not healthy for me, especially in the extreme high quantities being put into my body. I've also had a few friends OD on TripleC's, none of the cases were lethal, but it does show the possibility of a far worse outcome and I fear that. So please, any help would be great.

I was sober for 4.5 years, and I'll tell you NOTHING and I mean NOTHING could take that away when I was on top of my game, and by that I mean, involved with a 12 step program, eliminating all drug using "friends" and dedication my life to sobriety. Keep in mind, yes I did go around alcohol and drugs, but this was not until at least 2.5 years of solid sobriety.

I no longer have this time, because I chose to get high. Bad move, I have yet to accumulate any solid sobriety since. If you have sobriety time, KEEP IT.

Living sober is a great, wonderful way of life.... You will not find a better way of living, but total abstinence.

Hey,
I am just curious if by "total abstinence", you also mean no longer going around alcohol & drugs? Like the fellow who also posted above you, that to me is what's known as one of the, "permission giving thoughts", and I know that if I lived like that, I would never have the 15+ mos. of sobriety that I do have, today.

"People, places & things"....they really knew what they were saying.

All the best on your journey back, and Happy Holidays to all,
Peace, Christopher