• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

adderall weed trippy

"my friend" would take 90mg-120mg xr and blaze
in retrospect its better just not to mix the two..

adderall is really quite :p once you think about it too

Like all drugs, don't make mixing and matching a habit. I'm not opposed to the occasional benzo or other pharms, but when you use them regularly, it becomes a problem very quickly.

thanks for all the feedback. I am just going to smoke when I start comeing down from the adderall:|

I personally find it to be a nice combination. The weed seems to calm some of the anxiety, and gives the Adderall a psychedelic edge, which I actually find pretty comforting. It also seems to dull the upset stomach associated with being on Adderall for several hours without eating.

Smoking while on adderall takes me to sketch town sometimes, I find it way better on tha comedown.

Indica works wonders lemme tell ya

i get really bad anxiety when i smoke weed on any stimulants (except mdma)

it doesnt happen everytime and i still usually do it, but it happens more often then not.

i get bad anxiety + just a really weird feeling, and i never like it.

either straight blaze or straight speed for me!
gonna try never really mixin the two anymore

smoking adderal with high quality Marijuana (sativa)is a perfect combination. First crush it into a powder and sprinkle it on top and let it rip. smells like burnt marshmallows and has that crazy you shouldn't be smoking taste but the rush is great. Try it in a bong,pipe,joint,blunt. You don't need the whole pill either just enough to get a few nice hits. Set your Pandora to Morcheba put the lights on low and enjoy. It's a fun buzz but please becareful it gets very addicting and your heart pounds with initial blast then it all mellows out.

Either I'm an addict or all of you sound like a bunch of pansies. My wife and I stay up on 3-4 days benders on an adderal weed and Jager bombs having crazy great sex, our house is spotless, we excel at our professional jobs, yea I feel spun the 3rd day sometimes blurd vision spacey but when enough is enough you stop taking it sleep for a few hours and your back to normal. The whole time nobody can tell. Learn to handle your buzz and enjoy your lives

I find that when I smoke on adderall I dont get as high, and end up chain smoking all of my weed....

Either I'm an addict or all of you sound like a bunch of pansies. My wife and I stay up on 3-4 days benders on an adderal weed and Jager bombs having crazy great sex, our house is spotless, we excel at our professional jobs, yea I feel spun the 3rd day sometimes blurd vision spacey but when enough is enough you stop taking it sleep for a few hours and your back to normal. The whole time nobody can tell. Learn to handle your buzz and enjoy your lives

That's exactly what this site is for, but your post seems to go against all the principles of harm reduction by advising people not to be careful. Also; why did you choose to revive a dead thread with your first post?

Love dextroamphetamine no matter what I do on it. Smoking it with weed is fun and euphoric and nice, but you sacrifice the productive qualities.

weed and adderall was the first "drug combo" i ever did when i was like 14. i really enjoy it the weed takes some of the edge off of the adderall but the adderall keeps me from munching out as much and keeps me focused i really enjoy this combat alllllot! furst post ftw

I find that when I smoke on adderall I dont get as high, and end up chain smoking all of my weed....

If only I'd keep remembering this before finishing all my homework on adderall and then wanting to get high and chill out. And smoking bowls on bowls on bowls only to end in confused disappointment.

hey so I just took adderall for the first time and i took a .5 and .3 and I'm feeling like about the same. It's like you have a body high and your mind kinda disconnects from your body. I feel kinda like i'm almost the same effect like smoking when you're rolling. Idk about you but I fucking love this shit. haha it's cheap and a similar effect from rolling :3

hey so I just took adderall for the first time and i took a .5 and .3 and I'm feeling like about the same. It's like you have a body high and your mind kinda disconnects from your body. I feel kinda like i'm almost the same effect like smoking when you're rolling. Idk about you but I fucking love this shit. haha it's cheap and a similar effect from rolling :3

Adderall does not come in 500mg or 300mg doses, and even if it did, theres no sane reason to take that much (either dose) all at once or even within a week.

its a good combination for one dose of 15-30mg of adderall and smoke what you can handle, but remember to dont over do it because your central nervous system can suffer the consecuences....in small words: a seizure, have fun but know your limits; take care and preserve your life....after all life is only lived once

If you cant handle your weed I wouldnt reccomend mixing with amphetamines.

Most cases weed smoked after MDMA will kick back in the high.

With regular amp, or in my case d-amp and weed to two highs didnt seem to syngergise, it was wierd you had to smoke tons of weed and it was like your stoned out of your mind yet amped... I dunno just not syneristic in my eyes.

For the comedown yeah it can help you sleep... But could also make you friggen retarded ahhh memories haha.

Yup! Same here. I did this last night...smoked 2 blunts & a bunch of bowls & felt almost nothing.

Amphetamine specifically (as in not meth, not coke, just regular ol' amphetamine) has an interestig synergy with cannabis, it sort of feels like a low dose of LSD(?) or mescaline, like 150-200ugs/mgs, respectively.