• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

adderall weed trippy

giger

Bluelighter
Hey, I just was wandering if anyone likes to smoke weed while they are on adderall,cause I was wondering ifyou liked it and how did you feel? I just took 20mg of adderall( no tolerance,yet) and smoked some weed,not alot.Just acouple hits off a blunt and I feel real weird. Not bad weird , I feel reaaly trippy and kinda numb. It kinda is helping w/ that jittery,anxiety feeling you sometimes get w/ adderall. I used to love to smoke weed with coke and it kinda feels like that. does anyone out their get what I am saying? any feedback would be great right about now:D

the bud helps to mellow out that coked out feeling the higer doses of adderal can induce.

i had a bad reaction after of doing adderall all night once, i had to work at 7am and decited to smoke some pot to try and come down a little bit. shit was i wrong. by the time i got to work i coulndnt see or walk straight. i had such bad confusion, and my heart was racing so fast.
also had that weird tripped out feeling that you had. it was so bad i almost went to my boss to tell him i need an ambulance cause i was od'ing. luckily i was able to ride it out and i started coming down after lunch.

i think i've read that amphetamines plus pot can cause severe anxiety/panic in some people. guess you and i are in that group of people. lol

Depends. If I take a small IR dose, wait an hour, then smoke OR if I'm on an ER dose and smoke a bit over a couple sessions, it's pretty good. I did the former with a blunt and watched "Juno" for the first time and the time dilation was so intense. After the movie was over, I felt like I just had a great morning, but it turns out it was maybe a two-hour deal. Normally the Adderall alone would have me hating Juno (she reminds me too much of a girl I knew IRL), the weed alone would make it harder to follow eveerything. The mix is good for movies, recreational Wikipedia and that sorta thing.

Taking a moderate-to-large IR dose and hitting a bong however, can leave me with some depersonalization. Music sounds very strange and not in the way I like. I can't get into the music, singing's just an awkward way of talking.

i had a bad reaction after of doing adderall all night once, i had to work at 7am and decited to smoke some pot to try and come down a little bit. shit was i wrong. by the time i got to work i coulndnt see or walk straight. i had such bad confusion, and my heart was racing so fast.
also had that weird tripped out feeling that you had. it was so bad i almost went to my boss to tell him i need an ambulance cause i was od'ing. luckily i was able to ride it out and i started coming down after lunch.

i think i've read that amphetamines plus pot can cause severe anxiety/panic in some people. guess you and i are in that group of people. lol

yeah,if I have to pick one then I am sticking to weed, I'm a stoner at heart%)the adderall I just got back on 3 days ago after amonth abscent from it. I I flushed almost all of them down the toilet last night8o. the weed buzz if far too better!!

30-40mg fast release with weed makes me feel like I'm coming up on a roll, speedy bursts/waves of... something and euphoria.

When you first take the speed, smokings fun and cool. After you've been up all night and smoke, you just end up spun out and fucked up. Give it another day or 2 and the shit really hits the fan.

I'm took 15mg of adderall and smoked a blunt to the face about an hour ago needless to say I'm feeling peachy. Those 30-40mg doses give you nasty comedowns, I find 15-25mg to be quite enough esp. when combining with cannabis.

So i'm the only one who finds smoking on speed eventually turns out to be a nightmare? damn. sketchyness ftw!

^I don't find it pleasant at all either, makes the high very loopy and also turns you into an insomniac.

I remember starting to blaze at like 10pm, and railing Adderall throughout the night; smoking simultaneously.

We were wide awake at 12pm the next day, still full of energy. I don't think I went to sleep until 2pm and I remember laying in bed feeling so strung out; it was a terrible feeling. After that night I vowed never to play with Adderall again.

I'll never forget, it was 8am and we all hopped on the golf cart with the maintenance crew and started helping them clean up the campus; that's how cracked out we were.

Plus, I almost went through a carton of Cigarettes in one night.

i think cannabis brings me back to the norm whilst coming down off of any type of amphet.

I love smoking on stimulants towards the end/comedown. I find if I don't smoke enough I end up very anxious and jittery, but keep smoking and I end up with a very different and enjoyable high.

So i'm the only one who finds smoking on speed eventually turns out to be a nightmare? damn. sketchyness ftw!

actually i know just what you mean, its nice and trippy at first but i feel it has induced a slight psycosis after being up for 48 hours and smoking a fatty

^^ Aha so true.
After a while you find yourself stoked cause "you're gonna be on TV...". ;]
I love(d) getting geeked out on some ridiculous dose of amphetamines and ripping my bong.
Ah, I got so much done with that script...

Too bad it does make you bat-shit crazy =P

Ah the adderall days..

Back when I did that stuff I found that no matter how much pot I smoked I would not get high but it would "calm the anxiety" from the amphetamine.

I dosed like 50mg or so of adderall XR at 4pm once and was up all night, smoked a quarter of dank to myself without realizing it, calling people on the phone at 3am with me talking a mile a minute lol. Good times lol.

Anyway stimulants cancel MJ out basically but it will definitely calm you down. I think midgrade actually works better because of the certain alkaloids make you more relaxed than something like dro would, plus it's cheaper so its win-win.

Also if you need to get to sleep, try benadryl, you'd be surprised on how many times this has saved my ass on coke come downs and such. Take it easy though, stimulants are no good and I'm glad I stopped them many years ago.

Be safe!

This is definitely true. I only tried smoking after taking Adderall once...followed by the worst four hours of my life. I had a panic attack and just started crying, and my heart was racing like crazy for hours.
Some people love mixing that shit though. It's all relative to you.