• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

adderall weed trippy

I've been a long-term Adderall abuser and also would consider himself one of cannabis's biggest fans. He definitely knows what you mean. It is awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
weed doesnt do anything to me on uppers

Ah the adderall days..

Back when I did that stuff I found that no matter how much pot I smoked I would not get high but it would "calm the anxiety" from the amphetamine.

I dosed like 50mg or so of adderall XR at 4pm once and was up all night, smoked a quarter of dank to myself without realizing it, calling people on the phone at 3am with me talking a mile a minute lol. Good times lol.

Anyway stimulants cancel MJ out basically but it will definitely calm you down. I think midgrade actually works better because of the certain alkaloids make you more relaxed than something like dro would, plus it's cheaper so its win-win.

Also if you need to get to sleep, try benadryl, you'd be surprised on how many times this has saved my ass on coke come downs and such. Take it easy though, stimulants are no good and I'm glad I stopped them many years ago.

Be safe!

yeah weed doesn't do shit to me either when I'm on uppers, it actually calms me down the only upper weed works for(for me atleast) is MDMA/molly or extcy when I smoke while I'm on that shit it makes me feel like it enhances the molly/mdma/extcy

When I was in college I was taking a lot of adderal recreationally, and refused to take it if I didnt have at least 2 or 3 grams of high quality ganja. I know EXACTLY what your saying, when peaking on adderal, there is nothing like hitting some good weed. It takes the edge off, helps with the jitters, and even helped me not clinch my jaw as much because i became more observant, i would notice it more when stoned which would help me control it. I defenitly reccomend saving at least a couple bowls or a joints worth for when your coming down, it helps with the shitty feeling of the comedown and helps calm your mind enough to get some rest.
-nayRoxy

super late reply but i saw this and me and this pet dog were randomly talking out a party and he told me how strong indca dominant combined with adderall and a energy drink (caffine actually helps with amphetimine edgy) according to him synthesized a mdma high. the pet dog mentioned how he stays away for anything harder than natural psychedelics and marajuana after he went to treatment for an amphetamine problem so it has been some time since both experiances but he had frequent experience from mdma that was 70 percent minimum the pet dog knew it was cause he doesn't trust anything off the streets with out verifying the batch with a test kit. he knew it wouldn't be exactly the same but wasn't expecting it to be such a close match from the experiance

super late reply but i saw this and me and this pet dog were randomly talking out a party and he told me how strong indca dominant combined with adderall and a energy drink (caffine actually helps with amphetimine edgy) according to him synthesized a mdma high. the pet dog mentioned how he stays away for anything harder than natural psychedelics and marajuana after he went to treatment for an amphetamine problem so it has been some time since both experiances but he had frequent experience from mdma that was 70 percent minimum the pet dog knew it was cause he doesn't trust anything off the streets with out verifying the batch with a test kit. he knew it wouldn't be exactly the same but wasn't expecting it to be such a close match from the experiance

I'd be more concerned about the talking dog than anything else, that can't be a good sign.

Currently high off bud and am on the comedown from d-amp 60 mil. At first it intensified it but now I'm chillin. It feels hella good... my heart is beating a little fast but that's to be expected. Overall it feels great