• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall to meth?

Yeah. I did a six month / every week MDMA bender in the 90s before anybody knew you should only roll a few times a year. That definitely put major holes in my memory. I have also had Electro Shock Therapy that further impacts memory. It’s lucky I can remember my own name really.

It was fun though. Wasn't it ;)

Molly = pure ecstacy? Would weak ecstacy even compare to the power of molly or its dopamine destroying side effects? Molly is impossible to find around here. I'm guessing it's a WC drug or more of a NYC club/rave kind of substance. Never got my hands on Molly.

I do notice my memory really isn't the best from my stim use. But it's good enough... it may get worse or it may improve if I stay clear of ecstacy and recover. But undoubtedly.... the pleasurable stimulants tend to have that unpleasant side effect. Beats ketamine abuse where you basically pee yourself at random though!

Molly = pure ecstacy? Would weak ecstacy even compare to the power of molly or its dopamine destroying side effects?

If you by "weak ecstasy" you mean some pressed pill that you feel as week, than it could do more damage than pure mdma. The fact that you don't know what is in pills is a big danger, but there is one more issue and is related to:
So meth releasing serotonin/crossing the blood-brain barrier faster makes it "neurotoxic?"
The way I have understood the papers I was reading on the subject is:
When your serotonin receptors are once flooded and exhausted by release of serotonin that mdma causes, dopamin itself becomes a neurotoxin that is damaging serotonin receptors.

So, doing amphetamines first and taking mdma after amphetamine sulphate stopped "working" will create lesser damage than if you were to take mdma, and 6 hours later amphetamine sulphate.

MDMA causes huge release of serotonin into the synapse and it floods serotonin receptors. It is more to that, and it is affecting many other neurotransmitters and hormones, but this is main mode of action of mdma. After 4 or so hours mdma high is gone and taking it again will result in a crappie, dirty, speedy high because serotonin receptors need more time to recover. Additionally, because mdma causes release of dopamine also, when you redose you are damaging serotonin receptors because once exhausted they are vulnerable to dopamine. At that point dopamine is actually toxic/damaging for the serotonin receptors.

This is the reason why redosing is bad for your body. Not only diminishing effects but with amphetamines it is actually damaging.

So if you are going to take mdma in the same evening when you are taking amphetamine sulphate, you should first take the sulphate and then mdma. Dopamine receptors are more resilient than serotonin ones. If you first exhaust serotonin receptors dopamine itself will wreck havoc to your body.

Maybe that is the reason why serotonergic psychedelics dont work that well if taken daily?

I must be honest and say that this is my layman's understanding and it would be great if someone with more knowledgeable could explain it better.