• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Adderall Brain Damage

Over the course of the past 2.5 yrs, I would binge on Adderall every 6 or so weeks. Would take 180-300 mg over a course of 12 hours … About 2 months ago, I became really depressed…

I have been on Wellbutrin 150 XL since Jan 19, and it worked until about 2 months ago …

life Has been super stressful, and there are many stressor I have …

Question: What is the chance that I fucked my brain up?
Adderall can give you brain damage and heart damage, I personally know a Guy who took it so long, hes on mental disability for the rest of his life. he hallucinates and sees famous people in trees, like Tupac for example.

Adderall can give you brain damage and heart damage, I personally know a Guy who took it so long, hes on mental disability for the rest of his life. he hallucinates and sees famous people in trees, like Tupac for example.
Yeah could be schizophrenia triggered by it or could be the drugs fully just causing psychosis (massively dosed stimulants are one of the only drugs that can directly cause psychosis/schizophrenia-like symptoms rather than just trigger them.)

A girl I used to be good friends with ended up going into meth psychosis about a year ago after an older guy (who seems to get off on getting teenagers addicted to meth) kept giving her meth and benzos “accidentally” laced with meth. She had to go on antipsychotics for months after and I think she still takes them.