• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall alternative?

I tyrosine vitamin b and caffeine together
Maybe low dose ephedrine

. To be honest, I think that when I study on them my retention is significantly reduced.

I thought memory effects were mainly limited to MDMA but I also am beginning to think that regular d-amp (not to mention massive doses of meth) negatively impacts retention in the context of academic study. I wonder if there is scholarly research on this?

I thought memory effects were mainly limited to MDMA but I also am beginning to think that regular d-amp (not to mention massive doses of meth) negatively impacts retention in the context of academic study. I wonder if there is scholarly research on this?

I wonder too. I believe that it works for studying in a jam, but is terrible for long term retention.

I’ve been using Adderall for years and only seems to improve retention, especially when doing 12-14 hour study days for weeks/months at a time. If you’re TOO stimmed out then I could see that but then you should be using a lower dose

A lot of the negative findings have probably involved people using them to study and not take an exam, or vice-versa. What you do while you study is something to also do while one performs. But I don't sanction amphetamine or methylphenidate in this regard.