• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Acrylfentanyl

sniffed a g

My friend's sibling recently did some extensive research on this compound. Its potency seems to be slightly higher than that of Fentanyl when insufflated, and its duration is slightly longer. It tends to be more sedating than most opioids (as most fentanyl analogues are). Somewhat euphoric, nowhere near H, but not bad either.

I use to be a heroin addict a few years back. Now i hardly ever touch opiates and my tolerance is minute-nonexistent.
I tried Acryl Fentanyl intravenously yesterday. I liked it at first. It felt like Oxycodone, Methadone to me during the first half hour.
An effective IV dose of this compound for a non tolerant user is 50 microgram.
I diluted 50 mg in 1 liter of distilled water resulting in a 50 microgram/ml solution.
Started injecting 1/10 ml and slowly worked my way up. I found that 50 micrograms IV
feel is similar in potency and effect as 5 mg Methadone hcl or 10 mg Oxycodone hcl.
A gentle warm rush can be felt after injection and the effect builds up gradually during the next 30-60 minutes.
Desire to redose 50microgram or more comes within 30-60 min.
Pros: Nice come up and pleasant opiate high.
cons: Half Life of Acryl Fentanil lasts long and may become severely unpleasant as 5
hours after initial dose a burning sensation in liver and kidneys may occur depending on amounts used (300 micrograms total in my case).
Sleeplessness, nausea and "severe"malaise "may" follow.
This compound has recreational potential.
I would only recommend this compound to opiate addicts who wish to " try" lowering the cost of their addiction.
If you are looking for a one time opiate bliss, heroin & morphine are the way.

The burning sensation sounds weird especially with the possibly carcinogenic acryl modification