• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Acrylfentanyl

It's the acryl bond that makes it a problem... It's an acrylic compound. That just sounds bad

Relatively old thread I am posting in, but the post is relevant at least.

The quotes below will provide some information about acrylamide and cancer. Studies do show a causality between intake of acrylamide and cancer, but it seems it is a relatively weak significance and with high doses of acrylamide and only shown in studies on animals.

"...humans are regularly exposed to relatively high doses of acrylamide (AA) through normal consumption of cooked food was a result of systematic research and relevant developments in methodology over decades, as well as a chain of certain coincidences." (Törnqvist, 2005).

"Currently, it is unclear to what extent acrylamide in foods is bioavailable. Initial evidence suggests that update of acrylamide is reduced in the presence of dietary proteins" (Schabacker et al., 2004).

"Using data extrapolated from the animal models, risk assessment models have determined an expected relative risk of cancer of 1.006 to 1.05 for the highest dose of acrylamide > 70 micrograms per day (Dybing and Sanner, 2003; Hagmar and Tornqvist, 2003). In two Swedish studies, less than 1.5% of the population consumed acrylamide in these levels. An epidemiological study would require a cohort of more than two million individuals to detect such a small relative risk given such a small proportion of the population exposed. In epidemiology, we lack the scientific means to document such a small effect, nor can we ever prove the negative that acrylamide does not cause human cancer. Beyond the limitations of risk assessment models, we should consider the relevance of such a small effect in terms of public health" (Mucci & Adami, 2005).

A good friend of mine who is a PhD organic chemist by trade told me that acrylfent is indeed carcinogenic and neurotixic. I'm staying the hell away from that one. Fu-f is good enough for me

As I wrote studies do show causality between acrylamide and cancer. I merely pointed out the methodological weak points related to the existing research. One of the studies I cited was done testing with over 70 mg acrylamide a day, it seems like a lot. But from what I can see you can build tolerance to fentanyl analogues extremely fast and start taking big doses, so my initial thought of 70 mgs being a lot can probably quickly be shown to be wrong. I haven't tried either acryl-fent or fu-fent so I can't speak to their effects. But the studies do show a result significant enough to be cautious with acrylamide, so in this regard, fu-fent do seems like a better choice.

From personal experience I can attest to the insane tolerance increase with daily use... I got up to vaping 500mg per session just to keep the wd symptoms at bay... Think I got some permanent opiate tolerance now

@Dop3l3ssHopefiend, I really doubt you were vaping that much Acrylfentanyl per session. Maybe Acetylfentanyl (still a ton), but with Acrylfentanyl that'd be some next level tolerance.

So I've been really curious about Acrylfentanyl because it seems incredibly strong. If you're already on fent analogs, it definitely is intriguing for its value, and I won't encourage anyone, including people who are already using analogs, to try it, but here has been my thoughts on what information I have been able to extrapolate about it and the acryloyl group in general (the group that was added/substituted to make this analog).

So first of all, it's an Acryloyl group. It's not an Acryl ester, which you get by combining an Acrylol group with alcohol (no alcohol in this molecule). Acryl esters are typically what become glues and such. So would this compound make a good adhesive? I doubt it. An adhesive at all? I'm not sure, I doubt it, but that doesn't make the acryloyl group any less disconcerting.

Acrylamide is a carcinogen. Now Acrylamide is a chemical all of its own, not a TYPE of chemical. This means Acrylfentanyl isn't necessarily automatically carcinogenic, HOWEVER the IUPAC name for Acrylfentanyl is N-(1-phenethylpiperidin-4-yl)-N-phenylacrylamide. This means "Acrylamide" is in the name. Now how dangerous that is, I can't say for sure, but here's what I CAN say for sure.

Warning: Math ahead!!!

If we assume that Acrylfentanyl contains Acrylamide and all of its carcinogenic qualities, we know based on their molecular weights (Acrylfentanyl: 280.41 g/mol - Acrylamide: 71.08 g/mol), we know that 1 gram of Acrylfentanyl contains 253.5 mg of Acrylamide (71.08 / 280.41 = 0.25348596697692664312970293498805). According to the EPA you can consume 0.002mg of Acrylamide per day per kg of bodyweight and experience no adverse effects. So a 100kg person can consume 0.2mg of Acrylamide per day with no adverse effects, which converts to 0.789mg (789mcg) of Acrylfentanyl per day based on their molecular mass. According to drugs.tripsit.me, the Light to Strong dosage range for Acrylfentanyl is 10 to 47.5 mcg (which seems based on the assumption that Acrylfentanyl is twice the strength of fentanyl), which means a 100kg person can take 79 of the smallest doses, or 16 of the largest doses per day without adverse effects. According to these figures, if you stay within these dose ranges, it seems like it's not very carcinogenic. However, like many other fent analog users, I can attest to the fact that your tolerance can easily grow out of control and very easily outgrow these ranges if you're not careful. However, if you careful, you can actually keep your dosage range to a reasonable level, but if you're not careful, and a few specs of powder diluted in 10mL+ of water is enough to get you super high, it's even easier than usual for your tolerance to grow out of control. When creating a volumetrically dosed solution, I recommend making the least concentrated dose possible and neve increase it under any circumstances.

On the upside, some people consume many times that amount daily based on the foods they eat since lots of foods contain small amounts of Acrylamide. It doesn't mean they will get cancer, but it could increase the chances. On the downside, if you're already getting it from your food, adding more through taking Acrylfentanyl isn't gonna be good for your health.

And then finally, you have to note the fact that it's not like you're consuming something that is part Fentanyl and part Acrylamide. It's a combined chemical, the Acrylamide is bound to the rest of the chemical, and for it to be processed the same way Acrylamide is, the Acrylamide would have to break off the molecule. If this were to happen, and the drug still had its intended effect, don't you think they'd just cook up the version with no Acrylol group? I'm pretty sure that the Acrylamide wont just break off and act like the lone chemical Acrylamide, but I'm no expert. Also, when you look at Acrylfentanyl's structure, you can see what looks like an Acryloyl group attached to it, but if you compare it to an Acrylamide, which has an NH2 bond, it doesn't even look like that exists anywhere. The bond that comes from the Acrylol group has a H2C bond, and no N anywhere as far as I can tell, although it does have 2 Nitrogen atoms, but so does Fentanyl and all of its analogs as far as I can tell. So where the "Acrylamide" in the IUPAC name comes from, I really have no idea except for the fact that it uses an Acryloyl group, as like I've stated and will restate again, I'm not an expert, especially in how these names are determined.

Another example of a dangerous chemical lurking inside an otherwise unassuming chemical/drug/vitamin, is Vitamin B12. 99% of Vitamin B12 on the market contains Cyanide. However because it's bound to cobalamin (B12) it's about 1000x safer than Cyanide. Now this could be in part due to the fact that B12 is a huge molecule and Cyanide is small, but Cyanide has a molecular weight of 26 g/mol and B12 has a molecular weight of 1355, which means cyanide accounts for 1/50th, or 2% of the weight. Now if it was safer ONLY because it accounted for 1/50th of it's weight, you'd expect it to be 50 time safer, not 1000. Another thing, the IUPAC name of Vitamin B12 is a-(5,6-dimethylbenzimidazolyl)cobamidcyanide, and I've seen the cyanide actually separate in the longer version of the name, separated with a semicolon. Now I don't know if this means the Cyanide is more dinstinct than Acrylamide is in Acrylfentanyl, but I thought it was interesting to note.

Keep in mind I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO FORMAL EXPERTISE/EDUCATION IN THIS SUBJECT OTHER THAN INTERNET RESEARCH With that being said, I thought I'd share my research/thoughts/assumptions with others looking into Acrylfentanyl. According to Wikipedia (the fentanyl entry I believe where it lists analogs) it was created by an Egyptian scientist, although there is no citation for this information. I doubt an Egyptian Scientist, who is probably not just trying to skirt the law for profit by making new analogs like Chinese chemists where this stuff is produced, would create this knowing it would be carcinogenic, as I'm sure he knows that the uses for fentanyl analogs are consumption, not adhesives and such. Keep in mind though, the vast majority of my reasoning is based on assumptions that I only have a very shallow knowledge of. I'm not advocating for its use, but thought it'd be worth sharing.

I'd really love it if someone who is more knowledgeable on the subjects of chemistry, pharmacology, and other related subjects would chime in and tell me where my reasoning is acceptable and where it is completely flawed. Thanks.

Studiouspanda, you can take a look on my post a little above yours posted on 26-04-2016 17:18.

Here I make references to a number of studies taking about methodological shortcomings in the studies used to prove that Acrylamide is carcinogen. One of the studies was used was done with > 70 micrograms per day. A relatively high amount that most people should not consume on a daily basis. However, as you say the combination of Acrylamide from food and Acrylamide from Acrylfentanyl could quickly move you above the > 70 micrograms per day. I have seen pellets containing 0,75 of Acrylfentanyl and that should be a good dose for a while. So you will have to build quite a tolerance to reach to levels used in the studies.

1. Is Acrylfentanyl toxic (neurotoxic & carcinogenic) if smoked or if consumed orally or snorted?

2. If 4-Fluoroisobutyrfentanyl (4-FiBF, p-FiBF) is a derivative of acrylfentanyl, then it too should possess the same toxic effects?

3. What physical characteristics does the drug posses?
(when smoked on foil, or when looking at the texture of the powder)

- When I had BF a few years ago it was very flakey/oily & sticking to the bag!
- It also possessed local anesthetic proprieties, similar to that of strong cocaine, not only when applied to the mouth or gums but also when smoked it would numb my mouth! When snorted I never, ever felt the drips, due to the local anesthetic effect! That was the purest batch I've had the pleasure to try!

p.s. I hope we get the information on this correct as I remember when flubromazepam came out there was a big debate saying that it would be toxic on account of the bromine/bromide in the chemical. It was assumed that bromazepam acted in the same way as well. This theory was speculated by several members saying that it would be toxic however this was disproven.

Last edited:
As I wrote studies do show causality between acrylamide and cancer. I merely pointed out the methodological weak points related to the existing research. One of the studies I cited was done testing with over 70 mg acrylamide a day, it seems like a lot. But from what I can see you can build tolerance to fentanyl analogues extremely fast and start taking big doses, so my initial thought of 70 mgs being a lot can probably quickly be shown to be wrong. I haven't tried either acryl-fent or fu-fent so I can't speak to their effects. But the studies do show a result significant enough to be cautious with acrylamide, so in this regard, fu-fent do seems like a better choice.

Acrylamide is bad shit that gets producer in a fryer when you cook fries, chicken, hot dogs on a stick whatever. I learned that in my first chemistry class ever in high school. It said the same about potato chips unless cooked in the oven (thankfully I love oven cooked Lay's). It seems like a molecule itself and renders other molecules bad when attached to it.

I know where to buy fent analogs only for pain, as I am on suboxone, and the times I really hurt myself I was given oral sublingual fentanyl pills, called Abstral. First time they gave me the lowest dosage of 80ug per sublingual pill, it worked at killing pain, by about 70%. The second time was really worse had to tell the doctor I was on Suboxone and the ORT clinic told me tell you because whatever you'll give me, even a HP-Dilaudid solution shot of 50mg would only make respiratory depression even worse (I felt it when after 4 days with not taking bupe and I couldn't get IV'ing the 4mg to 8mg at once I used to shoot up before giving up as my wallet was empty way too fast after pay day. Anyway, all this to say, there's still places that sell Acetyl-F, Fu-F, flatly told me they would not stock up on acryl-fentanyl.

So anyway, those anologues which were safe helped when I had pain bupe didn't reduce (its always acting as a tylenol like painkiller when used even for almost 3 years like I am. Soon gone though, started the year at 12mg and now i'm at 8mg on a day 10 on the other then 8 then 10...because we don't have strips in Canada, it's only white mr.clean tasting full of lemon and lime natural and artificial extracts. I asked the best doctor at my ORT clinic who's really awesome and tells me straight up, "yeah, we were supposed to have Subutex in 2005, Rickett twisted the arm of government not to allow Subutex here, only Suboxone which they were developing for the Canadian market. It's actually still dangerous to shoot up bupe btw, at least the Canadian Suboxones and now we also got generics since 3 months or so, because of all that lemon juice. I also never had more than 3 tiny in-between the teeth cavities for 27 years of my life, which were very easy to fix, as compared as of last year when I went to the dentist, and I go at least every 20 months. I had 24 cavities. Then I asked the pharmacist who gives me the suboxone, most often they let me leave, especially the owner of my pharmacy and theone soulless ginger control freak bitch who both told me yep, we knoew suboxone gives cavities, what they both told me first is that it increases salivation as you are suckling on it SC, and that saliva is insanely acidic due to what's in the pill.

So I want to off this shit, I'm promised a scripts for 45x60mg generic oxycontin, according to what my pharmacy mostly sells when it comes to generics, its either going to be APO-Oxycodone CR 60 or Teva-Oxycodone CR 60.

But right now the only place I know has its email system down and they only do bzns by email, they have Acetyl-F nasal sprays with 100 shots per vial.

I also tried PFBF back then, but then it got banned from Sweden. It didn't work as well to go over over the Suboxone and do the job, so PFBF is weaker per weight than just fentanyl,because the 200mg Abstrals were boss, finally feeling a full agonist again, and Ihad taken 8mg suboxone that day when I woke up at 6 am or so and went to bed at midnight which is where I had 2 shots of Fu-F and dear god. I could get an oral solution Fu-F, but I don't know I feel like a nasal spray is stronger. Also, i know from where the Acetyl-F nasal sprays would come from, that site I know of with acetyl-f and fu-f amongst a few psychedelics, I emailed them several times asking from where in europe they are shipping. Just to give me an idea before I go buy bitcoins from someone who sells me bitcoins, making profit at the same time, the only way I found how to buy fractions of btc pretty much, these guy probably amassed a massive amount of bitcoin when it was dirt cheap, say 2008/09. Just have to buy from the one taking the smallest cut possible. I liked buying bitcoins from a guy who's born in Canada but he sold bitcoins almost for free because CAD for once is worth more (well...Australia, lol, what happened to you used to be cool, always having the same ratio compared to USD's or practically the same, while yours has gone down massively.

tl;dr I could make my own spray, I still have the bottles of my previous orders and gifts of PFBF, Fu-F (the second time it was a gift for keeping the faith in them) but now they closed for good, although swedish, they must have had people in the UK send here, because the stamps were from england, not like when I got. What about places that 1:10 or 1:25 dosage cut with mannitol (thats obviously for injection), there is the same thing but with caffeine instead 1:10 and also 1:25. The caffeinated one is for smoking like would smoke dope with foil is that right?

What makes you say its carcinogenic?

Fentanyl analogues act the same (more or less) as fentanyl citrate (Duragesic), and should be treated as such. How is this one any different than say acetyl or butyr as far as side effects are concerned?

Just also questioning this hypophysis that it should give you cancer. Its like saying all Brom substances is toxic and that it not so.. I'm not 100% on this one tho but i cant c any hard facts that its carcinogenic? (More then say potato chips!)

There is more acrylymide in a single cigarette than a whole gram of acryloyl-f... Its not likely to be a carcinogen at such low concentrations... Jeesh you all sound like your from the threads that try to say oxylate salts are dangerous...

Well I have a gram of this on its way. I'm very surprised at how cheap it was. Regular fent is a lil spendy but this gram was dirt cheap and supposedly it's about the same potency as fentanyl or possibly B-fentanyl...wow. I'm pretty excited to try this. I'm experienced with all opioids including all the fent analogs. I wanted to try this one because of the longer duration of action. I decided to not try U-47700 and give this one a go. I'll report back when I have it.

^Don't forget to use proper safety equipment whilst handling and volumetric dosing is really really important!

Yeah guys these compounds are no joke! Please use the best protective gear and lab equipment you can afford too, I can't begin to tell you how many times I've spilled stuff while trying to weigh out powders. Gloves, tray, goggles, etc. It's not overkill when it comes to fent analogues.

Yeah definitely. It is not for the naive. A small fuckup means your life. Good thing I will be taking a trip up to Portland to my buddy's who has all the equipment I will need. I will be handling everything there with proper equipment. He is an older guy I met a while back from my uncle and he runs shit in Portland. He has a mcg scale and plenty of solvents and labware/utensils.

I am going to be turning my gram into nasal sprays. Making varying strengths that are properly labeled. I will make one starting at 50mcg per spray and so on. Not exceeding 200mcg per dose.

One of the reasons I am doing this is to help out a dear friend who has stage 4 lung cancer. He is going through a terrible time with his PM and probably doesn't have much time to live. Figured this was the least I could do to help him since his family has been here for my family countless times.

And don't worry no need to lecture me about handing out an RC this guy is a long time family friend and knows what he is doing. I never share anything I procure. Although I share the memory of the experience with others. I only screw with these chemicals because I know my body and my mind and I spend hours researching things before even considering it. Everybody I meet IRL doesn't have a clue about drugs as much as some of us BLers do. Therefore nobody I know qualifies to be able to have something shared with them. Plus I am not going to be the idiot who allowed someone to die because I thought it would be cool to share with friends. This guy has been banging things since the 70s and even used to cook dope for the hell's angels in LA back in the 80s. This is the only exception where I share anything I obtain he is the only other person I consider qualified when it comes to RCs. I know people who would listen to me talking about fent analogs and their reply is "oh you mean like vicodin?? I know vicodin uh doyyyy!" Yeah that's somebody I don't associate with when it comes to these things. I just don't even bother trying to inform people, they don't comprehend the dangers and go at it with addict hands, not from a research and HR standpoint.

And another thing to anyone handling fent analogues in powder form without taking it seriously-if you spill some and it gets ingested, by a pet, child, or even just accidentally by someone else somehow, you could be responsible for a death. It's not even just your life in question. Just because you have the tolerance for it doesn't mean that other people or animals can't die from a pretty tiny amount, even a little spilled in the carpet or something like that. And idk what the shelf life is, but given that it's an opioid, probably quite long. That's why I brought up lab equipment. Really this should be the kind of thing where if you don't already know exactly what to do, don't even bother. There's no room for mistakes.

(Not aimed at the poster above btw I just felt the need to add this)

And another thing to anyone handling fent analogues in powder form without taking it seriously-if you spill some and it gets ingested, by a pet, child, or even just accidentally by someone else somehow, you could be responsible for a death. It's not even just your life in question. Just because you have the tolerance for it doesn't mean that other people or animals can't die from a pretty tiny amount, even a little spilled in the carpet or something like that. And idk what the shelf life is, but given that it's an opioid, probably quite long. That's why I brought up lab equipment. Really this should be the kind of thing where if you don't already know exactly what to do, don't even bother. There's no room for mistakes.

(Not aimed at the poster above btw I just felt the need to add this)

Exactly!
And fentanyl has a pretty good transdermal bioavailability (so I guess analogs do too), so even standing on it barefoot could cause an OD

That's exactly why I'm not preparing it in my home where other people are present. Not that it really means much but the only other 2 people who will be around me at the time have the tolerance of an elephant. Not that that means it's ok to be relaxed about the safety concerns of course.

This stuff in the hands of idiots is practically chemical warfare!! I was just seeing news articles popping up talking about Carfentanil I think, saying how its becoming a chemical weapon. Although Carfentanil is where I draw the line. I have access to it but I don't want anything to do with something THAT potent. I mean sure I like my potent chems but that's too much. Like that guy who dissolved I think one milligram in 1 liter of water and said that 1mL of that solution was too strong!!!! That's fucking insane. No thanks. I've known what fent is since I was 12 years old when I first started using opioids. That's the only reason I fuck with it. I'm a young guy but by no means naive when it comes to chemicals. I was abusing methadone and cocaine at age 12-13 and not in a stupid manner. I actually became very intrigued by pharmacology and drugs. So I never ingested something I had no clue about. I always knew everything there was to know before ever trying anything. Because of some idiot family members I remember getting a hold of some Actiq and dissolving the tip into a solution and dripping small amounts under my tongue with an oral syringe at age 14. That was over 10 years ago. But I knew what fent was and the dangers and had already been doing quite a bit of opioids, etc just like now no different. So I'm definitely not new to handling these things.

Never had carfentanil. I have to admit, from the one try of lofentanil I have had it was a good'un. As fentanyl derivatives go at any rate. Better than alfentanil, which is the only other decent one I've had.

Thought of the filth getting belted with a shot of naloxone after tachyphylaxis induced (hopefuckingfully) by some bonkers strong opioid or other is hilarious though, I'm trying not to spit my cigarette out, and sorta chuckle around it, chuckle down my nose if that makes sense. More of a snorffle I'd say actually, well a sideways round the rollup chuckle first quietly then a more prolonged and resonant ensnorffling=D

Sounding mind you, nothing like an agonized squeal coming from a porcine snout, thankfully. Although sod wasting opiates on the bastards, just electrify the doorhandle of a separate doorway into the abbatoir, and hang a donut off the doorknocker that's connected to the mains. Making sure to have no circuit breaker of course. And a transformer, etc, as we want DC current, not AC, since we all know pigs are fucking stupid as as a whore crap popsicle, but have big mouths to squeal from and like to kick out at random with their ugly little cloven hoo...I mean, ahem, ahem, trotters, parden my momentary respiratory issues. They ooiiink appear to be goinkone nooiinnkow.

Fuck the pork, fucking fuck those ambulant bacon rashers too stupid to know when they are being cooked. And hell why on EARTH would anyone hit a fed with narcan, unless they were massively physically dependent? and even then naltrexone would be more productive of the squealing that would be music to mine ears.