European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Acid tonight urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.
By fly away I hope you mean lay down and ride it out. You mentioned that your parents know about your past drug use - if it's all too much, it's not a bad idea to tell them what you've done. They may be able to calm you down and, if you really can't handle it, get them to take you to hospital and they can help end the trip.

What made you take 400ug rather than 175ug? A lack of patience? 400ug is a rather high dose, particularly for your first time. You will be OK. If what you have is LSD, it's non-toxic.

How do I controll myself I feel like a nuke and I'm not allowed to explode or everyone would know

How are you feeling now?

You will be OK. It can be very intense, especially during the come up and the peak. It makes it very hard to maintain a train of thought because your sense are being bombarded. You can probably see now why everyone advised against you taking it but that's doesn't matter now. It will end and by now it may even have turned into a good experience. Things can change so quickly on it.

How do I controll myself I feel like a nuke and I'm not allowed to explode or everyone would know

You don't really get to control yourself, trying to fight it can make it more intense. Try laying down, put on some music (maybe something instrumental - processing lyrics can tangle up your head a bit), close your eyes. It will pass.

I'm I'm warping in and out of reality and I can controll it wtf this is awsommmmmemdmdmncnnc words can not express

dont listen to the wall, it will intensify all the dark effects, and its very dark if extremely powerful and awesome, try and find some spiritual mellow uplifting music instead, something along the lines of Enigma - Sadeness [HQ] this will definately calm you down and hopefully bliss you out. Ive not listened to this tripping but imagine it being conducive to a good experience.

also anything by deep forest - Deep Forest - Boheme, part 1/6 dont worry about opening few seconds, it soon transforms itno a mystical masterpeice nad goes through several transitions. Hopefully this may help.

Last edited:
did you do any research before you decided to drop 400umg?

Poor setting locked in a small room? Check

Mum sleeping in the next room? Check

Alone? Check

Impatience waiting for it to kick in and dropping again after an hour? Check

Listening to some dated psychedelic crap from the 70's with intense emotion overtures? Check

This is going to end badly unless you try and create a more peaceful and enjoyable environment. Change the music, watch some cartoons, perhaps even phone a friend for a reassuring chat.

What ever happens don't ask your mother to call an ambulance. The last thing you need is to strapped to a trolley while you try and fight a team of doctors and nurses.

I don't really find watching TV that interesting when I'm tripping. I like to look at artwork online though, deviantart front page and go from there. Last time I took acid I spent half the time lying on my back on the gravel path in my garden (felt kinda weird, but good) and the rest of the time poking my kitchen worktop with my finger, because it has a bit of a grainy pattern on it that seemed to be floating above the surface and when I put my finger on it, it looked like it was warping around it. Neat! I'm so easily pleased on psyches ;)

a couple of hours into 400ug it's amazing you know what a computer IS let alone be conversant on one

if you wanna watch something check out Yellow Submarine....or The Clangers....I usually find the sky does just fine though

Unfortunately I do know what such a dose is like.

At least you seem coherent enough to type so I doubt you will get into to too much trouble.

Is there any chance of heading outside and going for a walk? If so I'd take some headphones and make sure you don't become too much of a public nuisance

Glad you are having a good time mate.
tumblr_nq7p0agVNX1s04zg1o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.