Acid In Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am quite sure, safe to say that i am close enough to the source to be 100% sure. the theory around my house is that there should have been a bit more liquid (as opposed to less crystal, haha), and that there just wasn't enough to absorb all the crystal.

i am quite sure, safe to say that i am close enough to the source to be 100% sure.

If I had a nickel for every time I read that on this site. :\

the theory around my house is that there should have been a bit more liquid (as opposed to less crystal, haha), and that there just wasn't enough to absorb all the crystal.

When the solute no longer dissolves in the solvent that is referred to as a saturated solution.

If someone made a saturated solution of LSD a single drop would be so ridiculously strong it would cause receptor saturation and would be a gross waste of LSD.

There is no way you have a saturated solution of LSD.

If someone made a saturated solution of LSD a single drop would be so ridiculously strong it would cause receptor saturation and would be a gross waste of LSD.

quoted for truffff!

If I had a nickel for every time I read that on this site. :\

you don't know me, i don't know you, so i'm not going to bother to try to convince you. i am confident in my sources.

When the solute no longer dissolves in the solvent that is referred to as a saturated solution.

you haven't seen the antics around my place when the vial has come out! experienced trippers and newbs alike have all been blown away by this stuff. seriously, some crazyass shit has resulted from people taking only a drop or two.

Receptor saturation means there is NO difference between a drop or 2; the receptors can't receive any more LSD.

I'm not going to go on like this. Just do some reading on solutions, pharmacology, drug economics, and you'll see pretty quick why you don't have a saturated solution of LSD.

Don't bother dicksizing on here about how strong you're LSD is; no one cares, no one would believe anyway.

For shits and giggles; how many micrograms of LSD do you think are in a drop?

right, so a drop or two would max someone's receptors out, yeah? so doing a drop or two of fully saturated solution would be comparable to doing lotsa lots of tabs, am i right? if i'm wrong, please correct me. i'm not keen on getting into a pissing contest about whether my lsd is stronger than yours or anyone elses, it's pointless, especially on a forum like this. all i'm saying is that i've got some crazyass liquid with shards of crystal floating in it, and that i know my sources, so i am confident that it is lsd. that is it, that is all. peace and love, friend :-D

lets stop the arguing please.

Im sure you have some very nice LSD.
What ever is floating around in your vial is not LSD though.

heehee
i dont know what i meant. I cant imagine what could be floating around in a vial of LSD.

right, so a drop or two would max someone's receptors out, yeah? so doing a drop or two of fully saturated solution would be comparable to doing lotsa lots of tabs, am i right? if i'm wrong, please correct me. i'm not keen on getting into a pissing contest about whether my lsd is stronger than yours or anyone elses, it's pointless, especially on a forum like this. all i'm saying is that i've got some crazyass liquid with shards of crystal floating in it, and that i know my sources, so i am confident that it is lsd. that is it, that is all. peace and love, friend :-D
Just test it with Ehlrich's dude. I can recommend an excellent website, if that is in accordance with forum rules.
Moderators?

AND SERIOUSLY,
WHAT THE FUCK IS AN
EGYPTIAN POKEBALL?!

you don't know me, i don't know you, so i'm not going to bother to try to convince you. i am confident in my sources.

you haven't seen the antics around my place when the vial has come out! experienced trippers and newbs alike have all been blown away by this stuff. seriously, some crazyass shit has resulted from people taking only a drop or two.

Pretty please a photograph with a camera in macro mode?
<3<3<3

Just test it with Ehlrich's dude. I can recommend an excellent website, if that is in accordance with forum rules.
Moderators?

AND SERIOUSLY,
WHAT THE FUCK IS AN
EGYPTIAN POKEBALL?!
feel free to post links places to get test kits.
We promote that on BL.

feel free to post links places to get test kits.
We promote that on BL.

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense, but I wanted to be sure, since the protocols of such a forum are tightly-wound with good reason.

Chichi Laroux, click here: testclear.com/LSD-Identification-Test-P39C0.aspx.
lsd_identification_test_md.jpg

This is an Ehlrich's reagent swab kit, provided with a solvent (for dilution).
It will verify the nature of your substance far more accurately than a 350 nano uv light or your best guess.
The supplier is extremely fast & the price is right (around 18CAD with shipping & all).
They ship out of Seattle with the utmost discretion.

The reason I suggest this is because I can't help but suspect discrepancies with your description.
Hope it helps, best regards.

Last edited:
wow lots of posting in this thread hope that means more acid is coming around

Fractal design blotters are in T.O. . Very clean, moderate- strong dose i'm supposing ( 1 had me going good and two was outer worldly). Finally, good stuff in Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.