Acid In Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
use the edit buttons when you post every 3 minutes

I had a couple of those sheets with the Fractal patterns on them that Nuro had posted. Any idea where those were coming from?
oming from?

It seems the Niagara Region is running dry, except some puning 4-aco-dmt on blot as LSD :(

Last edited by a moderator:
You cant fit 4-aco-dmt on blotter paper. I believe you its not acid, its just not 4-aco-dmt.

They're laying it on 1/2" blots. It's definitely possible I know my RC's and LSD. This was definitely 4-AcO-DMT.

It shouldnt be too hard to fit 4-6mg on a 1/2" blot.

Then that's a really fuck around cause 4-6mg is barely a threshold dose. Hurting.

Ya it sucks major dick but if theyre squeezing 6-7mg on one it probably passes anyway. 14mg of 4-aco-dmt would send someone unexpecting pretty far out. I bought them once so I'm sure many other people have as well.

None the less there are some nice LSD teks out there...

picked up these luke brown beauties last night, i haven't tried them yet, but i'm pretty stoked! merry xmas to me!

NSFW:
sheet1.jpg

They're laying it on 1/2" blots. It's definitely possible I know my RC's and LSD. This was definitely 4-AcO-DMT.

It shouldnt be too hard to fit 4-6mg on a 1/2" blot.

Normal blotter is about 6 mm by 6 mm, so half inch blotter would be more than 4 times as big as regular blotter. How could anyone get away with selling blotter that is more than 4 times the size of regular blotter with a compound that lasts about 4 hours? I could see them being sold as "pure mushroom" blotter, but I don't see how something like 4-AcO-DMT on blotter could be marketable as "acid". And yeah, you could fit about 5 mg at best before the solution is diluted past saturation at which point the 4-AcO-DMT would simply recrystallize and fall off the back of the blotter. Are people eating 4 of these huge suckers to get high? Weird, I don't see how anyone would think to do that as it would seem too obvious that it's not acid.

picked up these luke brown beauties last night, i haven't tried them yet, but i'm pretty stoked! merry xmas to me!

NSFW:
sheet1.jpg

Oh man, I loved the buddhas. I had those back in the spring and summer of 2009. Where abouts are you? I hope they're back and not just leftovers. Definitely some of my favourite blotter.

NSFW:
tumblr_legznmYrHo1qzm1geo1_1280.jpg

any clue what theese are,
2 hits was like 6 pokemon, strongest acid ive ever seen it ottawa, was a beautiful experience, would just like to know the name

In december i got 8 hits of WoW and 2 hunab ku/flowers. Hunab kus were very nice!
Since then my guy has struggled to find more good stuff, just had some alien heads. He says more hunab kus are on their way to Van. Yay!

He has a few avatars and alien heads right now but I haven't tried either yet. i hear the avatars are pretty potent.
The alien heads were on a really thick paper..

Status
Not open for further replies.