Acid in America 2K8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody hear of the swiss blotter? (it is not from the touring circuit) but mailed in from some heady friends on the west coast? Suposed to be REAL good.

^ a friend tried some and said that it is fantastic. as you said it is said to be from cali, definitely is not from tour, and said to be swiss. another friend has some LSD also said to be of swiss origin mailed from amsterdam, extremely potent stuff

^is the stuff mailed from amsterdam layed on hoffman sheets?

^one specimen of this stuff was on white paper and the other I couldn't tell what the print was, just saw a strip, mostly blue, not the hoffman anniversary cartoony one though

eckofire said:
ran into someone in Milwaukee trying to sell encapsulated 2cb as "acid in a pill" so unless you want 2cb stay away.

there's been plenty of good liquid around mil town till about a month ago, but should be back soon ;)

yellow gels - decent. 350/sh
WoW - better

Ohio

maybe I can find a digital so you guys can get a better view.

For some reason, this thread seems like a bad idea. I know it's been around for awhile. My cents.

phan said:
For some reason, this thread seems like a bad idea. I know it's been around for awhile. My cents.
from 06-08 there has been more and more doses, seems like this thread has done nothing to deminish the supply.

i don't think the DEA needs to read this thread to know that certain circles are swimming in LSD

Some friends of mine came across some larger than normal blotters with a bitter taste and long come up.
suspected not LSD in the RI/MA area i guess it was only a matter of time 8)
I have been taking a break from acid but I know the real stuff (white on white/ "L25"/ and the Jerry Garcias) are still floating around here but in a little bit smaller numbers than it was over the summer/early fall.

tripmonkey505 said:
Some friends of mine came across some larger than normal blotters with a bitter taste and long come up.
suspected not LSD in the RI/MA area i guess it was only a matter of time 8)
I have been taking a break from acid but I know the real stuff (white on white/ "L25"/ and the Jerry Garcias) are still floating around here but in a little bit smaller numbers than it was over the summer/early fall.

What did those suspicious blotters look like?

henry d said:
yellow gels - decent. 350/sh
WoW - better

Ohio

maybe I can find a digital so you guys can get a better view.

^^^are they like amber/clear gel tabs??? I had some for NYE, they weren't amazing but they definately did the trick. I ate 4 and 1/2 and it made for a wonderful candyflip. A friend ate 1/2 a hit and didn't feel much besides the giggles and extra energy. I'll post a pic.
IMO they're nothing special but they are good enough @ $5 a hit.

i personally didnt see them but they said they were a lot bigger than normal blotter....

hit up a hole in the wall open mic last night, place was flooded with white/white... also molly, kizzle, and pressies. Ended up staying up all night sniffing K/Molly munching paper and an assortmant of presses from kanye west bears to blue moons.

I live it hard.

silentscience said:
^^ sounds like fun you lucky bastard
it was, I honestly have NO IDEA why everything seems to be at my finger tips ALL the time. Its like, at one time I was searching for it, now... it just finds me! When I hang up the spurs and decide to persue a real life in society it's going to be hard just staying away from these substances, wil prob turn out to be a true test of will power and comentment.

lol.
If you keep munching untold amounts of MDMA and pills with god only know's whats in them every other day or whatever you're going to have a hard time with that whole pursuing a real life in society thing. Damn near everyone regrets doing that. I can barely even hold a conversation with people that burned, its like talking to a 3 year old. Be careful man.

yeah its the e that does the real damage over time, I've learned. still though, that sounds like fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.